How the fuck do i fight with some1? Got assaulted by 3 drunk dyels few hours ago and i was kinda paralyzed...

How the fuck do i fight with some1? Got assaulted by 3 drunk dyels few hours ago and i was kinda paralyzed. Like what the fuck am i supposed to do? What if they have knives? Can i fight more than one at once if im relatively strong compared to them?

I took on 3 guys at once. They were also dyels. First guy dropped in one hit, the next ran after getting hit and the third tried to fight me but couldnt hold his own

I googled some shit for you. Your power comes from your legs. Don't swing wildly, not every punch needs to be a knockout. Jab to the face, upper cut to the ribs.
they'll probably tackle you, though

the five keys to fighting, in order
>learn to draw a gun quickly, safely, and accurately
>learn to fire a gun in a controlled and steady manner
>learn to disarm a gun or knife in a safe and controlled manner
>learn to grapple to submission
>learn to predict coming trouble and avoid it

If seen quite a few street fight videos, and a lot of them go like this:
>one guy who has clearly practiced in a martial art like boxing,etc
>a group of drunk guys (usually 2, 3 or even 4 or more) start a fight with the martial artist
>the martial artist knocks out each of the guys one after the other, and/or the rest flee
The average guy is completely shit at fighting and most guys overestimate how good they are.
If you're practicing a martial art, you're already better than the average guy.

Okay thanks guys. Also never count on surronding people in times like that. They wont give a shit, theyll just watch and if u ask any1 for help they might even refuse and tell you to piss off.

that's why people train martial arts so once they are in a danger they act out whatever they trained, without thinking and hesitation

Don't try to fight people with knives OP, knife attacks are absolutely brutal. There's very little you can do to somebody who has a knife and wants to hurt you with it if you do not have any kind of weapon.
If you're tall you can use your reach to stay safe. Follow through with your punches, don't go wild and try to avoid being taken to the ground. You can use your feet for a quick surprise hit but if you get caught you will get brought to the ground and be fucked.

what can a out of shape NEET take up to have some fun and reasonably defend oneself? I used to have a deep love of martial arts when I was a kid watching kung fu movies but I haven't gone to a class in a long time.

I dunno, I only tried boxing and I'd advise against that.
>mostly total meatheads train it
>who will bully you
>trainers don't give a shit about anyone who didn't start boxing at 12
>you can get actual brain damage during sparring
>it's actually shit if your opponent knows how to kick or wrestle

t. got rocked during a boxing sparring then got kicked in the balls in a street fight

>what can a out of shape NEET take up to have some fun and reasonably defend oneself
2a

pretty much this I reckon, avoiding fights is the best way of not losing them. Remember, the goal in a street fight isn't necessarily to win, just not to lose.

OP we are all raised being told to NOT HIT ANYONE, NOT GET ANGRY AT ANYONE, NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE/YELL AT ANYONE, and so on. For the most part that's necessary for a civilization to raise kids to be responsible adults in control of themselves. But when someone breaks the social contract by getting violent with you, you have to DO something about it or you'll get your ass handed to you.

The first thing you have to do is GET ANGRY when someone attacks you. Then you channel that anger into physical action. The rest should take care of itself from there.

how's high school going

As someone who's only experience in street fights are watching lots of Worldstar fight compilations, I think there are a few common mistakes to avoid:
-Trying to use your bodyweight to your advantage when you are not any larger than your opponent: ie. grabbing them around the waist in an attempt to bring them to the ground
-bringing the fight to the ground: almost always ends in getting kicked/stomped, a good way to die
-escalating verbal conflicts, rather than just walking away like an actual adult
-"squaring up" getting visibly ready to fight, when you do that, they have an invitation to hit first. Act like you don't want a fight (bc you don't), then as soon as they begin the aggression, hit first and hit hard.
Like I said, I'm not experienced in fighting but from the fight I've seen online, these are the most common fuckups.

>OP we are all raised being told to NOT HIT ANYONE, NOT GET ANGRY AT ANYONE, NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE/YELL AT ANYONE
DELET THIS

Finished it a few years ago getting my stem angineer degree in bout 2-3 weeks. thansk for asking though.

Community colleges usually have really relaxed martial arts classes that will teach you the basics and usually the teachers used to be professionals or trained at high levels.

>avoiding fights is the best way of not losing them

this

You can be a big man all day until you meet some psychotic UFC trainee off his meds, or some schizophrenic who wants to put a knife in your face because he thinks you're Bin Laden.

The first thing they teach you in martial arts class is to escape.

>you walk with your gf down the street
>you meet a schizophrenic UFC trainee with a knife
>you run away
I don't think so maan

>tell your gf to run while you protect her.
>stay away from him but make sure he doesn't chase after your gf
>then escape once she is far enough away
Thinking you are going to win a fight with a dude with a knife and that you are going to impress some slut in the process is retarded.

If you can't escape back yourself to a wall and stand on your feet and fight. Do not let them come at you from different directions.

Let the inner Drunk Native American come out and just start tearing off arms and legs and dropping bombs that crush eye sockets and send teeth flying through the air.

My drunk Indian friend Kenny once took a whole gang of about 8 guys on and if hadn't stepped in he would have murdered them all.

>be me/ bad bad bad life choices etc
>Between friend and nine guys
>100%getting ass whooped, know friend can't fight for shit and will cave early if this goes down
>Just trying to get him out so they don't kill him, I have nothing to do with any of this
>He deserves it and I know it but can't let it happen
>I size up the center three while trying to keep the guys flanking out from going around to him. No trained fighters port trained anything
>friends back to car, south side is safe, but it's not going to be pretty for us
>Find the leader
>Peer through his sole, they're waiting for him to throw punch#1
>we're down to negotiation but I have zero ammo other than "just let him go. This is over. I'm leaving with him"
>3-4 flanks drift off after too much time has passed and the leader has lost momentum
>About 3 minutes into this,i haven't changed stance still have hands raised and ready to go while trying to talk us out
>he backs off
>They all leave
>We leave
People will find any excuse to not fight even if they have all three reason in the world to go for it. I've had other fights with less but that was 100%luck, they're lack of experience, and if it's more than 3 you need to be 3 times quicker. Never underestimate your opponent's weight though, weight classes exist for a reason.

Used to fight for money, used to start bar fights. While it’s a great idea to train in a striking art and a grappling art and learn to shoot, you should focus more on doing enough so you can run, that’s the ultimate martial art.

Ive lost friends to weapon attacks. One was A skilled fighter too that embarrassed some guy to the point he killed him with a weapon the next day.

If people are repeatadly harassing you call the police.

run dummy.

You dont even need cardio, you just have to run 100 meters and thats it most times.

This
If you are really good at running in terms of speed and endurance you have the greatest chance of survival

My only fight story
>go into bathroom at bar
>start going into stall
>get hit in the back of the head
>black out and fall down
>get kicked all over body with heavy boot
>multiple open wounds on head/face and broken ribs
>someone sees and tells bouncers
>they come and pull him away

The guy was drunk and mad at his gf didnt even know him
Next memory i have after going into the bathroom is half an hour later when the ambulance came
Couldnt really have done anything i think since i didnt even see him before blacking out

learn to run

learn to defuse/escalate/build rapport

learn to not get into these situations

bjj, duuuh

Let’s say worst comes to worst and your on the ground and there’s a group of them, how do you survive/what’s your best course of action?

this post is gold

>we are all raised being told to NOT HIT ANYONE, NOT GET ANGRY AT ANYONE, NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE/YELL AT ANYONE, and so on
AH
AHHHHHHH
>t. idiot who got jumped, forgave them in court, then a few months later got jumped by them again

You get over the shock after the first time. Guard your head, not just your face. Try and get the first hit in if it you know they are about to start on you. Fight hard, fast and dirty. Neck shots, eye gouge, crush their balls, pull the hair off their heads, fuck, tear their fucking ears off if you have to. No one who is on the 3 side of a 3 on 1 deserves to walk away without some kind of disfigurement.

30+ years ago I would have told you to take some boxing classes. Just knowing how to move a bit and throw a proper punch will let you stop the majority of drunken assholes because honestly very few people know how to fight.

The truth is though in 2018 you can get arrested and have your life ruined for even a consensual fight outside a bar so it's just not worth fighting. I'd still recommend you learn some boxing or a martial art for the discipline and confidence boost but you're honestly better off not fighting. All this is assuming that you're doing something with your life and have a future worth caring about. Otherwise go be stupid I guess.