This is gonna sound stupid but can ya make me feel like shit?

This is gonna sound stupid but can ya make me feel like shit?
I started lifting a month ago and I've been finding it hard to motivate myself to keep eating well to drop bf%
No one I know is being at all critical of me to keep me going, so I'm just feeling burnt out.
Say whatever the fuck you want, I need it.
>5'7"
>168lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

front facing pic

you look pretty tall for someone that is 5'7

it's the angle and a pair of shoes.
Trust me I wouldn't lie about my height I hate it

u dont need to lift op, ur alright as u are desu :)

Just follow yr heart bb :-)

Why do you need us to insult you in order to work out?
You either like what you look like or you don't, some fags talking shit on an imageboard isn't going to completely reshuffle your life's priorities to the point where you'll actually make lasting changes

why bother making you feel like shit when you already look like shit?

a need for validation I think. Not really sure why I posted in the first place now...

Anons belittling you on Veeky Forums isn't going to give you any more motivation. You either inherently hate yourself or you don't op. Simple as that.

Hahaha, look at thos tittys

How do you live with yourself? How did you manage to wake up for so many days and look at yourself in the mirror. I'm not doing this because you asked, I'm doing this because i genuinely despise people like you. You are literally worthless from the appearance point of view. Not a single girl in this world will ever be satisfied with you if you keep being this way. She will think of another man when having sex with you. That is, if you ever manage to trap any girl into falling for that fat, disgusting body of yours. People like you make me feel pity for women that have to settle for trash like you. Every time im on the beach or at the swimming pool or at any place that requires you to take your shirt off there are always women married to fat pieces of shit that just lust over the built guys. You will never be attractive to anyone, ever. You know, for the skinny guys at least their face can sometimes save them. For you there is no escape, you are doomed to stay the way you are forever. Only 15% of people manage to drop weight and keep it that way, and I honestly don't see an autistic 4channer manage that. Not to mention you are 5'7. I wonder how does it feel to know FOR A FACT that not a single girl ever thought of you in a sexual manner. How does it feel to know that you exist just so other people can feel strong and tall.

thanks. Gonna keep this and push myself to spite you

You look like the only time you ever had your penis touched was at a doctors appointment. You look like the type of dude who cried silently in his sleep pretending to be passed out because your dorm roommate made it with a girl you invited over.

Damn user

You look great user! I don't think you even have to go to the gym you're so strong. Have a nice day! :)

Ah but do kys and never reproduce 5'7" lol come on how can you think that's ok to be this genetically diseased in 2018?

bump so more people see how OP is a piece of shit

You won't. When you say stuff like this you look like an angry child on the verge of crying, shouting at his parents to buy him more candy. That's your level of pathetic. Do you know how many people like you said exact same words? Made exact same claims? I'll tell you what you'll do. You will workout just a bit harder for the next week or so. Maybe even up some lifts. But that's it. You will slowly forget about this thread and what I said to you. You are probably going to find some excuse, too. After some time you will feel guilty and will come back, making identical thread. That will happen over and over until you finally give up. That's because your pathetic ass needs motivation as a fuel to run on. You have absolutely zero discipline. If you need strangers on the internet to insult you to start working out again to "prove them wrong" you are even more pathetic than your body makes it look like. God damn, you are the definition of failure.

It’s another gay fag is gonna masturbate to degredatation episode and anons have no idea.

>5'7
>168lbs
I was gonna say some nasty shit but you beat me to it

Your friends and family will struggle to find motivation to go to your funeral

nice man tats

>5'7"
no point op just kys now so you don't make a fool of yourself.

look at how fucking fluffy your titties are you fat piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

fkn lol if you need us to insult you. you obviously have a mirror. Just take a good long look at it daily. You'll insult yourself.

Thanks man! I like your style, almost sounds genuine.

You will never make it and this thread is the perfect reason why.

>tfw you project so hard you give out advice that you actually need yourself but you give it to others not knowing you're actually the autistic 4channer that won't change, not him

You look fucking gross. You're a fluffy stage right before Roy Nelson.
That's not me trying to motivate you either. Looking in the mirror should motivate you not to look like such shit. If you need outside sources to tell you you look like shit, then you'll never make it. You're delusional and once you maybe get abs you're going to think you're the hottest shit ever while looking like a small twink. Change your mindset.

Take the time to clean your room fat fuck