I'm 6'2" and 240 pounds. I'm also a neet. I don't want to leave the house but I want to get Veeky Forums. Any tips?

I'm 6'2" and 240 pounds. I'm also a neet. I don't want to leave the house but I want to get Veeky Forums. Any tips?

First change diet. No sugars, so say bye to sweets and sodas. No bad fats, chips, butter, margarine, excessive use of cooking oils.

More greens and rice, potatoes, pasta, lentils. Prepare your own meals and buy your own meats.

Read the sticky. Most important is to get functional eating patterns and healthy meals. Then just start by taking walks in a park or use bicycle.

don't listen to this bait. suicide is your best option

>no onions
Don't listen this this OP, it's shit advice.

Is Johans the new bloatlord?

I have the same problem as OP. What should I start with to get fit?

Leave the house.

>Prepare your own meals and buy your own meats.
How the fuck do you even imagine preparing actual meals without onions you sperg?

The fact that you didn't assume this was commonplace tells me you're an american who just found out about onions this year.

jjump rope with benis

get a surgery like pic related

What is with you and onions?

Stop being an aspie. You need a hollistic redpilling in your life, not just getting fit. You gotta become a man to get out of that hell you're living in (a mental, social and physical hell). This is not a dignified life. Wake up, dude. Fight for a better life. Become a man or die trying

>no butter, oils
You're a retard user. Dietary fat doesn't translate to body fat.

are you larping as jahans or are you a /po/l memer who bullies jahans. because a 260lb NEET isnt in a position to make fun of jahans, youre just as bad lmao

Why do you specify greens, potato, rice and lentil without specifying onion? Ive always loved onion, that with tomato and cucumber with pepper is the best salad.

And you have real problem comprehending full sentences. Excessive use of oils and butter will. Kill yourself asap.

all these new faggots it makes me sick

“I want to do this but here are a bunch of qualifiers and excuses before I start”

>Any tips?
Yeah, leave the house.
>I want to improve but I don't want to make any significant changes

He can use onions if he wants.

Start doing bodyweight workout such as pull up and push up.

>these are the guys who make manlet threads

>jahans

How long do I have to wait before I see significant results?

He needs onions and ssquats.

years

You will never get gains doing bodyweight but you will get slim and somewhat strong

Lmfao I would commit sudoku if I looked like that

Till you die.

Keto is one of the most successful cutting diets there is next to just not fucking eating, and that has you eating at least 65% of your calorie intake in fats. It's a fucking feat to be able to eat more than that, and I doubt most fatties do.
Check yourself into a mental hospital instead of spouting facebook mom science.

Just kill yourself. No one even cares what you say.

he tried multiple times. Those are not sketchmarks, but the scars from the sword, the fat is simply too thick so he cannot penetrate deep enough

You can start by not posting pictures of yourself flexing your fat arm.

>KYS KYS KYS
Know how I can tell you're an insecure fatty? Stop talking about things you don't know shit about. Improve yourself instead of trying to bring others down to your level.

I really hope this is a bait, cuz if that is really you, it's over user

As I said, no one cares what you have to say. You've literally said nothing of importance, just spouting your aspergers. Please I beg you to kill yourself. You're literally worthless animal.

You care enough to reply, buddy. I clearly know more about this shit than you do and you're just getting intimidated and defensive.

You know how to read and copy paste? Wow, such a unique talent. You're literally embarassing yourself. Why are you even writing here? Don't you have any self-awareness? Please kill yourself. I promise there is no one in your life who likes you.

Thomas?

/r9k/ leaking again? sad cunt

>Don't you have any self-awareness?
Oh the irony.

Funniest part is that you actually can't read. See your first reply.

Consume nothing but water for 3 months. Clean your room.

Nothing wrong with my first reply.
Recommending no butter at all is retard advice from someone who doesn't understand how dietary fat works. "Excessive cooking oils" is nigh unobtainable unless you're drinking the shit straight up.

If you have knew how much obese people use oils and butter when cooking... Obviously you don't, so I need to state it so people might become aware of it. There is nothing retarded of not using butter, there are healthier ways of getting fats.