Work 50 hours a week

>Work 50 hours a week
>Lost motivation to go the gym due to not having enough time

How do you guys cope?

work 50 hours week gym to hard me weak no motivation

I work 20 hours a week on salary

why gym so hard, why I sweat whenever push things

Sleep faster faggot

Fuck off posting gay shit in my thread faggots.

I already sleep 8 hours faggot

>keked

Why would you need motivation to do it?

Because it's getting in the way of other shit. Seeing friends, time with girlfriend, time with my parents etc.

>Get home at 8pm after work
>Go gym
>Home for 10pm
>Cook and go to sleep

That's my life right now and the weekends are all I have.

mmm

NOPE!

Never gonna make it

>can't find 1 hour in there to go to the gym

Literally why are you even here

Wake up earlier then faggot

>1 hour

Did you read what I wrote? I'm usually in there for 2 hours. I have a lot of shit to do (PPL).

thanks for sharing im glad i came to visit your blog today

Thanks for reading it you ugly cunt.

taking 8 hours to sleep 8 hours is normie speed

If you need 2 hours for PPLxPPL you're doing something wrong

Get another job or wake up earlier, get a home gym, etc

>Seeing friends, time with girlfriend, time with my parents etc.

The gym is more important than petty social interaction.

>60-70 here
>laughing because you're never gonna make it

Spoken like a true friendless faggot.

>care less about money
>ie. Take days off when you need it, try no not stress over job, don't be afraid to be late if you need more sleep
>fix sleep, google: supermemo sleep, for everything you wanna to know about sleep
>minimise things you don't really enjoy or don't really care for doing

At least that's what I'm trying. There has to be a trade-off. You can't have everything.

>TWO HOURS OF PPLPPLx

What the FUCK are you doing? PPL is the actual LEAST amount of time you can possibly spend in a gym on account of going every day and hitting very specific spots in each. It's not like you're doing a U/L split where you NEED to fit in more. Holy shit post your routine.

If you're too mentally weak to survive social isolation then you don't deserve gains anyways.

Just train 2 or 3 times a week doing a full body

Sleep and social interaction is a lot more important than going to the gym. Unless you really enjoy going to the gym in which case do whatever you want

Either you're doing something wrong or I am.
After switching to PPL my time has gone down from almost 2 hours to an hour. Sometimes I go 1 hour 20 minutes if I'm being lazy.

How is baby's first full time job going you fucking faggot?

You're right. Dont listen to these people user. You cant do it. Just get off this board.

Quit your job lol

Train 2 or 3 times a week you dumb faggot. Do a full body workout. They're just as effective, specially since you don't sound like you're above begginer level

>work up to 50 hours-ish a week when not on call
>go to the gym in the morning before I'm tired
>still have time to enjoy the evening and cook when I get off.

Most people in here are students with large amounts of spare time

They don't understand what it's like to work a full time job

If you're serious you'll find time. I work 30 hours while also being a full time med student. Shit is draining but I can push through

why are so many people opposed to going first thing in the morning?

Like shit man morning time is wasted anyways, use that shit for the gym.

That's my secret Capt, I always train at home.

You've gotta another 118 hours in the week, nigga. Step it up

This is the real meta. If you're a 9-5 boy it's early morning or nothing.

>spend nights with gf
>weekends with friends
you're left with plenty of time to workout

I go anyways.

My old routine:
>Wake up at 6 - 6:30
>Work at 7:30
>Get out at ~ around 5:00
>Relax till 6:00
>Practice violin 7:00
>Dinner
>Vidya/reading
>Gym at 9:30 --> 11:00
>Sleep ASAP

>sleeping right after gym
Either you're lying or not putting any effort in

>has friends, girlfriend, loving family
>still complains

fuck off. and let me guess, your 50 hr a week job is software engineering right

Tips fedora

Don't go

You dont deserve it

Get a job in a gym?

Wake up early, go to gym before work, less people so you should be able to get everything done in an hour, if not, stop fucking around l, move girlfriend in, spend time while u cook and eat and get ready for the next day. Friends are gonna have to wait till the weekend bro.. sorry. I work at least 50 hours a week, most of the time more, I even go in on Saturday at least once a month. You either deal with it or put your self in a position to not be a wageslave ( that’s the dream right? For me it is at least)

lots owrk no teim

The point of PPL is that it can easily be done in 45-75 minutes.

I still go to the gym even when I'm working 60-70 hours per week. If I'm working 80-85, then I still get in there twice per week. Stop being a lazy faggot and go lift weights.

just get a barbell and some weights and do compounds at home

By going to the gym in the morning before work.

Also salary. I'm anywhere from 20 hours a week to 60, depending on the week.

>Work 60 hours a week
>still find time and motivation to go to the gym.
It's really not that hard, in the beginning it feels difficult but once you get used to it it's okay. Just when you plan to go to the gym don't go home first or at least don't allow yourself to be home for more than a few minutes or you'll start feeling tired and comfy and won't wanna go out anymore.

50 hrs/week is 10/hrs a day. Assuming you get a full 8 hours of sleep, that still leaves 6 hrs or everything else in life. If you can't find 1 hr every other day to do a full body workout, you're not going to make it and should just leave this board.

>50h/week
That's it?

What's the deal OP? Don't you have goals? If not, at least do some sort of physical activity for the day, whether that's calisthenics or running.

>working
lmao

I got a fitbit. It motivated me to find more ways to get in extra activity while at work.

Won't make you Veeky Forums, but might prevent you from never making it.

Where do you live? People only work 38 hours a week in Belgium. I hope you get paid a lot for it at least.

Audible kek

just calculated it and an average wage in my country is €1600 which is $1900. So if you work 50 hours a week you should be at least making $2500.

Also Belgians get at least 20 workdays of vacation, the company I last worked in gave 35 weekdays of vacation to each employee, which is 7 full weeks. I just don't get the American work mentality.

There’s probably a deeper reason youre losing motivation to hit the gym.

You definitely have more time in your day than a lot of serious gym goers and if they can fit a workout in their schedule you should be able to too.

Like do you have to see friends daily? GF daily? Family daily? Who do you live with? Cook daily?( if you think macros mean anything you have a lot to learn still). Idk i have dozens of questions especially about your gains and goals... you can mention that if youd like. Theyre probably not the right direction to pursue though.

Gyming is so great. I am on vacation now and its so nice to be able to just workout anywhere in the world. Auto-bond with the local regulars or just kind of delve into my thoughts. Its like floating through space and it feels great. I rarely get more than 50g protein a day yet i am repping crazy weight on a daily basis. Its just so much fun when you make it that way. I couldnt imagine ever being a gym rat and now i cant imagine not beig able to workout. Idk how people can even complain about not having time to do it. Only people who make unhealthy decisions all the time say that

>used to work 60+ hours a week for a year
>never skipped a training day
>kept life in check
>maintained friendships and relationships
>always got at least 6 hours of sleep a night
are you sure you're just not retarded and can't manage time?

others have said it. if you’re a 9-5er morning is best. just fucking do it

THANKS FOOD INFLUENCER

Get another job, one that doesn't abuse its relationship with you.

I did 12 on 12 off as a navy airframe mechanic doing night shift flight ops and i still fucking made it to the gym. you are seriously weak.

Why the fuck do you work so much?

Why the fuck do YOU work so much?

By working part-time and living frugal

Movie people work 15-16 hour days and my boys and I go to the gym after.

Ask yourself, '' How bad do you want it?''

It doesn't stop me?

>implying 50 hours a week is a huge work load.
I work 60-80 and still take my ass to the gym at 6am.

Get a straw, suck it the fuck up, take your ass to the gym and make them PRs.

surgeons work 60-80 hr/wk and still lift

surgical residents work 80-100 hr/wk and still lift

3 options

wake up earlier

go to the gym immediately afterr work. dont go home first

change your split

Arnold split is even faster bc u can superset different groups

60-80 hours doing what?

I built a homegym. Seriously, if you have a real job you cant afford to waste time going back and forth to the gym

If you don't have the room for a home gym, just get some heavy sum bells and either a treadmill or stationary bike, work out whenever you have the time

just go on the way home retard

You should leave your girlfriend , that whore will cheat on you anyway.

im user and i have to work for a living.

oh boo hoo

And if even that's too taxing to your gains, just drop off onto those lavish NEETbuxx and leave all humanity behind. Damn it feels good to be a Yuro commie.

So one day I can afford to figure out what I really want to do and can be in a position where failing at it won't mean I don't make my mortgage or have my family suffer.

this thread

>go every day from monday to sat
>30min - 50 of sweat and pain
>dont come back next week for no reason, just do random body weight at home and eat shit
why do i do this to myself Veeky Forums ?

ummmmmmmmmm most surgical residents have their health go to shit according to my med school roommate who wanted to be a surgeon

You burnt yourself out. You need to find a routine that works for you that you can live with. The routines that have worked best for me are (X is a day on x is a day off): XXxXXxx OR XxXxXxX OR XXXxXXXx Going 6 days straight is just going to make you not want to go to the gym.

Its not like im tired or have doms the week after

If you're not tired after going to the gym you're not lifting hard enough, and DOMS has very little if anything to do with the intensity of the workout. Any amount of work over some threshold when you haven't pushed yourself in a while will cause DOMS.

i mean the week aftrer, i do get paisn but sometimes i do dl or something and that target area just hurts bad or sometimes when i bench i feel my shoulders hurt and my chest just kinda feels sore even htough i have pretty good form and people tell me its fine evne a pt

>no time
I hate this argument because I bet you spend at least 1 hour per night watching tv, get your priorities straight and sort it

I knew a doctor who was jacked. He didn't go to the gym, he just kept weights around and whenever he was bored he would bang off a few reps. After a while that builds up. If you're just doing 5 reps or something at home, that takes maybe 1 minute. If you're working 80 to 100 hours per week, then you've got anywhere between 1.5 to 4.5 non-sleeping hours per day. It's really not that hard to fit a few reps at your residency into that, especially if you're only using dumbbells instead of barbells.

how do you expect to leave humanity behind if you're letting humanity stop you from lifting

im working anywhere between 40 to 60 hours a week , but i work out in the morning. I get up at 4:30am, im at the gym by 5am, im finished working out and showered by 6:45. I have much more energy during the day after switching to the morning workout routine

>sleep faster, not smarter
keked and checked the mad digits

>claims he doesn't have time
>still finds time to post on the turban tying tips discussion forum

Stop making shitty excuses.

is that the real digital influencer rocko boaty?