Unironically why are so many women fat?

Unironically why are so many women fat?

Too much alcohol and Starbucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/pcos/conditioninfo/risk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lower BMR = easier to gain weight
It's why diet culture is such a huge thing among middle class white girls.

Because they’re getting fucked anyway.
Over time they crave for a emotional bond. But all they get is hearthbreak and dick. Love fucking fatties.

Every single one of these women looks good to me. One has some chub on her but I don't think FAT when I look at any of them.

I honestly think it's the fact that women are out in the work force.

All the stay at home wives in my family are thin.

To provide test for lifters

they're shorter, less muscle and eat the same amount

3/1/2/4

Women can get 95% of any man in bed, as long as the female is not "batting out of her league".

In other words, some dude a handful of beers in can get approached by a 5/10 (who is touchy feely and forward), and that 5/10 gets banged, cause dude doesn't care and wants action.

No way in hell it works the other way.

Yeah, bad diet combined with sedentary lifestyle. This is seemingly worse in america than Europe, while we have our share of fatties, the average is still slim.

What? get your eyes checked man, only the blonde is passable, the others are fat.

>White person detected.

They're fat because it is easy to be fat in an age of abundance and they have no reason to resist. They're told they're beautiful at every size and fat chicks still get sex so in her mind it must be true,.

Women friends sabotaging each other to be "the skinnier one" and artificially increase their am

mostly because men will fuck them anyways

Smx***, sexual market value
Theres two ways to be a hot commodity and women arent as liable to git gud like men

>shit diet
>drink till you almost pass out all the time
>never do any physical activity
>>yet you still get laid
my normie sister

Fat chick is more likely to get fucked that a skinny wounded twink like ME

When they're young they eat what their parents make (with treats once in a while), go outside, ride bikes, play sports, have gym class.
When they get older they have to make food themselves (eat treats all the time), start drinking alcohol, stop playing sports and generally moving.

Guys do this too of course.

>(requesting pics for a friend)

This. I'm 5'3 and can easily gain wright eating 1500 calories a day if I don't work out. Fucking blows

>
>3/1/2/4

>Women can get 95% of any man in bed, as long as the female is not "batting out of her league".

>In other words, some dude a handful of beers in can get approached by a 5/10 (who is touchy feely and forward), and that 5/10 gets banged, cause dude doesn't care and wants action.

>No way in hell it works the other way.
This is so true that it hurts

Fpbp

Lots of girls are extremely sedentary. The average roastie literally thinks drinking wine and watching Netflix are hobbies.

Because at the end of a bad day you would smash each one of them. They really don't have the motivation.

>you would smash each one of them

Lol no. Get out of fit nigger

Wouldn't nigs and spics have the highest rate of stay at home moms since they live on benefits?

this

Is this a reddit / tumblr raid?

satan confirms

But hispanics and blacks are fat as fuck?

"Estimates suggest that polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) affects between 8% and 20% of reproductive-age women worldwide."

nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/pcos/conditioninfo/risk

For those that don't know, PCOS is a condition a woman can be diagnosed with if she has two or more of three symptoms:
- Polycystic ovaries (note that these aren't 'cysts' like in pimple popping videos, these are actually immature ovarian follicles, the things that hold the eggs)
- Excess androgens
- Insulin Resistance and/or Metabolic Syndrome

The third symptom is what causes the weight gain, and it becomes a cycle of insulin resistance causes weight gain, weight gain makes insulin resistance worse, repeat until diabetic. Metformin, a diabetic medication, is often prescribed to women with it.

PCOS is also a condition that despite it being one of the most common hormonal disorders for women, has a low diagnosis rate. Many GPs aren't knowledgeable enough about it and will dismiss common outward symptoms a sufferer may have, such as no period, weight gain, insulin resistance, as a result of them being obese. This doesn't actually address the root of the problem though, and a woman with PCOS will often find it a lot harder to lose weight than the average woman, so they keep on getting fatter.

Finally, as anecdotal evidence, I was a normal weight kid up until puberty, where I then gradually gained more and more weight. I either had no period at all, or when I did they were excruciatingly bad to the point that I'd faint from the pain. By the time I was 19 I was obese and after reading about it online, I got a referral to a gynecologist, had ultrasounds, blood and insulin resistance tests done, and lo behold I had PCOS (and endometriosis, which tl;dr is when the tissue that lines the uterus and then sheds causing your period is literally growing on other organs, since I won the fucking genetic lottery).

More estrogen they are prone to storing fat.

This you fags. They may need some sports but weight is fine here.

Continuing, since I accidentally wrote way more than I intended to:

My gyno put me on a strict keto diet since women with PCOS tend to have a huge success with weight loss on it, and ultimately the only way to manage most of the symptoms is to lose weight.

So it's a fucked disorder which makes you fat but the only cure is lose the fat, lel.

Nowadays thanks to finding Veeky Forums and lifting weights (despite almost everyone telling me to only do cardio) I'm not obese anymore, and a lot of my symptoms have disappeared. It's worth noting as well that it took so long for me to be diagnosed as I don't have excess androgens, so I didn't look like a 'classic' case of PCOS (weight around midsection, hair loss, excess facial hair), which is how a lot of GPs recognise it.

Please kys with all these "thicc" and "braap" memes.

Endometriosis sounds awful holy shit. So where does the tissue go when you're supposed to have your period??

My nigga. I have PCOS and it completely obliterated my receptiveness to insulin. After being put on birth control, I was able to lose weight when I ate at a caloric deficit as about as much as predicted, rather than barely shave off half a pound in a couple weeks. I think I remember reading that studies have linked a correlation between PCOS and the lowering of your body's rate of burning calories.

Combine something like that with high calorie foods being commonplace and "good" (when addicted), and misinformation about how to diet being fed to women, and they'll be fat forever.

It's essentially like internal bleeding. Since I got my weight under control and having a Mirena IUD put in (which luckily has stopped periods for me) my symptoms have improved A LOT, but I still will require a laparoscopy when I'm 30 to literally clean up any excess tissue surrounding my uterus.

Pic related.

While I'm hype about another woman on Veeky Forums with PCOS, I'm also sad that you also have PCOS, yay!

Everything you said is true. Prior to seeing my gyno, I was attempting to just cut calories because logically, that is how you lose weight. But even when I was eating at the correct deficit according to my TDEE and religiously logging my macros and calories, I was STILL only losing 1kg a month. Being a teenager at the time, you can see how frustrating this got for me when something like this makes zero sense.

I've read on a lot of PCOS related weight loss forums that women only end up losing weight through only calorie counting when their deficit is way below a 'healthy' one. I think it's because if you're still consuming so much sugar (and if you're eating low fat stuff, oh boy there's loads of sugar) insulin resistance fucks everything up.

When I was on keto for weight loss though, I actually struggled to eat to my calories, and had to force feed myself at times or I'd have only been eating 800 calories a day.

Do you like bread?

This. Wife gained a couple pounds so she asked me to run her calories so she could diet, her TDEE was something like 1500. I could go on a 2000 calorie deficit and still be a couple hundred calories over that. I'd also say it's due to how sedentary most of them seem to be and no idea how calorically dense Starbucks and sweets can be.

Yeah senpai, I get you. I'm finally dropping 1 to 2 pounds a week consistently now though, so. It feels good to be making it, though, slow and steady.

What do you mean by bread? Just, classic sandwich cut, and fancy artisan bread? What about bagels, rolls? Do waffles and the like count as bread? Do you count pasta as bread? And just wheat varieties, or are we talking about other breads, too?

Bread is too broad a term desu.

These things combined. It shouldn't be a surprise when sedentary idiots who have everything handed to them and done for them end up getting fat.

Shit, that post is almost 5 years old now

no dignity, no shame, mob mentality that encourages mad dash to the bottom, eating garbage = endorphines = feels good = must be good. reap the side effects of straight up suicidal behaviour but refuse to acknowledge responsibility because ignoring a problem = no problem in the first place.

this is by the way why everyone is fat its just that women are more prone to getting this way because lack of reasons to care/elimination of said reasons

Same reason guys are fat. If you look at the stats guys are just as fat and even more fat in some places
>inb4 some dumbass claims that all men are secretly bodybuilders and that's why they're in the stats
Bitches please, you are not all bodybuilders out there, males are just as bad as females- the only difference is you're not paying attention to the male fatties because you don't want to stick your dick in them. Now stop making off topic threads trying to create the male equivalent of a Tumblr feminist

they look related

This. It's cortisol, plain and simple.

Faggots like you are the reason this country is flooded with whales.

It can go anywhere. Usually it ends up near adjacent structures live ovaries and colon but there have been reports of endometrial tissue being found in the lungs.

i remember seeing it in a thread. i've been here too long

A literal goblin

>taco tattoo on knuckles

oh my god I just can't

Most people are dumb and don’t know how to manage their weight. Add the fact that most women will still get attention even if they don’t take care of themselves and voila

Alcohol, Starbucks, Netflix, feminism, women are naturally higher bf% anyways, sedentary lifestyle, ignorance of all fitness/nutrition/diet/food information, lack of sleep, high stress/partying lifestyle, they start seeking a more permanent mate later in life (most people because fatter as time goes on), everyone is popping pills which may affect their weight gain, etc.

It goes on an on. I had an ex literally tell me that eating less calories "doesn't work" and she then condescendingly told me "good luck with that" when I said I was going to cut calories to help lose weight kek. In short, women are fucking retarded.

I would only bang the blonde one.

fiancee has PCOS, but she's managed to do a pretty good job of keeping it under control. Still on around 1000-1500 calories a day she struggles to lose weight. When it first really flared up she went up to 188 (from about 140) in 2 months. Over the next year and a half she managed to get down to 160, and has basically been fluctuating around there since then.

Apparently things might get better, she got a new endocrinologist who basically was like "your old endo didn't know shit, let me actually fix the problems" apparently she wasn't taking nearly enough metformin, and there are also some other tests that might offer even more solutions and medication options. So we're optimistic right now.

el goblino....

Problem is that they know jack shit about the wine and don't understand or even remember anything of what they watch.
They just put it on to say they've watched it while they actually play with their phone.

Devilish trips btw.

Women don't realise they're fat until very late since they still get called beautiful.
They also don't understand nutrition AT ALL, on top of being lazy shits.

i fuk u big cums at my house girly

>guys on Veeky Forums do nothing but complain about how shitty women are
>75% of posts and threads here are talking about girls in some form, desperately wanting girls, upset about girls, calling people pathetic if they don't have girls, working out for girls, etc

really makes you think

Every board on this website is just a varying degree of /r9k/.

men are obsessed with women

welcome to the human race

This. My ex was 5'1" and her maintenance diet was lower than my BMR at 6'2". It was insane. If you're a short female your healthy portion size should be really fucking small, but we all just eat the same amounts and women wonder why they struggle.

too little carbs and too much fat, mainly ridiculous amounts of dairy in all forms

women are not fat by "natural". stress does not cause weight gain really at all, a myth.

i suggest you people visit asian countries. western people would consider most women there anorectic

This.

I'm 6'4", 250 lbs and trying to bulk up to 275, so I"m eating ~4400 kcals/day. It varies a lot based on height.

>MUH BMR argument

Lmao, then how do chinks manage to stay so thin even though they are midget?

Probably about 75%+ college age chicks (at least in NA) drink to fucking blackout on sugary drinks and typically pig out on pizza 1-3 times a week, which is easily a half to three pounds of net weight gain over the week. On top of that they either eat uni cafeteria food, or some other sort of pre-packaged shit, or some sort of fast food.

Smaller people tend to have smaller appetites and literally smaller stomachs. This wouldn't happen if people were even slightly active and ate a whole food diet for the majority of their meals.

>TLDR; yeah, BMR is always a factor but in this case its a complete cop-out answer to say that that is why young women are so out of shape these days.

Also, they still get laid even though they are chubby sacks of shit.