Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of this routine for picking up girls?

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think of this routine for picking up girls?

>wear shirt inside-out with obvious tag sticking out from the back
>talk to a girl
>she notices and mentions it
>"haha, that's embarrassing"
>take off my shirt
>show off upper body from 2 years of lifting
>fix my shirt and put it back on

I think the confidence of being able to laugh at myself while letting her eyeball my gains really sells it well.

The fact you got to plan shit like this means it's gonna fail eventually.

The fact that you plan this out shows off your autism more than anything

>implying you've never planned out interactions with people
fuck off

what if she doesn't notice the tag? what's the next step in your master plan?

Congratz OP, you're a 110% pure-bred autist.

Just to clarify; no that wont work, because you've proven that you are fucking autistic.

Shirt inside out shows a lack of attention to detail.

no clue, any ideas? I could just talk to her normally and mention how beautiful she is

Don't put me in the screencap

> be me, hot girl
> notice a retard wearing a shirt inside-out
> he wants me to notice it, probably to show off or some shit
> i fuck off

Probably the way it's going to go.

are you an archaeologist?

She won't notice at first because I'll approach her from the front. After we get into the conversation I'll subtly show her my backside for her to notice the tag.

You notice it yourself

>oh shit this is embarrassing I've got my top on inside out haha what an idiot. 1 sec.
>remove top
>get girl
>get married
>have two sons and a daughter
>watch them grow up to be fully functioning 6"+ boys and the first female president
>they produce 6 grandkids who you dote on into old age.
>you die of old age surrounded by your grandkids, children and your extended family. All of who idolise you

amazing

OP you fucking retard, just approach girls confidently and have a fun conversation. After she shows interest you lower the boundary between her and make her see you sexually. Then bring her home to nut inside.

But what about when there's awkward silences in the conversation? If I do the tag thing then she'll have something to talk about and can keep the flow going.

oh whoops, oooh. i dropped my monster condom that i use for my magnum dong.

crashing this plane

Another fellow Veeky Forumsizen confirmed for autist. But yeah, go ahead bro

with no survivors?

Fuck you faggots, only reason you think I can't pull this off is because you're probably 4/10 manlets. People have said my face is an 8/10, plus my body which makes me able to do anything stupid and get away with it for girls. They'll just see it as quirky/cute.

Yeah dude. You can get away with anything with the girls. That's why you're flooded by pussy and don't need to resort to retarded plans... Oh wait

if you were actually this attractive girls would approach you in the gym

OP confirmed retard

Uh, your 'plan' will make you look like a total tool.
Most people (not just women) aren't going to approach you just to tell you your shirt is inside out; they'll assume you're dumb.
Even if some girl does, it'll go like this:
>"Uh, excuse me, did you know your shirt is on inside out?"
>"Oh, thanks, I didn't notice"
>*starts to take off shirt*
>Girl thinks to herself, "OMG, he's getting undressed right in front of me, how inappropriate! Must be some sort of idiot/loser/whacko/sicko!"
>*girl gets embarassed, shocked look on her face and moves away from you as fast as she can*
>*girl might go tell someone else what you did (cop, security guard, authority figure) who comes over and HASSLES you*
..so, BAD PLAN.

Try not over-thinking these things, champ. Just allow situations to be *fluid*.
Here's an radical idea: have you ever tried.. just saying "Hello" to someone? :-)

Please try it and report back to us, I'm on the edge of my seat as to how this turns out OP

>Be intelligent
>Choose to act like a nigger
OP wtf?

>not being able to read
it will be something that comes up in the conversation after I've already talked to her

nice projecting
if you were really 8/10 you wouldn't need to think up autistic plans to try to get laid

Not bad, OP, just one improvement.

Once you take off your shirt say something like "hehe, feel free to join in"

I've never tried before, it's only recently I realized that I was actually good looking after having low esteem since I was a kid. Before I would ignore any women who tried to have a conversation with me.

Ignoring the point, you'll still look like a total tool with shirt inside out

(You) understand OP is dumb

>makes me able to do anything stupid and get away with it
>able to do ANYTHING STUPID and get AWAY with it
>STUPID and get AWAY with it
>GET AWAY WITH IT

That's the point autismo. You could just as well present yourself as a social adult instead of coming up with an "act" to try to introduce yourself. If you're actually strong then it'll be noticable under clothing. Thinking of a horribly transparent excuse to get your shirt off infront of a woman is painfully insecure.

Her first impression of me will be a charismatic confident guy, then she notices the my shirt is inside out after we've had a good conversation. Her impression of me won't change since I've already established myself as someone attractive.

Should I flex a 'cep at them while i'm at it?

LOL no you're making all sorts of assumptions in an obvious vacuum, you will look like a TOOL and fail. Get a clue.

this please, start with n=50 and start a new thread describing reactions.

it's not assumptions, it's basic psychology, but I'm not surprised you don't know since you've already shown how retarded you are before

LOL kid I'm almost 53 years old, I think I know how to deal with people effectively. :-) Go right ahead and be dumb if you want, guess everyone has to learn one way or the other.

egg

>baby boomer
not surprised either

Some things have to be studied and cant be discerned dumbfuck

my fuck you all suck ass. what if she doesn’t notice, what then? what if she notices but doesnt say anything? just date rape like the rest of us

>almost 53 years old
>not able to realize this thread is an entire bait
You sure know how to deal with people effectively :^)

Most people do not get undressed in public and it will be seen as very strange to do so no matter how in shape you think you are.

Autist.

Surely they'll be some survivors right?

Kek

>2 years of lifting

That's rich

Post picture of gf

What a fucking thread
Whether this is serious or not, thanks for the laughs OP

Remember most of Veeky Forums are autistic virgins. This actually could work for your advantage, however, you will need a solid amount of charm and social skills to: A- play it out as funny and accidental (rather than forced and retarded), and B - recognize that it worked and use the attraction you have created.
Pretty safe to say, if you're good enough to pull it off, you don't really need such a tryhard method. I am going to try it for fun though...

>
>"What do you think of this plan"
>"Its a bad plan"
>"No its not you guys are idiots"
Why even ask us, OP?

I want some responses like which is actually helpful

>I only want responses that do not hurt my fee fees

Just record it and post here

>muh strawman

none of this shit ever works, because well adjusted adults who are not socially inept can tell if someone is doing a disingenuous little "play". Rehearsing social situations in a specific way like this will make you come across as a fucking weirdo mark my words.
If OP actually looks as good as he claims (doubt.jpg) he could say a lot of dumb shit and get away with it.
A better bet would be to naturally converse with people and just honing your social skills until you are comfortable enough to interact, without needing to resort to a retarded plan like that.

>not doing dumb shit for interesting social interaction
never gonna make it

>Imagining OP trying to talk to a girl while autistically turning around over and over again, hoping she notices the tag on the back of his shirt

If you're smooth enough you can pull it off.. There has to be a good amount of improvisation. You can't prepare for the exact situation, I agree, but honestly - even if I were to actually wear my shirt wrong, in an environment i'm confident at, I could probably make it play to my advantage.
As I said, if you can do something like that and make it work, you don't need it in the first place. You can probably just talk to girls and save yourself the stunts. You have to admit it sounds like a fun thing to do though.

And when OP takes off his shirt, he is definitely going to flex his abs and arms.

>die of pneumonia because you never put that top back on

>no one mentions pic related
I'm pretty sure he already done it

THE ROIDS TAKETH

The influence of Connor videos goes without saying.

The thing is even thou Connor is a 10/10 with almost perfect body, his videos are staged and the girls are actors, his stunts end up being a bit cringy.

Now imagine if it was a autistic dyel (OP) doing it. kek

connor pls go

this has got to be a photograph of a sexdoll, right??

flex those quads

thats actually kinda fucking genius.
make sure you have a nice body tho lol

strawman? Do you know what that means? Needing reassurance on this level means you're way too insecure and not confident enough to pull any of your shit plan off.

It was believable at this point.
Not anymore.
Sage.

>show off upper body from 2 years of lifting
is this what newfags actually believe

Then I guess you misunderstood. I was talking about how I need constructive criticism of my plan, not just people agreeing with me or calling me autistic.

they're not staged

If she doesn't say anything I'll reach behind me for something, 'realize' my shirt is inside out, make a joke about it, then take my shirt off.

Don't take it off there, pull the side of your shirt to expose a reasonable amount of skin like you're looking at the tag. Also good job that is some female level plotting

Source: I have a vagina

>be female workout out in gym
>notice guy has top on inside out
>start giggling
>autist comes over and tries to talk
>just ignore
>starts mumbling and takes of his tshirt
>mfw skinny fat

why do retards always try and hit on me in the gym?

Bane?

does anyone else feel clumsy and awkward taking off a shirt? I always take one arm out of a sleeve first and then pull it over my head because its easiest, but in movies nobody ever does this

proof?

you're supposed to grab the collar and drag upwards

CHECKED

Grab from the bottom with crossed arms and peel it off your body.
Pro - shirt comes off without any risk of stretching
Con - shirt is inside-out when you take it off

get a load of this cuck

girls love stupid/childish men

and I mean childish as in playful, not live with your mother/still play vidya like some of you sad faggots do

>"Hey Son, your shirt is inside-out"
>"T-thanks Mom"

Yeah a retard wearing his shirt inside out will be a lady killer, are you actually fuckin autistic?

OP is autism champion
A challenger appears

>what do you think of this routine for picking up girls?

Lose the virginity, Doug

Are you the guy who wants to give hangover chicks a bowl of raw eggs to eat and don't ask them any questions

lel

Wtf you faggots, this is actually a good idea. If you're shaven, even tan along with the gains though......

itt:

Most guys on here have no game whatsoever and just do whatever. The fact you actually try to plan ahead is good. I honestly think it´s a good idea. People usually will comment on an inside out shirt, and its a good way to let her initiate a conversation without putting any pressure on her to do so. See it as creating an opening for convo starters.

She'll notice but not say anything and just think you're a sloppy retard

Have you been reading Connor’s book?
Once you get her to go out with you make sure you get a fro yo

Yeah, and ask if she can do it too... Like "look at this, can you do it? Come on, give it a try."

Realizing that you are flawed and willingness to admit it to others is what attracts people.
Only people attracted to mr perfect are people in self-denial.

connor WAS a 10/10
see pic -->