Tfw have lifted for 5 years

>tfw have lifted for 5 years
>Tfw have never hung out with anyone in over 5 years because I have never craved friendship
>Tfw don't know of my gainz could get me laid

My mommy bothers me about making friends...I've literally never craved friendship in my life.

Am I a sociopath?

yes

no your a loser

Nah. I dont have any friends and don't want any. My time is too precious to be compromising on activities

A sociopath is someone with antisocial personality disorder - someone antisocial.

So yes, both these people are right;
But don't sweat it, a huge and growing portion of the population is. It just means that you aren't "social", which is a whole lot of things, but a lot of those things are bullshit anyways.

imagine if she was your friend and just wanted to sleep with you all the time, would you care about having more friends than her?

like ll cool j once said time is of the essence why spend it on your own

BUT as plato also said, one ho can fulfill a hundred bros

YOURE ON Veeky Forums NIGGER
Clearly ur time isnt that precious lmao

You probably would if you stopped using a computer/phone, being distracted in general.

If you're not an evil person you can probably achieve very great things. not being held back by human relationships can be a huge help in a successful career.
>and who knows, you might find someone who you get along with

Friends are overrated. I have 1 long distance friend and even keeping up with him is becoming a chore. I get all the socializing I need at work.

that's a dude though, right?

Human relationships are pretty key to a successful career my dude.

Relationships outside of work? How so?

sure, but you don't have to actually be emotionally invested in others' lives.
I agree, but personally I don't like people I work with to get too much into my ife

ye

If you wouldn't fuck that (((dude))), you might be gay

>A sociopath is someone with antisocial personality disorder - someone antisocial.

Anti-social personality disorder and being anti-social are very different things. Stop giving medical advice when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Veeky Forums is better than life at this point, have you been outside? total judaization of society

lemme guess youre le high iq man

You are not a sociopath. You are an introvert. You have a highly sensitive dopamine system, which means you're easily content. Most people need a gaggle of friends to keep them entertained, and they need to strive for a career or family or something to keep them anchored and stave off existencial crisis. You don't. You could stare at a wall and be entertained in your own thoughts.

You is the dumbdumb

Hmmmm as long as you dont touch its benis its technically just putting it a a girls butt right...brehs.....right????

this is not what being an introvert is about you imbecile
>introverts
>muh sensitive dopamine system
>have to play WoW for 12 hours to satisfy it
>then fap for 5 hours

real introverts are actually extremaly rare, most self-diagnosed introverts were simply bullied into it

Based

>Am I a sociopath?

No, you're just in biblical levels of denial about your loneliness.

tfw u know is a tranny

Take that back

nothing great was ever accomplished in isolation. Maybe Isaac Newton is the exception, but he died a virgin

Seems like is right

Veeky Forums destroyed me. If the pussy is not immediately visible I just assume the woman in a picture is a trap

WHAIT WHAIT,
thATS NOT a woman?
Every time someone post a trap and people start posting good looking "women".
I assume they are all dudes and skip it.
Its a woman right?