I've been smoking weed for a few months now, and I still hit the gym everyday...

I've been smoking weed for a few months now, and I still hit the gym everyday. I don't feel like it's affecting me since I'm smoking in moderation. Am I right or wrong Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you smoke during the day I emplore you to try and take any sort of break. That will show you how reliant you are on it to function

>using a drug because addicted to dopamine
>getting the munchies and eating like shit
>not mastering ones impulses
>making it

your'e fine as long as your'e working it around your life rather than the other way around, a joint before dinner is fine as long as you aren't a top level athlete who cant smoke at all

Weed reduces test, so yes it will effect your gains.

Do whatever the fuck you want, enjoy your lowered testosterone and the inevitable collapse of your social life, if you had any

Is it 1958 already?

I hope you get hit by a car.

I hope you get lung cancer

I hope you get hit by lung cancer

Source?

There's some unsettling pubmeds which suggest weed does indeed count as an endocrine disruptor but you are not chronic about unlike other EDCs in cosmetics, foods and packaging.

>weed
>collapses social life
you haven't been invited to many parties have you

Well studies show that it damages your dopamine receptors, and weed smokers on average don't feel as much life enjoyment as non weed smokers.

Do you really want to fuck with brain chemistry like that by smoking that panic inducing weed?

Also, dat anxiety and depression it gives

Not that guy but growing up with weed this was sort of the cycle: you may smoke weekly or every day at some point but when you grow older and you get a degree and start to work you smoke less and less. Some people stop smoking other smoke perhaps on a party or a couple rare times a month.
Meanwhile the friends I have that never got out of this loop still smoke weed every day, they have low end jobs that do not earn them enough to maintain a proper lifestyle and buy the amount of weed they smoke. Some went to the gym before and simply stopped cause it was deemed 'to expensive' and they couldn't handle the normies anymore.
The parties they have weekly is them sitting on a couch smoking blunts and talking about how terrible the government is and how they perhaps should get a job (which they never do).
One of my best buds took 7 years in getting past his first year of college and quit cause he is too busy smoking weed all day.

Weed turns you into a mental wreck user, it's not a myth that weed makes you avoid being around other people. Also, chronic drug use(of any kind) seems to damage your ability to produce oxytocin, that hormone that you get that rewards you for having good social interactions. Autists naturally produce less oxytoxin than nerotypicals.

So that's something to think about.

Smoking weed at a party is one thing, smoking it daily for months and you're playing a whole different game. You are a brainlet who never even held weed in your hand and get your information from Hollywood.

Also he lost all his gains because of it and cause he is a dropout he no longer gets a transit pass, normally he would visit me almost weekly and we'd have a good time but he hasn't been over in a year cause all his cash goes to weed (one week of not buying would get him a trainticket). And whenever I drop by he only wants to smoke weed, which I have to bring cause he's such a lazy poorfag.

if it's possible to use it sensibility and not have extreme effects then it's not the 'inevitable collapse of your social life' is it you mong? me and most of my social circle smoke and I have a decent job, girlfriend and active social life.

What's the difference between a stoner freak and a friendless/virgin neet? Seems like they do have more in common than we think.

I can't study because of anxiety and the gym just makes me feel more restless, but i can't slack of on the gym cuz then i'll get fat.

I feel like you get involuntary opted out of society as a teenager, if you're one of those kids that didn't have many friends and didn't make it as a teenage normie. It's like if you didn't make it as a normie as a teen than you'll never get to be a part of society to begin with. When you get older you'll just get more jaded, out of touch and depressed.

Whatever mate, keep on smoking weed, it's good for you, you'll become smarter by the joint. It's blatantly obvious you don't know jack shit about the real hardships life and you will hopefully sooner than later realize what a waste of life weed really is.

I'd ban all recreational use of drugs, alcohol and tobacco while working to harness their medicinal potential without the dude high lmao

no one ever claimed weed was good for you so learn to read nigger, all i said was it's possible to use safely without overdoing it and fucking up your life

Do you get off on showing him how much of a big shot you've become? Do you get off on showing him how good your gf(that you will have babies with) is? Do you get off on that he's a couple of steps away from suicide? Do you get off on that he has no prospects or stake in this society?

Does it make you feel like a big man living with your well rounded hot gf?

NO SHIT? Really? Do you always take everything literally as if posts on Veeky Forums is a scientific journal or is that the Alaskan Thunder Fuck talking? Stay enlightened m8

Looks like something hit a little too close to home

Not really, it just makes me sad that he is wasting his life and blaming others. And no he is nowhere near suicide cause he's getting neetbucks for the moment, but at the same time he isn't trying to get a job for when the neetbucks stop. He also has it in his head that he knows everything already and thinks he can get hired for a job that you need a certain degree for.

>weed is inherently super bad because some people can't handle using it responsibly
lmaoing @ all u shit genetics addictive personality fags

your faggot dad. i got him high and he started milking my dudehammer like some pansy queer

What do you expect from an ultra conservative board filled with altright and /pol/lacks? Liberals, lefties and redditors are in favour of marijuana, so weed = bad.

Fuck junkie degenerates. Possession of marijuana should carry the death penalty.

>t.meat eater
You first

>t. took a hit once when the spliff was passed

>generic talking to a wall post
Wow did you get your mom to make that post?

>weed makes me more social

Probably not a good idea to smoke if you're a mentally weak pansy because it does elevate your anxieties but it also puts you into a vulnerable state that a lot of you fake ass niggas probably can't stand because you're all trying to be someone that you're not and the weed is bringing out your autistic virgin personality that you've been trying to hide.

Weed is fine

I guess in moderation it's not that bad, but I implore you to take a brake and be sober for a while to really evaluate if you still think it's a nessecary part of your life. That's what I did, I use to smoke everyday and actually got arrested for it so I took some time off and kept lifting and found after the first couple of weeks of "Why aren't I high rn" "If I was high this would be more enjoyable" I lost all ambition or need to smoke weed.
Weed definitely opens up more social opportunities, but are they good ones. Most of the people I found were just fiends looking to use you to get smoked out and get free weed.

Weed is fine (but not for everyone and just if your 21+). I smoked ten years and vape it now daily which you should consider too because its the godtierway. I had never any problems with my health, test, social life or motivation because of it. Just do all your shit before and earn your precious after workout highs.

As long as it’s in moderation then don’t listen to these fags. You are on a board filled with people who’ve never had impulse control for most of their lives.

Ahaha yea but thats the problem mate. Your decent job won't sustain you as your friends and the rest of your age group moves into greater things

No, t. respectable adult who is able to treat smoking weed the same as taking a couple of beers, i.e. as a thing you do with some friends during the weekend once or twice a month, more often if you're on vacation or whatever, and leave it at that

weed is WAY better for you than alcohol. as i smoke a shit tone of weed every day.

>still smokes
Low dose THC dabs are the future of marijuana, mark ny words

Lmao at everyone who says it lowers test

this guy knows

It will interfere with precursor hormones and may become secondary hypogonadism.
T. Endo script for clomid on this grounds

I don’t know what fucking weed you guys smoke but I smoke everyday multiple times a day, have a good job, most athletic I’ve ever been , and I’m currently trying to teach myself the stock market and cryptos and trying to open up my own business. It’s all on you how you let the drug affect you but I know after a long stressful day or great lift coming home to smoke a doob is very nice

I like to have weed around for a cut. Helps with distracting me from hunger. I dont get the munchies.

I do take kratom in the am for pain and anxiety

Studies show again and again that weed wrecks havoc on your mental health and your ability to enjoy live.

>Am I right or wrong Veeky Forums?
Smoking anything isn't good for your overall health, especially your lungs, bronchial tubes, esophogus, and mouth.

I used to smoke pretty much everyday for 3 years and i really had no ambitions for anything but when i stopped i felt like my mind had never been clearer, so i advice you not to smoke.

>2018
>endogenous test
lmaoing at your life

T. Junkie
Enjoy your raisin bran

Now imagine smoking weed all the time, graduating from an ivy league school, being a talented creative, and having success in the gym. it feels rly good brah

Layman's terms please.

Vaporizing not smoking, actually. fucc smoking

Kushy kushy has some effect on your hormonal systems. But so does almost everything in life; sleep, food, labor, relationships, mental health, environmental factors, the air you breathe, you name it.

daily weed use is pleb as fuck

the best way to do it is wait a month between sessions and go as hard as you can

The hormones which start the feedback loop (GnRH,LH, and FSH) that make test and sperm are possibly impaired by marijuana use . How dose dependant,acute,etc it all is has to be unpacked and parsed out.
>It has been noted in several notable studies that THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) can potentially be an endocrine disruptor in humans and animals, since it blocks GnRH secretion from the hypothalamus, which eventually leads to lowered LH and FSH production and therefore also lower testosterone production. THC has also been shown to inhibit several testicular enzymes needed in testosterone production in-vitro

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

Weed is literally the only reason I have any good friends at uni, it allowed me to make Friends with the people I'm living with

This. If you're going to do it, do it once or twice a week. I was a daily smoker for 6 years.

If you can't make friends without drugs, then that's on you my dude. There are other healthier ways.

enjoy being a natty cuck afraid of doing anything

I remember being 16 and thinking that life was a piece of cake too

>vegan weed addict
I can only imagine how shitty you look and smell, hippy.

I only smoke 2 hours before hitting the bed and now I have fuck all motivation to do stuff for uni

I simply can not stop smoking, even though I only smoke half a gram a week.

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed every day.

I used to also smoke in moderation in which I smoked only a gram for an entire month and I felt amazing. My depression went away, I drank way much less, I was hitting the gym 5 days a week while also being conscious of my diet. The problem was that I got a new dealer and he sold me shitty "relaxant" weed in which made me wanna just lay around and fap all day without caring about anything.

Anyways if you're gonna smoke make sure to restrict yourself to only once during the morning and in small doses and also make sure it's the alert and energetic strand and none of that sleep aid crap

>I simply can not stop smoking, even though I only smoke half a gram a week.
don't stop smoking just learn to like to do other things besides smoking including the gym and university

>have enough self control to not eat when munchies hit
Its not that hard

>he doesnt explore the limits of his conciousness and human perceptual freedom

>It's like if you didn't make it as a normie as a teen than you'll never get to be a part of society to begin with. When you get older you'll just get more jaded, out of touch and depressed.
right in the feelios

But its not true. The greatest ability of the human mind is to be extremely open to suggestion. You don't have to do or feel anything even though you may feel obligated to. You are what you eat, and you also think what you eat, so be meticulous regarding what you feed yourself.

every pro boxer and pro mma fighter smokes weed

This nigga knows.

>dudehammer
ded

Fuck weed junkies. Degenerates should be shot on sight.