Any other Veeky Forumsizens spending another Saturday night alone?

Any other Veeky Forumsizens spending another Saturday night alone?

L-living the dream..

We're gonna make it

Y...yeh.

Can anyone recommend any good films?

What are u up to user?

I'm going to the gym and then night shift

Yep. Going through my letterboxd watchlist

Nope.

T. Wageslave

Working until 10 then gym at 11

Platoon

Never back down

what we do in the night

...do you like.. pasgetti?

Seen it but it was a while ago. Might rewatch.

tbhfam I prefer non-hollywood films.

>eating white carbs

never gonna make it bro

Land of the lost

another saturday night cleaning a bunch of food prep stations and knives

three bay sink is my bae

Any tips on getting hired workeranon? Ever since I got back to my home town I'm having a tough time getting hired and a job might fill the void that leaving university gave me

Saw The Disaster Artist recently and it was one of the funniest films I've seen in a while. Maybe you can find a stream.

Blue Velvet, Manhattan and 2001 are my favourites.

I'm supposed to hang out with my gf. I'm worried I'm a bit too smothering, because I really like doing cute shit, and we keep hanging out frequently and my dumb personality is so revealing, I think i'm ruining any sense of mystery or tension.

I'm also seeming to have weird mood swings. I'm either really elated, happy. or i want to fucking die. I've come home after hanging with some friends or seeing gf and sit in my car in my garage, with my pistol on my forehead crying my eyes out.

why why why why. Things are ok! I don't feel empty! or lonely or bored or anything. My family is loving, my friends are decent, my gf seems to actually like me, i have career prospects, and responsibilities, nice material possessions.

WHY DO I WANT TO DIE???

Go apply anywhere you think would be interesting, retail, restaurant, etc. I’ve never had trouble getting a job. Maybe I’m lucky.

Anyone else on Phenibut right now?

Have you tried going to church user.?

was thinking about getting some cos I'm not drinking any alcohol this year. What's it like?

You're never alone. God is always with you.

user pls consider going to therapy...

It's an illness that wants you dead user. It's not you

>worked at a bar
>mildly enjoy feeling dead inside but also hate it

Its a small sliver of the normies that go out but even then alcohol makes for assholes.

Thanks breh, I'll spend this night at home applying and see what happens

Yea mate, 4ever alone
>one vine bottle ended
>two waiting
Happy weekends for me

Definitely my favorite nootropic. For me the effects are mood lift, decrease of social anxiety (especially when combined with alcohol, but dont overdose because they potentiate each other), increase in motivation and sex drive and a nice afterglow the next day.
You have to be careful tho to not overdo Phenibut, because the withdrawals are horrific. Just dont take it more than 2 times a week and youre fine

I did for awhile, specifically confessing that I had attempted suicide and still get urges to frequently. I feel so fucking guilty about it.

Maybe this sounds dumb, but how do you get the balls to admit youre thinking about suicide to a therapist? I feel so embarrassed. I had one for awhile, and I could never straight up admit it.

Thanks user. I've never really thought about it that way.

My only guess is just unresolved grief over past mistakes or pains, but I feel like I've resolved or dealt with past traumas. fucking brain.

>3 bottles of wine

what the fuck dude

When you drink you don't feel bruh
>or you just listen wrong music and cry whole night

Because life sucks user

try Werner Herzog films then, two of my favs are:
Aguirre
Fitzcaraldo

>going back to the "bad place"
>feel like I am slowly losing my friends
>feel like I am falling for lady friend who shares a friend with me

My social life is non-existent, but atleast I hit 265LB bench for three reps recently. Still can't stop thinking about her and my insecurities.

I know how you feel. Good luck user

How long does it take for the social gains to kick in?
I just want a GF to harbor all of my nuts

yea
gonna order a 'za and wathc anime

Moon.

Blade Runner 2049

Is it HD streaming yet? Link?

Just got some for a trip away. How you take it? Just put a gram in your drink or eat it?

Also going for a full week, midweek student night weekend ons hunting, when's the best to take it, just 2-3 a week?

they kick in once you start working on them

The Raid series

AFK'ing a shitty game but may go out to club/bars with a friend later at night.

I actually enjoy spending them alone, no amount of muscle can get rid of introvert autism i guess

Yup. Same as every other day. Doing my first 24 hour fast today. Trying to shed that last bit of bf. Goal is 12%, so far so good. Aside from the emptiness I guess I'm doing pretty decent. How about you, OP?

Looks dead this time of year, shame none of my friends ever want to hit the bars anymore

It should be on torrent sites, I don't use streams sorry :(

Got a pay rise by a little bit this month hopefully.

Thinking I'm just going to go full cocoon mode until spring. Might get a car on finance to build up my credit rating but i'm not sure. Any advice welcome.

I either weigh my dose and then fill it into capsules for take away or I just wash down my dose with water (wouldnt recommend filling it into water because of the strange taste).
For me the best time to take it is circa 5 hours before you want to feel it, so if you have a party coming up at evening i'd take it at 6pm.
Also don't forget that you should not eat 2 hours before and after your dosage!
My sweet spot is between 1,2 - 1,5g btw, but others prefer a lower dosage so you have to experiment with it.

I feel to anxious from all the excessive whatever it takes two hour six days a week workouts, all I can do now is try to deal with my restlessness, I can't concentrate, can't really relax, i've got this constant feeling on being on the edge at nights. Shit's bad.

Recently single after a decade, my ex quickly move on and that bothered me alittle till I remembered how annoying she was before n after my two minutes of fun and I haven't even bothered going on tinder or anything to replace her. Started going sailing, yoga, back into horses, python and learning Russian.

Feel like i've got my balls and intellectual curiosity back. Amazed i stayed in a long term relationship desu and will look for fwb from now on till the day i die once i find time.

Cheers bruh, going to be quasi-solo gaming so will need a pick me up for the new nights. Is it okay to take every three days? Like one night with it two nights off it?

Everything in my life was going well except my gf situation. Now everything has flipped after I shattered clavicle. Only good news is I might have a chance with a girl.

I'm never alone with my visual novels.

Never done it that way but i think if you don't do this permanently (like not three times every week) you'll be fine. Just don't overdo the alcohol, because it's easier to blackout imo. Have fun brah!

>Tfw none of my friends want to go out tonight
I stayed out alone once before after everybody else left and ended up pulling a girl but to go out tonight for the simple reason of doing that shit again just seems stupid yet at the same time I'm really compelled to do it.

[spoiler]Maybe it's because I'm a actually trying nofap for once.[/spoiler]

Today is my 40th birthday and I have no friends and asked not to have a family dinner because (I didn't say this) I'm ashamed of what a failure at life I am. So yes, I'm spending tonight alone with a case of beer.

Trainspotting

I'd like to reserve my spot in this thread a little early. Table for one pls

Happy Birthday user!

Whoops

You're welcome anytime brother

I love you guys

> wine not whiskey

never gonna make it

>whisky hangover
Yea no thanks bro

Yeah but got laid last night so all good. Even if I still feel dead inside...

Thanks user

Anyone got experiences with Wellbutrin?

Me actually. Sup?

Would you say that it helps with depression/social anxiety?
How was your experience overall?

I'm on 200 mg of the standard release and it's night and day in my feelings compared to two months ago when I was always feeling that soul-crushing boredom/pain. IMO it's one of the better antidepressants because it doesn't cause changes in appetite that lead to weight gain and it doesn't have sexual side effects (if that's important to you). In fact, it's worked really with my Adderall to help supress my appetite and I've lost 15 pounds so far.

I think it does help social anxiety by getting me back to a normal baseline so the depression isn't making it worse. And it's tempered the actual anxiety/nervousness that would come with it so now it feels more like the desire not to do something.

One thing I will say is that medication doesn't really cure depression. I'd still say I'm depressed because the thoughts themselves, the loss of certain interests, and the unhappiness about certain things are still there. That stuff is gonna take time to work through, but the Wellbutrin has helped the chemical side by helping improve my mood and letting me actually enjoy things and laugh again

The Guest

We're all in this together and we're all gonna make it brahs

Sounds very good
Do you get it through a script from a therapist or do you self medicate?
Would love to try it but the only source that i found, which is not overpriced, is from india and i have concerns that it might not go through the customs..

you should try locking that gun away whenever you feel that another negative mood swing will come, also consider therapy

Today is my birthday. 23. Ever since moving away from home and into the city, I slowly but surely lost touch with the friends I grew up with. All they do is party, not care about the future and all that good stuff. I don't drink and I'd rather have meaningful conversations, so it all seemed ok and normal to me.
But on the other hand I failed miserably at building a new circle of friends in the city/at university and by now it is really getting to me. 4 people wished me a happy birthday on Facebook.
Next month I'll have finished my Bsc in Chemistry. I am 6'1, 93kg with abs, since working out is basically all I do. Also 8/10 face.
Yet I still am sitting here on a Saturday night on my birthday.
Why am I like this bros?

I feel your pain bro

I get a script. As far as pricing goes, you may wanna try pricing the generic standard release at Walmart or your local chain supermarkets (skip CVS and Walgreens, they're ridiculously high). The cash price for 90 pills was around $20 for me.

No lol i'm going to bang my chick tonight, get on those Tinder account boys, life's too short to be sad cuts.

I'm from Germany, thanks anyway!

Craigslist is still number 1 for latina bbws haha

yeah breh but you gotta be desperate to hunt on craigslist, there's only gookers with SDTs on that thing. better to go for the hot ones on tinder or instagram imo just look at the cardio bunnies in your area

Yep, I'll be spending my afternoon at the gym and later having dinner with my mother.

Its still a good day because I woke up to 3 pictures from a cute girl i've been talking to recently

That's why I'm kinda afraid to move out. I think I'll probably be completely alone. I believe this is also because what you study. I've studied computer science for one year and I hadn't made any friends besides study partners. I'm changing studies to a more "social" study and I'm optimistic about meeting nicer people.

>there's only gookers with SDTs on that thing.
what is an SDT, kid?

Yep.

Oh, that's it. Make him feel guilty like it's all his fault even though an omnipotent being could help him in a million ways but doesn't.

My one friend said he wanted to go to the bar with me, but he'll probably cancel and go back to school for spring.

Has anyone had any experience with online meetup groups?

Scrotum Destroying Termite

Over the last three months I've cut ties with everyone from the large friend group I was a part of for two years. I feel like it's going to be a good thing in the long run - they were mostly all drug addicts, people with no real ambition for anything but prolonging their party years as long as possible, and people with huge victim complexes (and they brought all those qualities out in me). But it's all so recent - a lot of them are still reaching out to let me know what an inconsiderate, antisocial asshole I am in their eyes. And I haven't bothered trying to make new friends because I want to spend the rest of the winter grinding at the gym & at my job, and maybe leave this city altogether. Weird in between phase right now. Most of the time it's easy to tell myself that this all leads somewhere good, that I'm developing as a human being. But on quiet nights I do sometimes question if maybe to some degree I am that heartless prick. Being in your late 20s is a weird time, dudes.

Block them. Lift more. Work harder AND smarter. Grow, improve, and move on. Then, when you're ready, rebuild that.

You're gonna make it, brah.

The Thing lad, it's a horror masterpiece.

just go to the bar and walk up to strangers and say hi. it is literally that easy

Lonely fuck checking in

yes im watching animu and getting high, i feel no shame

>going to a bar alone