Rich piana dead at age 46

>rich piana dead at age 46
>normie skinnyfags live to 90
why shouldnt I just give up and get fat like all the normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I met him at an expo and shook his hand. We might still be able to bring him back, lads, but

>rich piana dead
When will this forced meme end. We get it. He left humanity behind. It's seriously not funny at all.

He's dead just like Tupac and Biggie are not dead

>no one will remember normie skinnyfags

this op. what normies dont understand is that you die twice. once when your ass is dead and once when someone says your name for the last time. Which is banksy quote but true. Pianas second death will be long long long from now

>inject shitloads of dangerous controlled substances (steroids)
>fuck yourself up and drop dead
>EVERYBODY MEMORIALIZES HIM LIKE HE WAS SOME SORT OF GREAT LOSS

You fuckers are goddamned STUPID. This guy and Zyzz were both fucking LOSERS and IDIOTS who did unnecessary dangerous shit to their bodies and subsequently DROPPED DEAD before their time because of their own goddamned STUPIDITY, yet you use them as ROLE MODELS?

You're all self-destructive and suicidal if you put these fucktards on a pedestal.

>woweeee taking every steroid, HGH, insane amounts of caffeine in insane amounts shortens your lifespan?
>fuck that i thought fitness made you healthy!

>You're all self-destructive and suicidal if you put these fucktards on a pedestal.
Where do you think you are and why are you calling us this in a Saturday night?

t. an idiot who doesn't know timezones are a thing.

His drug abuse and mutant physique weren't anything to idolize, but I did find his work ethic and attitude likable.

I know he dug his own grave by abusing shit for years, but towards the end there he was weening himself off of steroids. I imagine he was getting some major health red flags and was realizing he'd be dead within the year if he didn't change. Maybe if he would've stopped a little sooner he would've lived a lot longer.
I'm not surprised he's gone but its still depressing.

But it's Sunday afternoon?

id rather be dead then old

literally a roider and drug addict for years and he looked like shit. Also he was literaly cucked by bbc. Why do we like him again?

In that order?

Only the good die young

>mfw i work in a hospital and there is a based 105 year old russian guy who still uses a walker and comes down to the gym every day to do the exercise bike

>People that don't deliberately enlarge their own hearts and snort cocaine live longer

Wow truly life is mysterious

But he took 5 scoops!

No one outside of youtube and this shitty board has ever even heard of this roiding faggot. Jesus Christ.

>Why do we like him again?
Because he didn't give a shit about being a freak. He embraced it. He was completely open about his drug use and didn't care what anyone says opinions were about it. Love him or hate him, he still had a great personality.

The guy was so desperate for love and affection he was scammed by a russian mail order bride. The guy was deeply flawed and insecure and his life is a cautionary tale.

Considering he killed himself by not taking care of his body properly I wouldnt use him as a role model of a healthy lifestyle.

>only two options in life are to be a skinnyfat loser OR a roided out freak
>what is a reasonable middle ground that will help one to go into old age gracefully.

lol exactly id rather be weird and odd wbu

he was a roid shitter manlet with shit genetics, fuck off you moron. no bump, kys.

>the amount of disrespect towards the piano man ITT

fuck all of you motherfuckers, i hope you live a long sub par life like how you were before

Because Rich actually lived a good life and was happy

A candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

Overhead 2 blokes in the gym this arvo talking about his videos.

This
Fucking brainlet op
Piana was as about as fit as boogie

hey name one normie skinnyfag who lived to age 90

...got one?

okay now name one rich piana who died at 46

Joe rogan talked about him ad nauseum on his podcast.

SOUNDS LIKE SOME FUCKING FAGGOT WHO ISNT WILLINGTO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES ,RIGHT BABE!

Everyone knows who is skinnyfag Einstein

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

;_;

Did your parents drop you on the head when you were a toddler?

The candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long

The candle that burns dim, has poor effiency, creates soot and suffocates itself eventually

>not understanding the difference between a single case and sample size of billions of people that show health generally means a longer life, or better chances of it

Retard.

lulz

>that soyboy pain

>normie skinnyfags live to 90
implying every non fit person is skinnyfat.
they're all american.

if you punched that forhead, would it be hard or soft?
Is there a layer of fat behind or infront of the bone?

>insane amounts of caffeine in insane amounts
OP and you are both retards

>Is there a layer of fat behind or infront of the bone?
infront. she (dead now) touched her forehead in a livestream.
check out her sister while she's still living:
youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos

How the fuck do you even get that fat?
You must spend a fuckton of money of just food, and how do you not realize what a fucking monster you have become after being 200lbs of pure fat?

idk. maybe she lives the murican way :3
scroll down to the two year old videos and you see her in action.