Be honest, how many of you actually fell for the SS+GOMAD meme?

be honest, how many of you actually fell for the SS+GOMAD meme?

I did SS and had the equivalent in calories of GOMAD. I bulked up for 30 pounds and then cut down to otter mode. I did accessories because I wanted to, and it worked well.

I did. When I was in the army i thought that rip was smart because who else has more experience + a diploma ? he literally wrote books that became best sellers.

But desu i always thought the GOMAD was a bit too much, but always have defended milk.

But now i fucking hate milk, better protien sources out there that dont cause me to break out with acne and feel the need to go to the toilet every 1 hour. I legit think humans should not drink milk and it's just a billions worth of industry, like cigarettes.

sometime in the future milk will be known to be toxic to us but people will still drink it because they were indoctrinated to do so for ages, just like with cigarettes.

I did it for about 2 months in 2015. Saw barely any strength gains and gained 10kg. Then I switched to PPL and that shit worked a LOT better for me.

"BREAKING NEWS. Evolution was wrong and nursing mothers only produce glandular milk because of society's indoctrination".

We possess the proper enzymes in our stomach to metabolize milk for a reason. If you have GI issues with milk, you are probably mildly lactose intolerant.

SS + GOMAD helped me put on strength and weight when i first got into compound lifts. I was 25 then though. I wouldn't recommend for anyone older or for anyone who is on the chubby side already.

Babies can't really eat anything when they are born so they drink mothers milk, it makes sense.

how does that imply you should drink cow milk at the age of 30 ?

baby predators drink milk too, but when they grow up they stop.

You gotta be retarded to drink a fucking gallon of milk per day. Drinking a liter would be a lot, let alone fucking 3,5 liters.

>how does that imply you should drink cow milk at the age of 30 ?
Because there is a lack of definite evidence that shows it is unhealthy for us to drink cow's milk. Your anecdotal gastrointestinal and acne issues =/= an international milk industry conspiracy.

>baby predators drink milk too, but when they grow up they stop.
Dogs will also occasionally eat their own shit. You can't compare humans to other animals. Our digestive systems have evolved separately. You can't look at what other animals are doing as a judgement of what right and wrong for a human is, particularly when it comes to diet.

This is right, milk is boss

>baby predators drink milk too, but when they grow up they stop
I always thought this was the stupidest fucking argument ever. Predators don't have readily available milk like we do. We have intellect that they do not possess that allows us to harvest milk from other animals and have done so for thousands of years. It would make no sense from an evolutionary standpoint for a creature to feed their young milk for the rest of their lives. Drinking and gaining immense benefit from it however, very well could.

BREAKING NEWS: every species of mammals
besides humans drinks milk only in their infancy
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS: humans don't even drink the milk of their own species

I did, its not a meme. Worked for me.

Gomad is retarded but SS is the best thing you can do if you want to get stronger.

Which acessories?

BREAKING NEWS: many of us are lactose intolerant and cant have milk, ice cream, or cheese

yeah seconding this. why do people always say to do it with gomad? it's a horrible idea for anyone desu if it's only for protein then just use some fucking whey

BREAKING NEWS: All mammals except humans rear their young for less than 12 years, we should be doing this too.

>If the other mammals do it, surely that's what we are supposed to do. Not like the other mammals lack of access to milk hasn't hampered their evolutionary ability to drink milk on a regular basis like us....

Because 90% of the people on Veeky Forums are autists, illiterate, or are too damn lazy to read the book. People generally will also tend to agree with things that are parroted around like "do GOMAD" or "don't do GOMAD" regardless of what the author actually said. Which is that GOMAD is only appropriate for very underweight young males that have significant difficulties hitting the caloric goals for the day. The point being that milk has good macros, is calorie dense is generally speaking anabolic (why it is produced for nursing babies).

SL is better, and GOMAD is great if you can tolerate dairy and need over 4 to 5 thousand calories a day. I'm living this right now, hombre.

I did SL and got decent results, but I wish I did SS instead after reading both SS and PPST. Mehdi is too much of a salesman and honestly just added in some shit to a Reg Parks program and got rid of power cleans.

I'd do Starting Strength, but if the SL 5X5 app is a deal breaker for anyone, SS has a decent app as well that isn't very expensive.

>SL is better
for you

I did. Then I did a texas method variant. Now I got a home gym and do something similar to SS (that is to say, one upper body compound, one lower body compound and some bodyweight stuff) but I do it every single day.

I also did GOMAD at the beginning when I was extremely skinny, nowadays I just drink maybe a liter of milk a day.

Ask me anything, if that's what you intended.

I tried gomad but I found out that I'm lactose intolerate

There is lactose free milk.

57kg skeleton over here
GOMAD day 6
Now 60kg

I also noticed that I only shit 1 time per day. Before GOMAD would have been like 3-5 times

i fell for the GOMAD meme. im now a fat khhv instead of an ottermode khhv.