How to make a living being a healthy, fit bodybuilder? i.e getting ripped like Zane, but on low-moderate doses of roids...

How to make a living being a healthy, fit bodybuilder? i.e getting ripped like Zane, but on low-moderate doses of roids, no insulin/hgh/tren and dirty shit like that…

Other than being a youtuber or model...

Is being a personal trainer any fun? Can you get sponsored by supplement companies if u look like Zane? I have very similar proportions, just need more size

Don't quit your day job, because in a year from now this will sound like a really stupid question

I am eating chips

whats stupid about it

At my gym, we have people who look really good, and compete. I'm guessing they make anywhere from $25 - $50 an hour per client.

But here in USA Land of the IRS -- they are responsible for all kinds of taxes, they pay health insurance out of pocket, most likely they are paying the club they utilize,,,, so there are a whole bunch of costs.

And--- somehow they have to advertise their services.

>get a haircut and get a real job

>>get a haircut and get a real job
like?
i have a real job, but after 2 years I tend to switch careers cause jobs get boring and annoying

Be under 6 feet tall and lift weights, everyone over 6' looks like shit and has bad proportions

Post your body and I'll tell you if you can make it

>everyone over 6' looks like shit and has bad proportions
only if they are underweight, once they have enough mass they look the best
Sadik is 6'0

Still bad proportions because he's too tall,tall people should stick to long distance running and shit because they never look aesthetic when they get muscular

Can't tell if you're serious; if you are, then you're deluded.

this is what manlets actually tell themselves

No I'm not joking, tall guys have bad proportions for lifting and being aesthetic, id say 5'9" is best height for looking aesthetic and proportionate

>this is a guy who wishes to compete against Chris Bumstead
>mfw

who the fuck are you to say

I'm going for the same look, nothing hardcore like tren/insulin just permacruise test. being a trainer sounds like a huge waste of time though, unless you offer 'elite' training for rich people who want to brag rather than work

Mirin'

Unless you are really good, like the top 1% your only options are personal training and gay for pay.

>tall guys have bad proportions for lifting
that's why all the strongmen are under 6'0 ?? kek

>and bad proportions for being aesthetic
then why did Arnold win so many shows at 6'1?
also being a small man is unaesthetic itself

>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>6'2"
>"Tall people never look aesthetic when they get muscular"
Can we ban manlets from this board?

The only small guys I see are over 6 foot tall, they're lanky and skinny

Timestamp?

too fat. You need to cut and gain some more muscle. But you might make it, if your face is at least an 8/10

Also, stop roiding.

>stop roiding.
im only on test, 250mgs, i might lower to 200 desu

found the manlet

Stay jelly no gains lanklet

THE COPE

Stay small lanky boy

this is harsh, but they gotta hear it

Genes are only relevant factor...
I met same amount of lanklets at all heights
Actually mega lankletism occurs more often with tiny people.

>pic very related

>only

Short guys way bigger than the other guys

he still can't get a gf

>t. bitter manlet

Why do you want to lower from 250mg to 200mg?

>Gain more muscle at that size
>Stop roiding
Pick one brainlet