Why is this piece of shit doing nothing but falling? I FOMO'd in 5 hours ago and it has done nothing but dump since then

why is this piece of shit doing nothing but falling? I FOMO'd in 5 hours ago and it has done nothing but dump since then

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
huodongxing.com/go/coscon17
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7dk4m4/daily_discussion_november_17_2017/
hackernoon.com/neo-onchain-and-its-ultimate-plan-dna-4c33e9b6bfaa
bittox.com/2017/11/17/china-unban-icos-making-way-neo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Buy the top of a pump
>Wonder why its dumping

hmmm...

>pump

Are u retarded? It almost double since yesterday little bitch. What do u expect? 100x in the next 24hrs? Those fucking crypto newbies...

Well thats nice, I bought in at 360k sats so thats the very bottom before the pump. Thanks for your money though, without people fomoing into NEO I wouldn't have made as much money as I've had, 73% up already. Your loss my gain. Don't feel bad since this is a zero sum game friend.

Will it get back to 6200?

It goes up buy super slowly

>Gee, I wonder what could make a price go up so sharply? Nah I can't be pumping it has to be inflation.

Hahaha I bought at 3.50$

IT'S FREE FALLING

Because the news has been revealed to be moreto do with LRC than NEO

Sell all your neo and buy LRC

when it gets brought up at the conference it's going to go nuclear

>Because the news has been revealed to be moreto do with LRC than NEO
do you feel good about posting pure bullshit like this or what

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

You dumb faggots do we have to spell out everything for you? The next pump will come in 2-4 hours when the asians wake up. This is your chance to buy the only 'dip' you will see before NEO takes off and never comes back from $100.

its a 4% dip...

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

Asians don't care about NEO. It is purely western meme coin.

when [some country] wakes up is the stupidest meme - no-one in crypto sleeps

>The next pump will come in 2-4 hours when the asians wake up.
The asians never buy NEO you dumbfuck. Majority of NEO's volume comes from westerners. This has been confirmed so many fucking times already.

they care alright - taking money from westerners pretty much number one pastime.

WE ARE THE NEO MARINES AND WE WILL NEVER EVER SELL

IT DUMPED AGAAAAAAIN

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Fuck sakes, was sleepig comfortable with a big profit, fuck its tanked big time, not sure if i should pull out or hold

holy fuck are you idiots retarded

>buying high

Fundamentals have not changed. This is a profit taking turned into a panic sell. Nothing more. Buy the dip and hold.

every tiem i cry

You fucking promise, already git the dip last niht, checked in the middle of the night was killing it in profit, niw its tanked hard and thjnking should i pull at a small profit

more like hold deez nuts

got'em

just hold until monday you retards. it WILL pump.

just a lil lower to fill my buy order

You're supposed to buy BCH

Definitely a panic sell looking at the charts. Unbelievable how crazy people get over 5% value drop. This is a moon mission, don't get afraid of the shakes.

1-2-3-4-5-1-a-b-!C!

I cant trust u fuckers, u have fucked me so many times, please just give it to me straight faggots please, i have a family you now, do u want them to be eating toast all week

i'm giving it to you straight. i bought at 4500 and i'm not selling until the news is fully revealed on monday.

You know the exact time it's being revealed monday?

Same here. I'd rather lose 20% of my money then miss out on a 100x moon mission. Well worth the risk.

i'll go research and get back to you.

exactly. if the news turns out to be an official chinese backing you bet your ass neo will pump up to eth levels.

>being a dad
>getting financial advice from abunch of anonymous posters on an imageboard
>not just taking in all of the information given and coming up with your own conclusions
>probably just asking for advice so when trades fall through you can tell your SO that it was some anonymous guys fault on your mongolian basket weaving imgboard

>mongolian basket weaving imgboard
dude I laughed so fucking hard. Bravo..

is there any reason to believe that there is even going to be any "news"?

Not going to say your wrong

you retards on biz buy high and sell low then cry lmao

BUY THE RUMOUR SELL THE NEWS

all seriousness man this is just normal variance in this sort of swing. look at the volume trading at the moment. hold on until the news comes in or the volume comes to a standstill compared to what it is now.

you also hear rumours here

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ANY SOURCE THAT THERE ARE GOING TO BE ANY NEWS AT ALL? WHERE DOES THIS EVEN COME FROM

Ok my friend, im goimg to trust you. I'm only here to make extra cash for my family to go on little holidays, i normally works well, but have been fucked over a couple of times, missus hates it kek

never FOMO. the few times it will pay off, are not worth the many times it will fuck your shit up. buy early or stay out.

in 3 hours it starts

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7dk4m4/daily_discussion_november_17_2017/

Bullish pattern forming

About to explode guys!!!!

Of course this is what happens when I touch a coin.

I wanna kill myself desu

lol so let me get this straight

you just ignored it on the dip

then you ignored it when rumors started while it consolidated ready for blast off

then you FOMO in after it goes up 100% from the dip yesterday?

WHY???

>100%
fucking retarded

Lol at everyone acting like they're cursed. Dumbfucks, this coin pumped for 24 hours on worthless news. It pumped like 9 times and THEN you decide to buy in and proclaim the universe hates you? Good lord at the brainlets on 4 chan...

Is there any chance that this takes off from the conference? Or should I just dump before.

I dumped 18. Lost a small chunk by not selling at its peak but I'm watching and waiting for the price to settle and maybe buy up more and wait for the rebound

when the fuck is the conference?

tbf Neo is a coin mainly driven on FOMO and manipulation, idk people love it so much...

in 2 hours and 15min

The Confernce isn’t the big news. The big news comes Monday.

JAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH FFS, the dumping already started lmao. This IS the dump you cucks.

Wait, it’s not even climbing two hours in advance? Fuck this

Noob question! Let's say if I have 10 Neo and I want to increase my Neo position. If I sell them now and hope for a price drop to accumulate more, is it better to trade against BTC or USDT?

>price correction.
>neo announced as Chinese regulated ICO platform.
>price goes up to 80.

Buy the gas dumbfucks

You’re a moron this is a small correction. There is a very big piece of news coming Monday morning. This is one of your last chances to get a coin at 1/10th is possible price, we are literally seeing the next ETH. How many ETH would you buy at $40 if you knew in one month it would be $300?

>How many ETH would you buy at $40 if you knew in one month it would be $300?
And why would it have that bullrun? You deluded fucks really think this shit can live up to the hype of everyone thinking its the government backing NEO?

You are going to get dumped on harder once people find out the news doesnt have anything to do with the government. But sure, go on. HODL that shit like the average redditor.

>conference has nothing to do with government
>causes enough attention to get noticed by government
>government shuts it all down
>neo drops to pennies

So just how many 1,000 Link coins are you holding?
I’m Japanese and Jewish. I research, I don’t take advice from biz and I don’t fuck around with my money.
hackernoon.com/neo-onchain-and-its-ultimate-plan-dna-4c33e9b6bfaa

neo fun is over boys. go home.

SELL NEO AND BUY LRC
>
Loopring creator Daniel Wang and Neo creator Da Hongfei are friends, and Da is credited as an advisor on the Loopring project for his role in bridging the Loopring team with the global connections he made over the past year while traveling and promoting Neo.
Loopring works by connecting the orderbooks of exchanges together, and allowing its users to essentially place orders which are filled by comparing the rates of every exchange on the network. Orders are placed in Loopring from inside of the users' Loopring protocol wallet, which also allows for arbitrary pairings to be selected. You want to trade OMG for FUN? You got it!
Eventually, the Loopring protocol aims to support all chains. Currently, the City of Zion team and the Loopring devs are collaborating on the development of a cross-chain protocol that will allow the exchange of NEP5 and ERC20 tokens on the Loopring network. This means that the NEX would be able to join the Loopring network, and thus a means of purchasing any Neo token with any Eth token will be created. Which is pretty sweet!

>I’m Japanese and Jewish. I research, I don’t take advice from biz and I don’t fuck around with my money.
hahahahaha this absolute retard. he doesnt even fucking know why ETH pumped that hard. NEO isnt going to fucking announce anything that would justify a jump in price like ETH. but go on, put your money where your mouth is. hold ok, hold on to this shit while the other people dump on you.

you obviously werent here for the antshares conference when we dumped the price from $14 to $7 to $3.5 hahahahhaahahahahahaah

FIrst day here?

.... I was here for the ETH Pump and I remember you faggots saying it would fall back to 40 every-time it corrected. Same story different day, stay salty

>The two most souless races combined into one

Congrats on this, seriously.

INT 100
STR 1
AGI 1

Lol i called the 0.00368 to 0.005 pump 2 days ago and most of you faggots didnt believe me, enjoy being poor, faggots.

Normally price dumps before the news, at least a few days before the news.

You MUST sell news since people expect it to dump regardless if its good or bad. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

So yea it might have another small pump you better then dump then, since people will definitely dump.

I hope NEO will have a new floor that is all.

Anyone notice those whales accumulating 1,000's of NEOs while you weak hands sell to low

The sells are hitting buywalls. I wish I would have waited longer to buy in and gotten a discount.

don't be weak

Thoughts?

It will dump either way, the only way it would not dump is if China officials endorsed it.

If the conference was actually useful you will see a few weeks after when the price stabilizes.

I don't think NEO is going back below $30, I think it's going to be a bump ride to $100 but If you HOLD you'll get there. These whale orders of 7 - 20 BTC accumulating 1,000's of NEOS is a damn good sign for all of us, the Whales know where the money is at and they know $40 is priced into to make at least double your money back.

this.

pretty much this. but it should establish a new floor which will be nice.
Also the news may be big enough to keep it around $40 even if we are lucky.

> The D.Va Koreans send me a telegram message about pumping NEO when NEO was at the top, to get some retarded US shabos goy to buy their bags when the dump start

Oy Vey, why is NEO dumping, this is like a anuda shabos goy shoa...

wake up retards, D.Va and all the other mainstream signaling services only exist to find some buyers during the dump!

it's still up 30%+ from 48 hours... you want me to send you some LINKs when NEO moons to $100? I know you want to add some more to your portfolio that's probably 80% LINK, 20% REQ

If things work out, we are going way past $100. More like $1000 in 6-12 months. If things don't work out, $100 in 3 months. I don't understand what people are afraid of. See the big picture Veeky Forums

it's going to work out, we have confirmations from all sides, no way people would start publishing and council members would be alluding
bittox.com/2017/11/17/china-unban-icos-making-way-neo/

Personally I think that china will adopt it. When you look at Dongfei's past, and who he's worked with in the past, how deep he's been involved with the government, and now who he's working with publicly? I think it's clear that this is the winning pony.

>mfw

But if this is true, why would NEO makes this announcement and not China?

I hold NEO bags but guys, you know its just us westeners buying neo right?

They are giving back to the community that helped make them who they are, they are good people. This is our Moment are you going to be a Deluded ARKIE who can't break $4, or a Bag holding LINKER who loses half his money over night, or are you going to go with the next big thing. NEO is our ETH

I have lots of family in China who are all fully invest in NEO.
Hongfei is a very well known and popular man.