No amount of lifting could have prepared me for this feel

Women get nervous too you know. Think about it this way: it's way easier to approach an uggo an ask for her number than to approach a 10/10 hottie with a perfect butt.

>qt with glasses avoids you and rather talks to the chubbyfat manlet
ALL THAT LOOKSMAXXING AND GYMCELLING FOR NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep telling yourself that uggo, if it makes you feel better. Women do sit next to guys they like or have interest in.

>only empty seat is next to you
>bus starts to fill up
>everyone stands

I have no problems with girls and neither do I use public transportantion. Keep coping faggots

it ain't easy being a beast
seriously though sometimes I feel that a muscular physique (think at fitness model level) is either intimidating people or making them assume I am a douchebag.

THats what happens when you take the aisle seat
But yeah, they were probably nervous
>tfw you’re at a cafe buying stuff and you go to pay and a bunch of girls come up and start flirting with the cashier.
Based cashier though, he competes ignored the girls until he gave me my change and made sure I was done before serving them.
Thanks bro.

I don't care how many times I see this I still get a chuckle

She sat next to the ugly guy because he knows his place, he's not gonna hit on her

But the average guy probably has the ridiculous idea of escaping the friendzone, so she preemptively avoids having to reject him and generally dealing with an awkward situation

/r/ing the facebook screenshot where this is reposted by someone who thinks wojak is bald because chemo and this is a cartoon about having cancer

Here you go

If you're riding the bus no matter what level, you are automatically a loser.

>tfw lanklet who can't actually fit in bud seats except for the side facing ones reserved for old and disabled people

maybe if you're an amerimutt

Nobody ever sits beside me on the college bus unless it almost full, skinny tall twink

Nobody knows who I am
Nobody has ever heard my voice
Always ask me if they can sit beside me
People put bags next to the other seat, I never do that and still would be walked by
It's been 3 months now
I'm the odd one out

I die every time I see this.

thanks

So how do you actually know if a girl isn't attracted to you or if she's just nervous?

Do the pullaway method niqqa

If she looks at you then looks away she’s nervous (or she’s into you)
If she ignores you thenshe either likes how you look, hates you or didn’t notice you
If she’s nervous she’ll talk in small amounts and stay quiet, she’ll do the same if she’s not into you so you don’t get the wrong impression.
Most importantly if she likes you she’ll smile at you, especially if she’s just being polite and doesn’t really care for you.
Hope this helped.

buddy those two are effectively the same thing. unless you're getting clear good vibes it's best to just keep your distance and move on to better things.

>Most importantly if she likes you she’ll smile at you
I see plenty of qts every day and I don't smile at any of them, do girls actually do this on a bus/train?

>large frame
>huge skull
>tall chin
>short nose indicating dom FWHR
>nw0
That guy is a Chad who just happens to be fat, once again just a case of normalfags in denial that are too clueless to objectively rate another man.

I dunno, they smile when I walk past them but I don’t know if it’s a ‘oh god smile for 3 seconds and then he’ll be gone’ or a ‘he’s nice, I’ll smile’
One thing, never ever smile at a girl if it’s the two of you in an elevator, especially if you do those super creepy nervous smiles.

got a hearty kek from that

Kek

>make eye contact with qt girl
>immediately look away

AASASGHGH why am I such a failure guys. Unless I'm consciously trying to improve my eye contact skills I instinctively bitch out. Even when I'm trying I can only manage like a second, and it feels like an eternity.

How ugly are you?

No girl has ever smiled at me unless I told her a joke or something, let alone on the street for no reason at all.
Thanks bro for reminding me how invisible I am to the opposite sex, too many feels for today.

what college

Let the feels envelope you, soon you will become numb and transcend it.
We’re all gonna make it

I was chatting with a girl at a party a week ago and honestly I couldn't figure her out.
She was being really mean most of the time, calling me socially autistic (verbatim) and that I'm weird as fuck, but at the same time she was being very touchy and kept trying to start conversations with me, even though she insulted me tons of times throughout the evening.
I was thinking that if she thought I was ugly she probably wouldn't talk to me at all, but then again if she liked me why would she insult me so much in my face.
Any thoughts ?

Was she asian? If I had to guess that sounds like a vietnamese chick

kek

I know that feel bro, you're not alone

She was negging you

nah, italian

Someone post the Berserk one.

>negging
Is this some PUA shit?

>people don't side beside me
In multicultural shitholes like western countries people are even more segregated and they tend to trust even their racial cousins less.

Also women and men usually do not site by one another if they are strangers, that's a default. Then people usually go for the "safer" less threatening option.
I usually look tired as shit and threatening so nobody sits with me. Nonetheless when the bus fills up people still fucking sit down.

So it is not you, idiots.

Probably being tsundere
>you’re so weird, but you’re luck I’m here to talk to you
>it’s not like I want to stay with you, it’s just easier

>see qt in a tutorial room in uni
fuck it I'll smile at her
>smiles back

we're all gonna make it bro's

Same but
3 min later
>fuck she’s still smiling at me wat do guy?

I am living proof of this comic. I'm the first guy.

>riding the bus
Not gonna make it

>riding the bus
>making it

>Now she comes and wants to talk to me
>ABORT ABORT

I don't find it hard to get girls. Its that I'm afraid of loosing them after i get attached.

Help me bros

>SPLOOSH

Kek

I wish I had some sort of hud that would give me dialogue options depending on how I wanted the outcomes

>tfw not only too autistic for relationships
>but also too autistic to even have friends
i'm so lonely

yes

it's used when you're in similar attractiveness standing but you want to get an upper hand, like if you're a 6 and you're talking to a 7, but you act like you're a 7 and she's a 5.5

it obviously won't work if you're a 3 negging a 9

I dunno boss, I’ve negged a couple of 10s and it definitely brought them down to my level.

nice ride bro

what is this ? an orc? a vampire ? undead?

hahhahhaha

Just iamgeine one.

Think about it like this complimenting, boasting, joking and intimidating are always at the core of what you're saying, you just gotta word it right. Keep it simple stupid

A nosferatu. It's complicated. A Veeky Forums thing. Play Vampires the masquerade

ME boss? I’m just the voice in your head

That actually sounds really good, thanks

>tfw you are the greasy creep

>tfw autistic enough to know this feel
feelsbadman

Holy Shit that's hurt to much. Stop it, please, just hold, anons, just fucking hold me

This is what teenagers and virgins think are true. This maybe works with teenage girls, but not with women with an actual brain. And it looks like this guy was looking for a smart girl, not unmature girl.

*immature
English is not my first language.

right there with ya, breh. so often do I find myself wondering wtf is wrong with me

Sorry about your feel OP. Just the other day I was in a restaurant, and a group of women entered. I saw them point towards me enthusiastically, then took the table near mine. At another time, in college, this girl moved from being next to a Veeky Forums but ugly guy and went to sit right up next to me and spoke to me. That would later proceed to sex a month later after we got to know each other. Yet another time, I visited this IHOP for breakfast for a few days out of the week while I was visiting a town. A qt who worked there just had to keep walking where I was and asking if I needed anything even though she wasn't my waiter most of the time.

My point is, don't go believing people who say women are intimidated by guys they like. If they like you, they will want to be around you. Otherwise they'd rather not know you exist and your looks probably don't appeal to them.

>women with an actual brain

I bet you think women are people, too

>>tall chin
haha wtf i nearly made a comic with a guys chin bending up over his head but then i realised im on a retard forum and couldnt be fucked

>it's a pain that most people will never understand
I wasn't feeling bad about this image until that sentence

>Always ask me if they can sit beside me
guaranteed you're just making false assumptions, have you considered starting a conversation?

You probably look like a sociopath and never smiles

nofap legit fixes this

>have ridden subway to work every day for past 3 years
>have never so much as had a conversation with another person besides the time where we got delayed at a station on christmas eve because some monkeys were yelling at each other on the platform and i called out to the cops to throw them on the fucking tracks
>see girls/women around my age but no one ever makes eye contact with me
>see this girl most days at my same station platform in the morning so the lives in my town and i still dont say a word

being ugly and autistic isnt a feel its a way of life

*tips fedora*

and how does a sociopath look like, o wise one?

Whoever wrote that has a huge ego and more than likely scares people away with it

I second this
>I Don't actually know what that is, just wanna bump thread and have a laugh.

i dont think most people consciously think about whether to smile or not it just happens...

A niggermutt

This was true, but it doesn't have to stay true.

Anyone can be a sikkunt if they wanna be! We're all gonna fucking make it!

Like someone that doesn’t smile

>tfw
>every time i use public transportation
>milfs sit near me
>smiles at me
>but i feel imbarased
>so i stand up and go away

Boss, you’re making me cry here

>walking on the street
>some chick comes from the opposite side
>keep looking straight ahead because autism
>don't even look at her but she turns her head away
>even though I had 0 intention to look at her

yo, fuck you too

then bump into her and apologize, start a conversation.
just try and make a friend user, you don't have to try and fuck every girl with a 1 liner

>tfw see cute tomboy eating breakfast each day before I go to class at uni
>allways by herself
>we've locked eyes a couple times

how do I talk to her without looking like a autist in front of like 100 people.?

I'm fine talking to girls in like college clubs and class, and I got a fwb. I'm just horrible aproaching 1v1

>actually somewhat socially active in college
>actually alright looking
>able to make some friends in every class i'm in, especially cute girls
>talk to some of them outside of class
>still too shy to ask any out

>mfw physically unable to be more than your average quirky guy due to Asperger´s + ADD
>mfw people constantly belittle me for zoning out and for being weird around certain things
>mfw I know spot-on what causes that, and that I can't change it no matter what I do

>know i have some forms of autism and ADD
>know that i am weird as fuck, but can always make people laugh and have "witty" comments, people tell me i should be a stand up comic (get compared to bill burr)
>however, too weird and ugly to have a girl attracted to me or even make friends because my weirdness just becomes annoying

the dream is getting a normal girl and turning her into what I want
in this, and most cases, that's a cute tomboy

just open up with a REALLY casual question, like something autistically simple. "how was your day" or like "so how's it going", this OPENS UP to deeper conversation. from there, you'll surely figure it out.
g-gambatte, user!

>uni
>make eye contact with cute girl while walking into lecture
>she smiles at me, i smile back
>this goes on for a few weeks
>we're in the same tutorial and we're asked to discuss something with the person next to us
>she's next to me but a few empty seats over
>discuss it, say "i'm user btw"
>she says "ah, finally" like she'd been waiting weeks to talk to me and introduces herself
>adds me on facebook
>she has a boyfriend

i never quite figured out what she wanted from me, but we remained very good loose uni acquaintances until we stopped having class together