Veeky Forums Wallpapers and motivational images

Everything I have is stale. Help me grow my collection.

I don't have one, but I like this phrase:

"Be a celebration of the human body"

I like the ideia of becoming the peak human form, to become almost "perfect" like in the eyes of nature: in our eyes
To achieve this peak is to celebrate our Human nature, our Human form, it's almost like the ultimate form of gratitude through sacrifice

I know it sounds retarded, but I fucking love it

1/?

2/?

3/?

my current

4/4

Anyone have that pic without the text?

why the fuck i laughed so much at this?

*cringe*

lmaoooo

posting pic of Big A like he's some sort of super hero instead of Gregory hood's original blogpost ayyyy

You really need to be sick in the brain for taking this seriously.

cringe

care to explain the link between the german black sun and zeus?

How come there is an overlap between fitness and far right world views?

"Far right" views the world as it is.
In that world you need to be strong and hardworking to survive.
Leftis wasn't free stuff withoud working hard,withoud struggling

>not wanting an easier life for your children

On right it doesn't matter that world is unfair
You work to better yourself
To surpass others
You know that you have to work hard to get ahead

On left mind set is opposet
Everyone should get equal outcome no matter how much work they put in
Everyone should get participation trophy
No one should earn more than others even if they work harder

I want better life for my children
That does not necessarily mean it will be easier

I want them to respect themselves
I want them to know the value of effort
I want them to be safe

I don't want them to be passive
I don't want them to blame everyone else for their own short comings
I don't want them to be soft

lmfao if profit weren't an issue we would've automated all main necessities. All the manpower Apple has spent on marketing schemes would be enough to build a self sufficient grid to give every human housing, plumbing, clean water and food.

You just WANT to have your actual work taken away from you by your bosses under the illusion they'll someday allow you to take other people's labor.

There isn't, really. There's a recent overlap between Veeky Forums autists and Veeky Forums -- these /pol/tards are as unfit and weak as it gets.

Lost my virginity. When I told her this was my first time she was shocked and said how attractive I am and that I looked like a young Harrison Ford.
Feels good man, fitness is essential to having the best sex and I'm glad I found the gym in college.

I’ll take shit that never happened for 500.

Nope.
I agree its a well know that if humanity exist,eventually most if not all jobs will be outomated.
The only proble is that people will have nothing to do and start getting lazy.
I wan't people to work hard,to strive to be better.
Not slaving away for some boss who doesn't give a shit about them.

Being right wing doesn't automatically make you a /pol/tard.

Also some people don't deserve,getting fed for free.
AKA everybody who isn't white.

less edgy nazis more grizzly

If profit wasn't an issue then we wouldn't have Apple in the first place.

Dreaming about future where money doesn't exist is fun and all, but that would never work with the current population we have. We have so many dead beats, addicts, sick fucking people who couldn't help but to keep doing their degenerate shit. Now with access to unlimited health care, free housing, and food. This would make them reproduce at even faster rate which would just contribute more useless meat bags.

Utopias are a nice dream, but if you actually believe in them, then your imagination isn't very good.
Just think about it for a moment.
Tomorrow universial basic income is announced and all salaries are revoked. Meaning that you can do whatever you like, but you will always get the same amount of money.
Also meaning that you can no longer charge for anything.
All stores are transofrmed into distribution centers for good, if you need anything you can just go in and pick it up if it is not there then you can order it in.
Let's also say we have experienced a huge technological leap and all labor is automated.
So you can order a new mountain bike and it will be made for you 100% automatically by some robot factory and shipped by self driving boat/plane/car to your distribution center.
What will millions of people, who only show up to their shitty jobs that they hate to get pay check, do tomorrow?
I guess many people will sleep in and check out the new distribution centers, but what about in a week?
Millions of people with no purpose in their lives.
Nothing to drive them.
It would be completely miserable.
Millions of kids in their rooms playing video games 24/7 with no worry about anything in real life.
Millions more watching computer generated movies and TV series.
Lots of new alcoholics.
And small pocket of Veeky Forumsisnes watching the world burn around them.

Historically part of the Axis plan for a unification of Europe included the establishment of a Greater Germanic Reich and the recreation of the Roman Empire, this time in unity with eachother and thus the unification of all of Europe. The Nazi salute was originally a Roman salute as well as their choosing of the Roman eagle above their flags.
In both historic and modern times Greek and Roman imagery is used to represent western civilization and European heritage and thought. The Black Sun also holds such meaning with an emphasis on the achievements and heritage of the Aryan people. The unification of the two is a symbolic unification of European heritage, thought and identity.

If only they won...we could have been better.
Oh well this Europe will burn,and a new one will rise,

Posting some decent stuff cause the rest is trash

Yes yes, more likely, but not significantly more likely.

Read the stats beyotch

5 cause goals

I'm pretty sure one of the posts you linked to was a communist propaganda poster.

Congratulations, you've fallen for the meme of the modern left/right political spectrum that pits you idiot puppets against each other in bickering over who should be in charge, so that those in charge win, and continue to live off of money they stole from those of us who actually work for a living, regardless.

Higher testosterone is linked to a right-wing worldview. People who go into the gym also don't have a victim mindset, which is characteristic for left-wingers. Look at the women for example who cry about "unrealistic beauty standards" (read: the world should change, not me) while men look at "unrealistic beauty standards" (fitness models) and get into the gym. There is also the overarching idea that bodybuilders necessarily have to believe in "put in work, get results", while leftists (who are overwhelmingly in favor of wealth redistribution (aka, don't work, get results)) are okay with cruising on welfare.

Basically every major empire saw itself as the "true" successors of Rome... It's not that surprising. Rome continues inspiring people even today.

And I bet the woman who originally made this doesn't work out or anything. Why is it so unfair boys?

kek that's real fucking gay

"what"

Using platforms on dl, never gonna make it

What??

>using the word 'like' in this annoying way
Nope. Next.

whaaat?