Been flirting with a transgirl (been on hormones for over a year and has wonderful B cups) for a week and we are...

Been flirting with a transgirl (been on hormones for over a year and has wonderful B cups) for a week and we are meeting up tonight. I found out last night that she is 6'3". I'm only 5'9". I feel weird now. Should I just kill myself or just go fuck her anyway?

Side question: Today I normally hit chest and tris. Should I throw in a shoulder routine as well?

Suicide grip your ORM.

Letting the fates decide...not a terrible idea.

>she is 6'3". I'm only 5'9"
>fuck her

One statement is true

if you go, bend over

She says she's a bottom only. Will I...have to beg for it?

If you survive, may as well go in for a shoulder set too. And make sure you don't get raped as well. If you do, make sure it's an interesting story when you tell us.

Have pics?

>she

Maybe 3 sets of 10-12 reps.

I know better than to share.

You literally could have asked it in /lgbt/.
Veeky Forums is only prison gay, not kissing men on lips gay

Kissing men isn't considered gay in Europe...yet.

Where I live you don't see men doing it, because you might get beat up.

>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>her
>IM
>FUCKING
>PLYING

Dude just go for it you can't miss this chance

There is nowhere in Europe where you can kiss a man, even a man who thinks he's a woman, on the lips and not have it considered a little gay. On the cheek is different, but lips? No. You're just gayer than you think.

Yet goats are fair game Akhmed?

>she

if youre gonna kill yourself you may as well fuck it first

don't kill urself, repent and cut contact with trannies and faggots, stop watching lewd content

What are you plying?

>she

You've fallen, brother. Change your degenerate ways and get out of hedonism.

Nice try, but we have less than 0.1% of muslims in my country. Next guess?

Watch out man, these guys usually have STDs and stuff.

You're going to join that HIV positive user from the other week.

Superior png version.

russia or ukrania. Slavfag

Baltics are not slavic :^) Yet gays are not openly gay here and we have like 1k muslims

>You're going to join that HIV positive user from the other week.
I fucked over 200 trannies in my life, still no HIV.
AMA

Jesus fuck man.

Go jerk off then have a good look in the mirror. Is this the person you want to be? Fuck

As somebody who exclusively fucks transgirls now, I assure you that once you try you don't want to go back to genetic girls.
Trannies are 100% more passionate in bed, will vacuum suck your dick and ass, can fuck for 24hours and these days look better than genetic women.

Back from the gym. Had a great workout. Killed my triceps and have a great pump in my shoulders. Feeling like I can take on the world (and fuck her in the ass too).

She's only 22 so hopefully she isn't littered with disease. She said she's negative for HIV...obvioulsy gonna use a rubber just in case.

Thanks!

Can't wait. Sadly I live in a small-ish area so my options are the dime-a-dozen fem-passing tranny or dudes who crossdress. I don't care enough to drive the 75+ miles to Boston to find a better variety.

this or a bullet in your forehead will be fine too

Also they have a male brain and grew up as a man so they don't have the shortcomings of intelligence or personality that genetic women do.

Not only should you fuck her:
Make her call you daddy and cum inside her.

They're mentally ill and probably unstable when you talk to them, furthermore they'll probably look much more mannish in person