Who else needed a CPAP after falling for the neck meme?

Who else needed a CPAP after falling for the neck meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

leisurepro.com/p-agaffmppb/interspiro-aga-full-face-mask-positive-pressure-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol wtf owned breathlet

You still have to lose all that weight, fat ass, lol

why does he wear the mask?

>needed
dude, world class athletes use these every night, it's pure gainmaxxing

U
U
U
U

How common is this issue for people with big necks?

what is this?
please explain

I'd also like an explanation

if you're very fat/have a big neck your neck will be so large that when it relaxes, it will collapse in on itself during your sleep and force you to snore or wake up to catch your breath. basically you wake up and fall back asleep as much as 15 times an hour, which stops you from getting proper sleep

they recommend you get a sleep study if your neck is over 17 inches around

sorry forgot to say that the CPAP is a device that forces pressurized air into your nose/mouth to force the airway open while you sleep

Wouldn't the carp machine vibrate the shit out of his skull?
>mfw 22in neck

post pics

that sounds awful
how does one live with themself when you realize you basically wouldn't stay alive without these contraptions, just because you can't keep your eating habits in check
jeesh, my brother is no doubt on his way to something like this. he is 5'7 and 250lbs and doesn't even consider himself fat, because his friends and people around him are even more huge than he is

how fucking fat are you? I just measuret my necks circumference and it was barely 15 inches

there are some indications that the CPAP machine stuff is pseudoscience in terms of preventing heart attacks.

Mostly it is so you dont snore like a bear and wake up your spouse.

This only applies to people with a fat neck, not a big neck. I've had both. Fat neck- snore. big neck- no snore.

It also doesn't help if you have a deviated septum which causes mouth breathing at night.

get jaw surgery, it might be covered by insurance since you have sleep apnea

You not doing neck excercises because you're worried about this happening is just like those fags that don't wan't to lift at all in case they accidentally become a bodybuilder.

Getting too much muscle is never a problem. You can always just stop if you think your neck is getting too big.

If you do lung exercises and get swole lung muscles you won't need this machine

I have to use a cpap and its not fun at all. But without it I can't rest when I am sleeping = no gains and tired and sleepy the whole day.

So in a way is a lot better than not having it.

>You can always just stop if you think your neck is getting too big.
I don't think I'll ever be able to stop. 18 inches is the goal but once I get there, 20 will probably be the new goal.

dats some dragon ball z shit

This only happens if your neck is big from fat. Muscle won't give you sleep apnea.

Only a problem if your jaws are also recessed (i.e. you are like 80% of western pop)

user, I've used positive pressure respirators in confined spaces and underwater.

It's like breathing on easy mode. First time I wore an Interspiro AGA positive pressure mask, I fell in love. If logistics allowed, i'd sleep with one on.

leisurepro.com/p-agaffmppb/interspiro-aga-full-face-mask-positive-pressure-black

Am I a necklet, Veeky Forums? I'm overweight, but my face stays mostly the same. And I don't have trouble breathing/snoring at night. Quiet sleeper

shave your beard soyboy