Let's talk about condoms. Which do you use? Any bad experiemces? Do you object to them?

Let's talk about condoms. Which do you use? Any bad experiemces? Do you object to them?
Also, why are Magnums so fucking small? I'm rather well endowed and Magnums are barely larger than regulars, I'm pretty sure they're made for dudes who are 5-5.5 inches long and not super thick.

my few times i got close to scoring i lost my boner within a split second. it fucking sucked

so on the day i lost my virginity i went raw and it felt fucking amazing. the difference was night and day.

fuck condoms, just my experience though OP

never use condoms. thinking on this it's probably a bad idea but i hate them

no condoms. cum on the tummy, don't fuck skanks with stds.

Never used a condom. I don't need the latex jew in my life.
If you can't convince a girl to go raw you don't deserve to fuck

how do u masturbate with condoms

Don't use them as I'm married nowadays.
But when young I had to. I hated them as muh dick is a bit short (14cm full hard) and I had to pull back a lot of latex to use properly.

Seriously guise, use rubbers if you are lucky enough to slay a lot.

How big? Magnums fit the same as regular trojans, they are just to give guys the ego boost that they “wear magnums”

I usually slip the condom off mid coitus.

I have kind of a small dick and these for perfectly
I've had bad experiences with Trojans broke twice out of 4 I used

Yeah magnums are a scam intended for guys with average dicks to feel good about themselves. Magnum XL and MySize XXL are much better.

I don't use condoms.
I fuck twinks from the gym bareback and blow a load inside their rectums.
Feels good man.

>I'm rather well endowed
Yea sure you are dicklet.

These are too small for me
Too bad cause they are the ceapest ones

Enjoy dying from a mosquito bite you aids ridden faggot

Okamoto .001 + lube feels like fucking pussies raw. Try it

Buy mysize n follow their guide for measurements. Or buy durex if your a dicklet

>Using condoms
>making it
Choose one faggot

I like durex performax. Helped me develop to enjoy the sex and not the climax only.

if girls don't want you to fuck raw and cum inside them it means they think you're gross.

One of the only things nice about having a small dick

Yeah me too. It’s not the same with them. Just hope I don’t get cabbage cock.

I have a kinda big dick and most condom brands don't fit me at all, mostly girth wise. My dick is 6.8 inches long and about 5.6 or 5.7 inches in girth. Condoms always rip for me and constrict my dick, even the large ones. What do?

good goyim

>condoms
top cuck

stop it. I have 8x6 and magnums fit me just fine

this is facts. almost always lose my rocket. Its almost like evolution telling you not to use the latexnology

Haven't tried magnums, only Skyns, Durex, Skyn Large and a few other ones like Lifestyles and ONE. All of them break frequently, and I'm not putting them on incorrectly. The girls I fuck tell me I need bigger condoms, I just don't know what brand will fit.

well friend I just gave you one. condoms are for nerds though, just convince her you can pull out or whatever. they usually want it raw anyway, at least around here

Pasante because back in high school (a year ago) our sex ed teacher was my form (homeroom) teacher and she had like 3 boxes of a couple hundred mixed condoms the school got for free from either them or the government. She kept the boxes in our classroom which nobody ever went in and she worked at the other end of school in the Geography department so one day I went in and just took a whole box. She probably didn't expect anybody to steal a whole box so she assumed she either lost it or only got 2 boxes. To this day I still have hundreds of regular/chocolate/blueberry/strawberry/mint/naturelle condoms, I've used maybe 30 of them and give most of them away as a joke to my friends and say go fuck yourself because I have no humour and feel almost ashamed I have so many that I won't ever be able to finish before they expire.
Also just looked on Amazon, a pack of 144 condoms costs £11. Pretty good price man

I dont use them, yolo faggot. I am kicking outside my coverage anyways.

>That's right a wife and husband shouldn't get pleasure from sex
Hey rabi whatcha doing?

I tried MySize 57 and 60, 57 was a bit tight, 60 was a bit loose, then I tried Skyn Large, which is 57 but not latex, it seems it streches better as it fits great and it also feels the best out of all I've tried so far.

I'm an autist and I have almost no experience with women, still a virgin. Only ever used one kind of condom and I picked them pretty much totally at random.
I was going to have sex once, but the condoms I was using (Trojan Magnum XL) were so tight and painful in terms of width that I couldn't do it and we just stuck to everything else. The length was alright, but it was like a vice around the circumference.
Did I just get unlucky or something? What condoms should I get next time I want to have sex? (assuming it even happens again)

Been with my girlfriend a year now and have never came during penetration because I always wear a condom. It can still be hard for her to wank me off (but not impossible) though so maybe its me.

You know old school orthodox Jews are big on Sex for pleasure in a marriage right?

Man they deteriorate pretty fast. Be careful with them

My dick a a little thicker so Durex are way too fucking tight. I'm just a little under 7" and about 5 thick. Trojan's are perfect for me but a little pricey.

never used condoms until i got burnt by some white bitch (go figure)

i dont want to keep going this route lol but i fucking hate losing it. theres gotta be some rubbers that feel like nothings there

You sound jealous.Virgin loser.

>using condoms

lmao nigger

>b-b-but i dont want children!

then make your bitch take pills.

>b-b-but what if she has STDs!

then you shouldn't have dated used goods like a loser.

you guys are a bunch of walking stds lmao

When did condoms become an alt right talking point?

>he only has sex with women he dates
lol, faggot

delet dis

I need a brand with a little more room in the head to accommodate my piercings, any recommendations? Don't want to look like some sort of weirdo buying a bunch of different types at the store.

They didn't. The skinny.smelly,ugly virgin losers from /pol invaded this board and shit it up.

hello aids. how are you?

If you don't wanna use a condom, then just don't wear one. If the girl won't let you tick it in her cunt raw then just put it in her butt instead. If she refuses vaginal AND anal sex without a rubber, then just go out and fuck some twink.

You guys are overthinking this shit, seriously.

>all these faggots bragging about not using condoms

This is why you use a condom.

Literally the main reason to get a steady gf is so you don't have to use a condom.

>gf's iud appointment keeps getting pushed back
I just want to cum inside a pussy again

it's more or less true

this.
Only use condoms if you fuck random night sluts.
And if you do that, you are no better than them.

>implying we werent here since the begining

why does Veeky Forums always have so many unrelated sex threads? do you guys just think talking about sex makes you cool or something?

probably 90+% of people who use Veeky Forums browse /pol/ now. Saying "/pol/ invaded" is retarded, it's everyone else that invaded /pol/

politics has crept into every facet of modern society

t.virgin

no, its not everyone you dont like. its when i come to a fucking fitness board and i see threads complaining about "numale soyboy libcucks" or how "all libcucks are weak, only alt rights have the strongest lifts" and "only alt rights have the highest paying jobs, all libcucks have barista jobs with their gender studies degrees" and similar shit

>"Hurr hurr condoms are bad cuck"

Goddamit stupid niggers, not using condoms with random chicks is fucking retarded.

You guys are literally bragging about not getting the bullet playing Russian roulette.

This
Are a little tight, but 69 is too big. Circumference is more like 16cm, but they fit anyway

You weren't. Get lost back to your retard board. We both know you don't lift or exercise at all

h-heh yeah my penis isn't small, it's slim :)

>/pol/ has always recommended lifting and reading
>been lifting for +3 years
>know several IRL /pol/ posters that lift and talk with them almost daily
yeah nah, fuck off m8.

If any you are half right when refering to 4/pol/ because its shit but there are more on the net.

I wish I knew brahs, wish I knew.

Yea, no sorry don't believe you.
None of you lift, you are all too autistic and too racist to go out to a gym or interact with anyone.
You can barely read and function so I doubt you have to patience or intelligence to read and entire book. Mad magazine doesn't count.
Your shit board needs to stay in your corner of this web site.
Like real life, you are a bothersome troll that nobody wants to be around.
Fuck off you autistic faggot.

STD?

How do I increase my duration gains? Anyone else here /underaminute/?

There’s nothing more beta than having to wrap your dick in a plastic bag to shoot your seed into.

No just loser virgin.

>tfw loser autistic virgin
>dick is decent sized, 7x5, not overly big
>got an individual condom randomly from a friend of mine
>try it on
>basically choking off my dick
>try masturbating wtih it on to see what it felt like, dont feel anything

I don't use them with my longterm partner but the people who unironically don't use them ever are either getting laid once a year, have had half a dozen pregancy scares, a kid, or are infertile. Got a bunch of pals with kids from pulling out

kys buddy

enjoy your AIDS :-)

people who don't use birth control either:

1) don't have any ambitions or future, so a kid wouldn't even be a loss
2) have no foresight and don't realize a kid will change their entire lives
3) live off their family and won't have to pay for shit/actually raise their kid (may come with number 1)

>piercings
>don't want to look like a weirdo
Gee...

yes, and?

loser with premature ejaculation here
i get the ones that numb your dick
saved my relationship