It turns out you can change your eye color from stinky brown to exotic green and chad blue with your diet

It turns out you can change your eye color from stinky brown to exotic green and chad blue with your diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPU4fCfyzc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23Hovo63hp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks legit

Can I have my 6 minutes back please?

i was born with gray eyes blonde hair after 18 years i have dark brown eyes with black hair...should i just kms

toppest of doubts

unless it's scientifically sourced, I'm not gonna believe laqueefa's blog

There's thousands of others that have had the same result plus scientific data to back it up it seems. I've been reading about it all day. I want green eyes. Being a shit-eye makes me want to kms.

>been reading it all day
source it then faggot

>havind dark eyes is bad and inferior

Wtf, is this Roshar?

>soul
>toxins
seems legit

You cant change color in eyes without either carrying genes for different color or using something like raw honey (im talking once you've fully grown, not how all white babies are born with blue eyes and some lose them.)
My eyes (and hair i think) lightened up when i moved back to a proper white habitat in the far north.
was it a yellow blonde or a really dark blonde?

Not if you have actual brown eyes, just for people with hazel etc.

Dirty dark eyed peasant spotted

Brown eyes are objectively superior. Only feminine men care about "pretty" eyes like blue and green. Blue eyes have a higher chance of macular degeneration and eye melanoma, literally weak eyes for weak men. Toughest redpill to swallow but I do have it suppository for "men" like you.

Ok fit how do i get green eyes, i have brown but genetic potential for green

Are you clinically retarded? Can you even read this sentence or is it too much of a strain to your single dying neuron?

>Wanting to believe in this shit this bad
Do you also believe carrots give you godlike eyesight?

>Tfw born with eyes with a blue ring over a green ring
fucking eyelets when will they learn

Kek

>have literal nigger/chink color eyes
>think they're superior
>???
Found the stinkeyed beta

The Blackthorne lookin' T H I C C

fuck off

>tfw born with green eyes
best feel

i don't give a shit about believing in it

I'm reminding OP that he won't find shit for scientific sources

where the fuck did you go to school to learn anything? A baby born yesterday would have better reading comprehension than you. I bet you baffled physicists and doctors when you were discovered as a new spectrum on the autism scale

kill yourself for your pathetic and unoriginality. You'd think with all these autists on Veeky Forums ONE of em would have the creativity skill attribute

>tfw no liftingspren gf

retard, they are different for a reason, light eyes take in more light, can see better in low light. Dark eyes take in less, (or i think its that they reflect less) so you can see fine in high light environments.

>youtu.be/23Hovo63hp4
>tfw poopy brown eye

these raw diet people fucking rek their teeth. i really wish the internet wasnt here to spread meme diets to people

Her teeth look pretty nice desu.
Atleast it's not sv3rige.

Eating non-sugary-bullshit ruins your teeth?

>hurr durr fuck off with ur sources and facts xDDD

right in the feels

How is it that I have blue eyes and yet I eat a shit diet full of fat and meat. Should'nt they be clogged brown from all the toxins?

>eating food will change your melanin production, which is almost solely regulated by sunlight

Exotic green eyed master race reporting in

So wait, my eyes look indistinguishable from hers and i eat literal garbage and all the meat i can get my hands on

What does this mean Veeky Forums

Dark eye cucks get off my board

My eyes change shade all the time. From grey to dark blue. Depends on the weather and light as its something to do with pupil dilation.

Yellow blonde

>proper white habitat

jej what the fug

based laqueefa

>trying this hard to make yourself feel better about having literal shit colored eyes

Brown eyes are considered more masculine an domineering

I had dark brown eyes as a kid, now they are dark green.

>the cleaner your body becomes
>the cleaner your eyes become
>how beautiful is that

This no homo

Well at least I know Veeky Forums isn't at all related to Veeky Forums

basically people with blue or green were never able to dominate fire

confirmed subhumans