Why didnt you go to the gym today you fucking incel?

Why didnt you go to the gym today you fucking incel?

Because it's Sunday.

Because i ran a 10k yesterday , my cycle is over and today is rest day

Also i feel like I've been abused by a squadron of large gorillas

i went yesterday and i'm goin tomorrow, cocksmoker

b-but i did go today

Week days are for muscle gains. Weekends are for social gains.

I got operated friday and I wont be able to leave for a few days and wont be able to lift for 8 weeks. Muh gains.

That's actually beautiful im stealing that

I hope you trained hard

but i did tho, then i fucked my wife

i dont think you would be disappointed

first time trying 90lb dbs on incline bench, did 4 reps

I worked abs by vomiting all morning.

>Saturday night, 10:52pm, some faggot OP said:
>"Why didnt you go to the gym today you fucking incel?"
Why are you sitting home on a Saturday night angrily (and probably drunkenly) shitposting on Veeky Forums, you fucking GYMCEL?
>t. utter and complete faggot

..oh, and by the way, *me*? I'm on antibiotics, prednisone, and a goddamned *inhaler*, for a goddamned *lung infection*, and haven't been able to do any training for *two weeks*, you fucking piece of shit, KYS.
>goddamned fucking right I'm triggered. Fuckstain loudmouth OPs

based hawaii

>STOP & SHOP SHAKER
>9$ 30 POUNDS PROTEIN
AYYYYY FUCKING LMAO Veeky Forums

I did tho.
I plan on going tomorrow too.

Bc my dad isn't around today and I usually go with him or not at all
T.19 y o actual incel

Unironically, you should go without your dad, got me out of incel range and into actual human range.

That's an easy one. Because i am a piece of shit. Please tell me to kms.

It's only 8am. I'm going at 10

What's incel

They make computer processors I think

Short for insolent

Homegym masterace first, second my whey hasn't arrived and im poor after replacing an alternator and battery.

Because I lost my fucking student ID card and have to shell out 35 good boy bucks again to replace it

because I don't care that my torso is skinny (bulky legs for some reason)
have a gf, we have great sex
why would I bother working extra hard to put on muscle mass
(cus of hyperspeed metabolism)

I'm not ugly, short or poor so I don't need to compensate

because it's closed, it's a mom and pop gym

i feel like i would dominate you physically
>pic related it's you on your 21st birthday

you're a pathetic weakling, in an 1 on 1 self defense situation I would crush you to death with my bare hands you fucking nigger

does that make you feel like a big boy user?
that you're able to beat up someone who doesn't work out

all that matters to me is that i can carry my gf around

I'm fedora wearing virgin armed with a samurai sword could beat me in a fight too

what's your point

Currently working on a project with my partner to present for a National University Conference. My partner shit the bed and now we are two weeks behind.
The stress is not good for gains...
>inb4 yet is on Veeky Forums

kek'd

>haven't been to the gym in almost 3 months
Gonna go renew my membership tomorrow.

>tomorrow
Yeah...

because its 9 am and my lifts suffer if i go this early for whatever reason.

never gonna make it

I'm 6'6" though you pathetic normie nigger
If I see you around I'll fucking kill you and your gf (in a self defense situation)

I did. Alarm went off at 330am, and I was there before the gym opened at 4, pre-workout coursing through by veins. Was a pretty good session, too. Maybe like a 7/10. Was back on the couch sipping my post-gym Americano and protein shake, killing faggots in COD by 7.

Nah I'm gonna make it. My friend's going tot he gym with me tomorrow, so I'll be forced to go regardless.

Why do you lift at 4am?

Not OP but I do the same because I work 11 hour shifts and have grappling practise after work.

Hit legs and back yesterday (squats and deadlifts on the same day makes me move like a grandpa next day).

It’s rest day, my nigger. Sore from yesterday

congrats. whatd you run for 10k?

I already ran 6 km when i woke up and will do body weight exercises at night thanks for you concern

>social gains

You mean spiritual losses. Fixed that for you. Besides, as if you're growing socially by getting shitfaced and trying to or fucking random thots.

not him but test can be up to 75% higher for the first hour of waking up

confirmed for being a cuckold faggot

I did go to the gym today and it was the worst gym day I've probably ever had.
>Cutting calories
>Ran 6.5 miles yesterday to burn up calories, thought I could pull the "cardio on rest days" thing
>Bench, dl, and squat dropped by 20+ pounds
I HATE CUTTING

>Never gonna make it
Already made it
>spiritual losses
I rarely drink. My weekends are filled with hanging out with other parents and socializing the kids, dirtbiking, heading out to the mountains or beach or sitting around an building cars and bikes with friends and/or my kid... Yes, I'll meet the occasional Tinder sloot but that's generally not how I spend my weekends.

Because I'm a home gym master race

Cause its still 11am and im going in 5 hours?

Homegym mustardrace

In the future fucking Google it. But I'm avoiding doing reading for school.

Incel, means involuntarily celibate. Basically someone who is so autistic, or spergy, or ugly, or whatever that they cannot get someone to have sex with them at all. Typically this is paired with NEET traits and extreme weeb-ness.

ten kilometers

>single dad
>made it

>lifting on the Sabbath

I bet you work weekends too

ankle sprain, completely fucked up the ligaments inside. hurts like satan, but I want to lift anons :(

b-but Starting S-Strength says to take t-two days of r-rest

But I did

Why don't you go again?

I went to my Sunday yoga class

namaste bitches

2/3/4/5 and 12% BF

What was YOUR definition of making it?

So you ran one hundred thousand kilometers?

It's rest day from lifting and I'm hung over

Because I'm keeping the sabbath holy, you heathen

Torn rotator cuff and everyone here now has me scared. I'm pretty sure I've gained 20 more lbs too

I havent gone for a month. Ever since I started my new job.

Its so physically demanding I just have no energy. And on the weekends I need to rest both days or my body wont recover enough to prepare for another week of work.

Considering hopping on some kind of PED to help my body recover faster so I dont have to fucking give up lifting. Because I cannot give up this job.

Any suggestions?

My job is an 8 hours workout from M-F. Let me relax dammit!

kek that sounds nice

I'm going to my best friends place in a few hours, he's got a whole home gym set up after I got him into lifting. He's making awesome progress from a literal soyboi into strongboi

After that we're gonna go down to the local fish n chips shop and get some chips and have a chat over a game of 40k.

It's gonna be lit.

Because I'm absurdly depressed and feel like there's no point in trying anymore, and I think I'm going to go to the liquor store and drink until I can't feel anymore.

Even eating and sleeping large quantities?

hit the gym otw home

Because I was working all day making money you poor degenerate

Nah doesnt help. I tried going to gym on a workday once and I felt sick. Like overtraining

The only thing I think would help is illegal substances

>Get plastered
>Wander into gym
>Forget to change out of my jean shorts and sandals
>Go to treadmill for cardio warm up
>Can't remember how to start the fucking thing
>Look for start button
>Realize I'm facing the wrong way

I was visiting my terminally ill 89 year old grandmother.

good point nigga

Because i went yesterday and I'll go tomorrow

>had a great time and found motivation to come back tomorrow

>filename
I'll have you know I have a BA in philosophy (+ CS) and I'm doing very well ty

went out drinking last night. felt low energy today so didn't go.

Sorry dude but is right. You might as well just try again in the next life.
It's too bad, sounds like you almost had it

It's a rest day and I'm supposed to squat 5pl8 and bench 3pl8 tomorrow

I bet your work is in the philosophy field

Was literally walking out the door when i had to take a shit and now I'm spraying diarrhea everywhere. I think it's okay to take today off

What is your job? Are you just generally very out of shape? Unless the job is something that would be really taxing for the majority of the population, you should get your blood values and test levels checked or something before you try to self medicate

I work for a company that restocks companies in offices with groceries.

Sometimes I have to carry 10 crates full of water bottles up a bunch of stairs. All the delivery times are on strict schedule aswell so I have to run around like mad all day.

Its like 8 hours of almost nonstop cardio. Thats the worst part. Im losing weight and mass.

No Im not out of shape, Ive been lifting for 3 years

I'm going to the gym after church, faggot

>as if you're growing socially by getting shitfaced and trying to or fucking random thots
This is literally a = b.

I've been sick as a dog since wednesday, haven't been able to get a solid number 2 out since then. Send help.

it is. had similar symptoms for the last month and ive list 10lbs. it’s very demoralizing. had to get blood work and an ultrasound at the hospital this weekend. wont really know whats up with me for a while but they said it didnt look like my gallbladder.
hopefully you just have a bit of stomach flu user haha.

>he doesn't fuck tinder dates on restday in weekdays.