It's Saturday. Go ahead and post the one you lift for

It's Saturday. Go ahead and post the one you lift for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oLCmCrV1b7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lowkey cringe

coalburner

You can see it on her face. She has been cheating on him for months.

/thread

Do you think he would be proud of us user? Are we doing enough by lifting?

youtu.be/oLCmCrV1b7Y

this

Necrophile

Unironically

Are you willing to die for your homeland? Do you have or are you at least working towards having a large, healthy white family? Lifting is not enough but it will put you in the right frame of mind to improve your life and follow the path fates wills you to.

>achieve communism
>lose all your gains cos lolnofood

Your coalburner is lowkey cringe

My gf. I want her to love me again

Gonna need sauce on the apparent snowbunny

Stunning, cutest Asian I’ve ever seen

I lift for sticc autismo LEGO streaming gf

/thread

He's proud enough of us just for standing against the leftist's moral decay and degeneracy.
All we can do now is wait for the perfect time to revive His movement.

BRAAAAAAAP

Who else?

>achieve fascism
>lose all your gains because you die from a bombing by a foreign country your government stands nothing to win from fighting other than keeping the people riled up against someone so that their own fears make them nationalistic and protective of their own government

>fascism

Is Tulisa still alive?

so proud of what he did to my country

nein danke

reeeee i can smell it from here

whatever you say, duke of soy

>killing innocent children
>not degeneracy

I lift for my little daughter who is my world. I hope that someday she'll be proud to tell her friends: “yeah, that's my dad!“
She's everything to me since my wife died two years ago.
I'm gonna make you proud, Madita.

>implying I'm gonna post a picture of my sister
Nice try, FBI.

>brainlet fell for the left's propaganda

Ha ha he's dead
Your (((movement))) is shit.

>of what he did
The multikulti train was already in motion before Hitler came into power. Losing the war allowed it to progress unhindered.

At least he fucking tried.

>go to parent teacher conferences
>see all the fat schlubby dads
>teacher can't stop mirin you
>you kid comes home to talk about how the teacher is constantly asking about you

>bongs

One of the reasons I get turned off my Hitler worship, dude fucked up, started an unnecessary war with the allies by invading Poland and then for whatever reason decided to work with and then betray the communists and fight a two front war. This was all while while throwing decades of sino-German cooperation and friendship in the shitter because the nips were chimping out just like him and allowing for American entrance into the war. Hitler is the reason Europe is the way it is today, find a new symbol.

What a fantastic feel

Taking everything that challenges your views as fake news is a sign of total indoctrination and the inability to think critically. It's not too late for you, user, but you need to get off this board and read some Wiesel or Levi; shit, just read the court proceedings from Nuremberg. Fascinating stuff.

>i want to live with niggers and muslims

>tfw I'm not white anyway and it makes you furious
:)

too soon

I’m only 22 but I can’t wait for this feel

I have to confess this is the only Asian I would look at. Damn.

wtf im with her now

What are you doing on Veeky Forums, bro?

I hope to some day enjoy that feel. Bless you, user, you are a good person.

chyeah plus she's a MILF

You want us to read what some lying Jews wrote? and another survivor from the death camps lol.

>lifting for disgusting thots
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I lift for pic related

>Auschwitz mode

GTFO. If you're lifting for girls at least do it for someone with meat attached to the bones.

Asian MILFs truly are perfect. If I didn’t want white children...

poland was killing ethnic germans from the territory they took from germany in ww1

Being a fit and attractive single dad with a young child always seems like it would be fantastic and getting women interested on easy mode, but the price that you pay is losing your wife so I don't know if it's worth it. Anyway that's a good reason user.

>tfw always had a thing for female teachers
you can't imagine how jelly I am

>Starting the war allowed it to progress unhindered.
Fixed that for ya, germans were a proud nation before the war. After the war they are ashamed of being german and can you fucking blame them? Who would want their grandfather to shoot pregnant women?

You're not at least curious as to how the other side thinks? Know thy enemy, user.
Beyond that, it's just beautiful writing. Them Jews can string words together, lemme tell ya

Passing time till we visit my wifes parents this evening. Today is a rest day, the little one is sleeping and I have an hour or so to kill.
Truth is, Veeky Forums has helped me keeping my shit together a lot since my wife left us. I needed some kind of outlet, or hobby if you will, and getting Veeky Forums was what I chose. Laugh at me all you want, all I care about is making her smile.

>police

>you're madita's dad? so, uh, there are some things extra need to discuss with you about her. are you available this weekend?

Good job user first post I respect.

Look at how happy this bitch is about getting the best guy on the block locked into marriage so she can get fat and siphon his money

Goebbels told us all we need to know about Jews.

I’m well aware, but the county was guaranteed by Britain and France and Mosley and the BUF failed to turn the country around. There had to be another solution, the German economy was booming and they were confiscating Jewish property anyway, why was inviting the polish Germans not an option? This also doesn’t change the fact that he made a deal with the devil and then stabbed the devil in the back.

>tfw non-white but still lift for him so that one day I can make him proud

>poland was killing ethnic germans
this never happend, what happened was ethnic germans were silently collaborating with germany before the war even started, also after ww2 not all germans left pomerania and guess what, no one massacred them - how??
>the territory they took from germany in ww1
poland wasn't even a country before ww1 so how could they take anything? germany lost their land because they lost the war

anyway go back to pol

How do i get a gf like this

>poland wasn't even a country before ww1

wat?

Be a nigger or Jewish producer.

>Look at how happy this bitch is about getting the best guy on the block locked into marriage so she can get fat and siphon his money

Get help

Anime

He tried to prevent that, you dumb shit, He saw it coming, but the jews won

For every virgin girl who saves herself for someone worthy.

I want to be worthy.

Some parts of Poland were German, some other parts Russian and others Austro-Hungarian.

Before Hitler they were such cucks they protested their own army to get them to lose WW1. Who the fuck even does that? WW2 was inevitable as soon as he stood up against international kike finance. You can still see the same pattern today (Syria, Libya, NK, Iran).

>After the war they are ashamed of being german and can you fucking blame them?
Not after being broken and fed kike propaganda and 'education' for decades, no.

You're a Man among men dadbro

Wifey :)

>Literally eating grass
>Offensive fails
>Entente are slowly pushing in
>Every single new 18 year old generation being thrown into the meat grinder
>Surrender

What is wrong with this?

We’re all gonna make it.

Her, ever since she was posted on Veeky Forums a few days ago

>Surrender
This part is the part that is wrong.

Get help with what, bro?

Good

What else could they do?

>MUH HONOOURR in the face of machine guns and infinite batteries of artillery while the soldiers eat parsnips and the civilians eat grass at home

I lift to get white thots, love when they call me a nigger in bed

u mad black boi?

lol not a problem dont like black bitches anyway, you can have them

delete this

Gains for Gandhi

A-OK with this.
Niggers serve an important purpose: Rooting out low grade whores so white guys can steer clear from them

harrison ford looks like THAT?

If you wanna do it for that isn't starving yourself more appropriate

Do you have more of this low quality bait, my man....?

Only her

you sound like an okay dad, user

Holy shit Leo is ruthless. What an uberchad.

>being this retarded

The best thing about this image is Chris Brown getting cucked.

back off buddy, she's mine!