Can we get an onion recipes thread going?

can we get an onion recipes thread going?

i just diced two onions and squeezed a lemon over them and dont know what to do with it

throw it in the trash. i tried doing that with the addition of tomatos and cheese and it was unpalatable. literally better off eating it plain. but id wait for the onion guy to post his resuilts since they should be in today

It's not so much his shoulders as it is his core that makes him look fridge mode. Straight line down.

you retarded mate onion posted results yesterday, 13% free test and 66% estro kill, soyboy beware

how does that compare to his previous levels?

1 onion, chopped into strips, fried in butter, put on the top layer of a burger made from lean meat and a brioche bun, topped with blue cheese melted onto the patty

I've been chopping an onion up and placing it in a bowl.
>I snack on the onion while I cook.
Throw the rest of the food in the bowl when it's ready and mix (rice, ground beef, scrambled eggs).
Eat the whole onion without the after effects of eating it like an apple.

those were in relation to his previous levels

considering they were so low initially, this doesnt seem that spectacular, that still leaves him at the lower end of "normal", no? especially since, imo, eating an entire raw onion is pretty shitty, even mixed in other foods. i bet eating more vegetables in general, especially other foods known to contain aromatase inhibitors, would yield the same result

>peel
>eat

i don't know do whatever you want man, raw onion is a fucking meme anyway

what were they initially?

Yes, the results were conclusive. Onions are a meme.

All the morons that forced down a raw onion a day are too proud to admit they were being retarded so are circle jerking results that you get from just higher quality sleep into successful. Absolutely delusional. In a few weeks there won't be any more onion threads and Veeky Forums will move on to the next meme. Previously it was mewing. It seems like sipboiz is going strong. /fast/ on the strong rise.

What a shit board.

>study says onions raise test
n-no it's just a meme
>guy eats onions and his test goes up
doesn't count all vegetals do that

>study claims onions raise test by 300% in rats
>the result in one very low-test man is a measly 13%
it works about as well as any other aromatase-inhibiting vegetable. just eat some broccoli and drink some green tea. but you fell for a fucking meme

what was his initial test?

actually im not sure how low his test was, since the normal range accounts for 80 year old men as well as teenagers

the higher up results are initial and the lower are the end result. to the right of the levels are the "normal" range

looking at it again his free test was rock bottom of normal range, so that nigga was low test as fuck. im not sure how total test really factors into things, but i know its less important. dude had high estro though, so at least he got a good result in that department

>I snack on the onion

that's weird. His free test was incredibly low, like 1st percentile low, while his total was maybe a bit below average, but pretty standard. If I were him I'd get another test to see if the first was just a weird outlier

yeah thats what i was thinking. i guess that means he just has high levels of shbg. he should probably focus on that instead of onions

OP, apparently you need your info on the subject updated.

You're welcom.

no cooking or frying nigga

OP here
i diced two onions, let them sit in lemon juice and poured some 'dark' vinegar over it, let it sit for like 15 minutes, then i mixed with som cut up mozarella and small tomatoes and added some salt. i got a big bowl of the stuff and it was pretty easy/ alright tasting to eat.

make salad and add olive oil so you have olive oil/lemon dressing
Dunno why you would squeeze an entire lemon over that shit

"Çoban Salatası or Choban salad is a Turkish salad consisting of finely chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, long green peppers, onion, and flat-leaf parsley. The dressing consists of lemon juice, olive oil, and salt."

Makes me wonder if those lads saying all bald dudes are low test were on to something

>disrupted digestion

this is false

what is true is that some people lack the ability to digest parts of onions, it is genetic

I hope he's having his bloodtests at the same time early in the morning, otherwise the tests are mostly useless cos your hormones change throughout the day

also I wonder how much he exercises

Greek salad
-1 onion, cut into 1cm squares
-2 red onions cut into 1cm squares
-2 cucumbers, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1cm pieces
-feta cheese, as much as you desire
-olives, " " "
- cherry tomatoes or tomatoes
-greek salad dressing, store bought or home made (RECIPIES online)
-romaine if desired

The onion remains uncooked, but adds to the flavour profile of the salad.

His test levels increased, but not by much.

HOWEVER his estrogen dropped substantially. pic related.

the research was done with brown onions not red onions baka