NOOOOO NOT AGAIN

NOOOOO NOT AGAIN

It's oversold at the moment. Some chinks woke up and wanted to sell, but the price will keep going up.

Forming a descending wedge on one hour chard. We good

MAKE IT STOP GOING DOWN MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOPPPPP MOMMY MAKE IT STOP MOMMY MOMMY PLEASE PLEASE MOMMY MAKE IT STOP GOING DOWN RIIGHT FUCKING NOOOOOOOW

AaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaAaaaaaaaaa

BAI HI SELL LO

PLS MUMMY ILL BE A GUD BOY

G-GUYS YOU SHOULD B-BUY NEO NOW

HAHA THIS MAY BE THE LAST DIP BEFORE WE GO TO $100

TH-THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, GUYS

GET IT WHILE ITS CHEAP

KEK YOU NEO FAGS JUST SAID TA DOESNT MATTER WHEN YOU WERE PUMPING

NEO has another run before the big announcement on Monday. This is the dip you guys have been waiting for. Buy or regret.

NEO has actually been my pleasant-surprise-coin

gonna hold this bitch for a while

Going under 4 lol

You guys really bot that government adoption shit hahaha

>really bot that

This why u faggets r poor, y see red and sell and see green and buy. Don't be an idiot and get rekt this time - buy and hold. It's only gonna rally until the news. Depending on the news will depend on which way it goes. Everyone who bought into antshares knows this and has made a lot of $$$$ thus far.

Just bought the dip, thanks for handing the bags Veeky Forums

ya thx guys for ur bags see u at 630k in an hour

My palms were sweaty, but I held. Jesus christ this is worse than a horror movie

I BOUGHT AT 630K YOU CUNT

nice meme. especially the brown juices

see YOU at 700K in a day

I never said that fucker. Go suck Sergey's dick you link-fag.

I'm holding mostly BCH and other coins, but also some NEO

I'm like a Chinese person haha, feels so comfy

This dump is temporary, lol. It drops like $4 after going up $20 and these noobs scream like shit. Same thing happened with BCH, it went up more than 200% and then went down, and then they lost their shit. This is why weak hands lose, long holders win.

Buy and hold noobs.

pls be true

Ya this is exactly what I'm gonna do.

I got into antshares when it was still $4 so I'm definitely a lot more experienced than most of you crypto noobs

> (You)
>Ya this is exactly what I'm gonna do.
>I got into antshares when it was still $4 so I'm definitely a lot more experienced than most of you crypto noobs
I got in at 6 and sold at 30 for bch at 600 and rode that all the way up and sold. Going all into neo now for this one, should be good.