Tfw wristlet

>tfw wristlet

Just fucking end me, you can work out your forearms, but you cannot improve the girth of your wrists. It's even worse if you already have twinkcel arms. How do I cope?

LONDON

that fucking sucks lol. your first problem is that you have ZERO muscle in your arms

Lift so you don't have twinkcel arms. I have little bitch 8" wrists and 18" biceps. Helps make it less noticeable.

Jesus fucking Christ I thought I had it bad. How long are your hands, palm to tip of middle finger?

I'm 6' with 7" wrists. Should I end it?

Wolff’s Law

Just lift and stfu, smaller wrists will make your forearm/biceps look bigger. Stop complaining about the shit you cant change you skelly fuck

>Wolff’s Law
Is it a meme? How valid is that law in modern medicine?

Bullshit.
The more muscle you build in the forearms, the thicker and stronger the surrounding tendons and ligaments.
Holds, pullups, rows, heavy deadlifts. Squeeze the bar like the bitch just cheated on you.

Forearms and calves are endurance muscle groups. They have to take a lot of abuse, and if you want them to grow, view each exercise as hitting one of them with the actual muscle group just being a synergist

How long should I lift before I notice a difference in my wrists?

>tfw this generation haven't worked a day of manual labour in their lives

a long time

>big things make small things less noticeable
it's exactly the opposite user

One is 80% fat lmao

C O P E
O
P
E

How long

My wrists are 5.75" just end me

Probably like 5 - 10 years. Tendons have weak blood supply so it takes years for them to grow.

Man vs landwhale

I'd say less.
You can get immediate size changes via hypertrophy in some muscles. You can get relatively quick strength increases in an untrained individual due to stabilize the joint(s) and increased neural efficiency.

Direct forearm work is like direct biceps work; it doesn't do much good on its own nor will much happen if it's done in isolation. Done in the proper dose, it could even be done daily by rotating which type of work you're doing.
Several years of guitar and machinist work gave me ironworker forearms.
It's also a good reason to skip the bro-level chest & bicep routine to focus equally on tris, lats, and especially shoulders.

>Several years of guitar and machinist work gave me ironworker forearms.
post pics

>5'6" with 6.75-7" wrists depending where you measure from
can I ever make it?

Jesus.. my dick is almost that girth.

one of those hands isn't able to play any musical instrument except the fucking bongos

ok.

>How do I cope?
Buy the thickest, longest and hardest wrist wraps you can get and wear them at all times, or at least as long as you can before necrosis starts.

Do you have Marfan syndrome? Genuine question

Don't you mean this?

enough for you to train for it
do you really think all the bricklayers have giant hands genetically?

That guy probably has a pituitary tumor. HGH levels way too high, looks like acromegaly

Did you even hit up Wikipedia? It's was never refuted in any way.

When you grow from a child to an adult, your bones grow larger, so there are certain signals in the body that make bones grow. So there's a good chance that heavy intense lifting will make them grow too.

Small joints are good for bodybuilding, but worse for performance.

If you get your muscles big enough it can be a nice contrast if you have smaller joints. Assuming your muscle insertions on your arm aren't shit-tier (which they might).

8" inch wrists are large frame like tyson n pacman
Less then 6.5" is small

Thats average just google bone frame size

I feel your pain brah, my wrists have always been a source of insecurity for me, they're still skinny even after I put on some weight.

Arnold was a wristlet. Don't be sad.

supination while curling
Perform curls with freeweights one in each hand start palm down and rotate your wrist as you lift so at the top of the bicep contraction your wrist ends palm up.

start slow around 5-10 pounds and do like 8 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 40 before upping weight. It's all about control slow and steady contractions and be particularly mindful of how your wrist rotates during the contraction halfway through your palm should face your bellybutton as if you were to perform a handshake.

slow controlled contractions.

bump

are you a CNC machinist?

even a manual machinist isnt that labor intensive you are full of shit faggot

yes, i have 6.75" wrists as well at 5'6 and this was my physique a few years ago

join the club bucko

I-Is that /ourbloatlord/?

w-whos that holding or arm

your

I never thought I'd see anyone with smaller forearms than me. Except maybe kids.

I guess that's just my Veeky Forums induced muscle dysphoria kicking in again. 220 @ 6'2 and I still consider myself tiny.

Th...thanks Veeky Forums.

>tfw big forearms and small (6.5) wrists
feels weird. really makes my forearms look yuge though.

Also, I have fucking crepitus in one of my wrists but no pain. What do lads??????

I bet that guy has an onion in a cage somewhere in his home.

>220 @ 6'2
>tiny
yes, you are ;)

reverse wrist push-ups
you can thicken your tendons, but it takes way more time than mucle

Months if not years to start growing centimetres

>tfw 6.5inch wrists

>tfw i have to wear watches on near lowest hole because of how emaciated wrists are

well my entire body is emaciated but wrists are esepcially bad

What's up Skeleton brother

Wrist size is almost entirely genetics and to a lesser extent body fat. A decade of manual labor haven’t changed my wrist size and unless I do 5+ years of HGH it probably never will.

No, he just has fuckhuge hands.
He's 186cm (6'1"), and even though he looks like a caveman, he has no signs of actual acromegaly.

>that feel when no bear hands

Death sentence? More like cute sentence, thick wrists are ugly, even if they are more capable, and I choose aesthetics every time.

still taller than him lmao manlets btfo

this is corect

tfw 5'11" with 6.5" wrists

>tfw worked as a bricklayer for 2 years through college
>forearms got ridiculous size
>my wrists are still 5.8 inches around as a man, and I'm 5'9

G R I Z Z L Y P A W

very motivating, thanks bro.

BJJ thickened my wrists - you're constantly supporting your weight on your hands and using your arms like legs. Also lots of gripping involved, even more so if you're in a Gi school.

7.87 inches wrists
6ft tall

Me on the left

sorry about your Marfans syndrome bro

My gf(male)

no
t. strong as fug with tiny wrists

oh i see you're an endocrinologist

what about his gap teeth, elongated jaw, prominent brow ridges and admittance of exogenous hgh use therefore pharmaceutical acromegaly

zzzz

Are you taking crystal treatment?