Any of you faggots doing full body 3x/week...

Any of you faggots doing full body 3x/week? Just got promoted and will now be working 55-60 hours a week on top of an hour commute. Can I stay reasonably fit doing this? Post pics of your 3x/week bods

I do Fierce 5, which is full-body 3x a week. Good beginner/novice routine. Plenty of people with great results with this on bodybuilding.com

I just started full body 3x a week, I have no results yet. It makes me feel awesome though, really get a good workout on those days. The other days are either interval training or cardio because I only have 30 minutes or so to exercise.

It's the optimal type of routine. Splits are for roiders.

Grayskullmasterrace

>rest 4-6 min between main sets

I'm going Phrak's variation and have never done this.

Is this why my chinups are fucking up?

What kind of sets you are doing? I do as warm-up 3x10 chin-ups and pull-ups, but after 3.5 months my best was like 10/7/6

I'm trying my fucking best but I've been failing every time of 3x5. I can get the first 5 out fine, then struggle on the second set or fail at 4, and the third set I never get further than 2 or 3. Been this way for like two months it's goddamn infuriating

Even tried the "grease the groove" method with more sets (5x3) and failed on the same fucking rep on the fourth set.

>55-60 hours a week
>1 hour commute
WTF america

How's your lifts mate?

This

3 days a week full body is best natty way to train

I got no shame, I'm barely a novice at this point. Not DYEL standards but not impressive by any means.

Squats 215 3x5
OHP 100 3x3-5 (depends on day)
Chin up bodyweight 2x5 at-best
Bench 150 3x5
Barbells Row 95 3x5
Diddly 250 1x5
Alt. Dumbbell curls 32.5 2x8-12
Hammer Curls 30 3x5
Tricep Pushdown 37.5 3x5

Just failed on Squats at 220 so I dropped back to 200. So close to 2pl8.

>Those lifts
>Not dyel

You better be female lad

Whatever mang, call it DYEL, I'm mostly progressing which is all I care about.

Do I just need to keep hammering out and hoping for the best for chinups?

I know it sucks and only pulling like 80k/year

There's a reason so many cities are trying to jack up minimum wages. Livings costs have fucking ballooned out of control but wages have barely risen.

i work 6 days a week, ten hours a day, and drive an hour each way and only make 30 thousand a year. and i have a good govt job at the post office. this country has gone to shit.

Whoever told you that was a good job was yankin ur chain m8

Do 100+ chin ups per week. The way to get good at chins is to do a lot of fucking chins. Stop wasting your time with 3x5 or 5x3 or whatever other skinnyfat shit you've been doing. Do 20 sets of 2, twice a week, and grab a few more elsewhere.

I'm only at the gym 3x a week in the mornings. Should I buy a chinup bar?

>Fierce 5
>Good beginner/novice routine
don't make me laugh

no, splits and roiders are just correlated.
a roider on a full-body routine will make far better gains than a roider on a split (with similar volume/intensity, etc)

Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs?Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs?Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs?Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs? Kg or lbs?

>Government job
>Overtime
Know how I know you're lying?

pounds. Again, I don't consider myself strong, lifts are still relatively weak.

Every young adult male should have a chin up bar.

Currently doing Phraks greyskull,
6'1
166lbs, bulking from 150 5 months ago
All lifts are 3x5 of my last workouts, the exception being deadlifts which I do 2x3 alternating my grip
Bench: 200
Squat: 245
Diddly: 300
OHP: 105
Pull-ups: 45
Row: 200

Here's my back

Can you post your butt?
>for science
>no homo