So I'm a 6'3" lanklet and I weigh about 75kg ( 165lbs for you amerifucks)

so I'm a 6'3" lanklet and I weigh about 75kg ( 165lbs for you amerifucks)

I'm pretty ok with my looks but I do wish I was heavier. But can't tell if this is just psychological or actually a physical inadequacy.

To all ex-lanklets here: do you feel alot better now that you're gronkhed? Do other people treat you differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdnation.com/node/89158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm at your weight but i am 1,79m and i am skinny.

Post body

I'm 6,1 60kg
5 days into GOMAD
It's actually working. Boosted my hopes

I started out around your weight but one inch shorter.

People treat you differently which caused me to act more confidently.I'm not too gronk mode (220lbs/99.8kg) but it does make a difference.

I’m also 6 3”, I was 165 but gained 15 lbs after 5 months of eating and lifting. People still think I am skinny still there is a difference. It wouldn’t hurt, just don’t eat like crap.

I am your exact height but am 185 pounds. I have found that we really need to be at 200 to fill out our build. Anything less and we are skinny mf still

How did you start GOMAD, did you ease into it or are you already drinking a gallon(4L) a day?

165 to 220? How long and what routine?

You obviously have normie levels of body image. Give it a few years in the gym and you will see how reprehensible being sub 190 is for 6'3. Turning 19 in 2 months and am 6'3 225, bulking 5-10 more lbs this year then planning on cutting 25 lbs.

I'm currently at 2L per day
Magically I gained 2kg. That's the most I gained in like for ever
Been checking my weight every single day for the past 5 days

Skeleton king reporting in, 4 years ago I was ~60 kg at 192 cm (135 lbs, 6.2) and today I am 90 kg (200 lbs), its everything I dreamed of

Get to it user!
Ex lanklet here at 6ft4 / 194cm.
Started almost a year ago now at 163lbs / 74kg. Currently at 187lbs /85kg.
Can't really tell if people treat me any different but I feel different and look different. Clothes fit much much better, and I feel more confident in general.

There are no downsides so I don't know what you're really debating here? Lift for yourself, because you want to. If you have the wrong mindset in the beginning you're just gonna tread water.

Your weight varies by up to +/- 2 kg a week, if you don't eat like a fag, it's not gained weight if it's not above for a month

post lifts?

Nice man, how did you start?
You are me except im a lil bit heavier.

Read this rsdnation.com/node/89158

OP here
Nice. I'm proud of you fellow lanklets.
I started swimming a few months ago and it's honestly more fun than lifting, but since I wanna gain mass I'll start lifting more and only swimming 10 min or so after workout.

how different do ya feel and how different do others feel about you?

pic is me after swimming

>pic is me after swimming
meant for yeah am really skinny for my height. But clothes fit me pretty well not gonna lie. not really buying it although america is way different than europe. Also not doing it for the girls but for the byproduct of feeling stronger and more manly in your body. I'd like that. I have no problems talking to girls

Also I'm not keen on buying a whole new wardrobe

Eat you skinny fuck, I weigh more than you and I'm 5'7"

You asked if people treat you differently. I know women are hardly people, but they count. I am 6'3 185 currently. I have been 165, and I have been 200. The amount of respect I got from all those around me was vastly improved when I was bigger.

Main lifts are pretty shit atm, followed a strength program (ICF) for only 2-3 months before going on to a modified phul routine. I probably skipped out on some noob gains but staying on icf was no bueno at the time.
All lifts are in 5x5 except ohp
BP - 80kg, 1 1/2 pl8
Ohp (3x8) - 50kg, 3/4 pl8
Squat - 110kg, 2 1/4 pl8
Diddys - (didn't start doing them till recently due to pain) 130kg, 2 3/4 pl8
Rows - 80kg, 1 1/2 pl8

6'2 163...feels bad. I have a beer gut too! My lifts are shit but I'm improving and just started bulking.

Lol I'm 6'3 270

>still 6'3 150 lbs

How much fucking food do I have to eat to grow jesus

people definitely respect you more when you're muscular

you are optimum height dude. do not let it go to waste by being a skinnyfag

Optimum height is definitely not anything less than 6'8 if you can fill your body out

>tfw 5'10 manlet
so many lanklets on Veeky Forums 6'3'' + it makes me want to an hero. i want to just hang myself desu

I don’t know how someone can be 150lbs at 6’3. I’m 6’4 thought i was skelly at 185. I’m 210 now with 13% bf, people treat me way better.and I get way more mires

honestly nothing under 6'9 is acceptable

>so I'm a 6'3" lanklet and I weigh about 75kg ( 165lbs for you amerifucks)
I'm 6'3 and about 90kg I'm probably only just starting to look like I lift I started at 65kg ultra skelly
>I'm pretty ok with my looks but I do wish I was heavier. But can't tell if this is just psychological or actually a physical inadequacy.
Physical probs
>To all ex-lanklets here: do you feel alot better now that you're gronkhed? Do other people treat you differently?
Heaps better. Outside of the gym I look huge compared to the average dyel I get hit on all the time and have a shortstack qt 3.14 gf

M A N L E T S O N S

t. 5'10, father 6'3, mother 5'4

Nice, keep it up

I gain more muscle and strength every week drinking enough milk than I did in a year of trying to just eat more
t. Fellow hardgainer on .5gomad

thanks for the motivation b

No more, drink milk phaggot. I was 150 lb.er for many years, tried eating more many times, no weight gain, when I started working up to GOMAD, I gained 20 lbs lean mass in 4 months, and hit my linear progression every time

99% of people that height won't make anything of it. Be the best you that you can be

I remember when i was 14 to brah when you become a man you will get bigger

t. under 7' manlet

Uhh guys... I was 6'4 120 when I started. Currently 158

You haven't reached the "after" yet, keep eating skeleton

Is milk cheap for you guys where you live? 3L for Gomad is pricey as fuck in Canada.

What keeps you motivated and inspired?

is there a guide to start gaining weight? First time browising Veeky Forums

im a 21yo skeleton master, 188cm 60kg (6,1 132lb)

i have chad potential, its such a waste

Lanklet reporting
6’ 3” 170 lbs

post routine

mirin hard

uhh no. I know some pretty stout motherfuckers that are around 185. It's all about bulk and cuts. Look at some of the weights of water polo players. Normies consider them jacked and majority weigh less than 200 pounds

>beer gut
>bulking

Let's be honest, most are almost certainly lying, or at the very least adding an inch or two. There's just far too many for it to be anything else.

>I know women are hardly people, but they count.
*tips fedora* Greetings, fellow nice guy

I'm 6'2 in the Midwest and rarely see that many people taller than me on a regular daily basis. Even in college, most of students weren't even that tall compared to normal everyday people. Only people exceptionally fucking tall were seldom football players and basketball of course. Don't fall for the LARP

ian't everyone there fucking their cousins tho? Also 6'2, but in Finland. Most people here are around 5'10-6', maybe 1 in 7 are as tall or taller than me. I even see girls taller than me on a weekly basis

I'm hoping I'll naturally fill out as I age, I only finished growing taller a year or two ago (18.5 now)

I never get called skinny though idk

OP here. No fucking way you're that height and weight. You weigh 5 pounds more than me.

>tfw people are lying about their height on an anonymous grindr board

Then do something about it dicklet
>pic related

It’s a 5 day bro split. But I won’t tell you how I modified it.

Legs
Lying Hamstring
Seated Hamstring Curl
Seated Leg Extensions
Leg press
Back Hack Squat

Chest
Incline Bench
Flat Bench Dumbbell
Seated Cable Flyes
Around the world Flyes

Arms
Close grip overgrip press 3x10
Weighted dips 3x8
Single arm undergrip push down 3x10
Skull crushers 3x10
Standing curl 4x10
Preacher curl 4x10
Hammer curl 3x10

Back
Dumbbell Row
Last pulldown
Seated close grip Cable Row
Seated wide grip Cable Row
Serratus pulldown

Shoulder/Traps
Seated Military Press
Bent over rear delt flye
Dumbbell Lateral Raises
Straight bar cable front raises
Pin loaded shoulder press
Dumbbell shrugs

Kill yourself if you're over 6 foot you'll never look aesthetic

People tend to respect you a lot more. It's also a lot easier to be aesthetic when you're tall. You'll never feel "big" though, especially as a netty.

People respect people with big arms, tall guys do not have big arms

People respect people that can wash their back