Guys. What do women look for in a man? I need some help figuring this out

Guys. What do women look for in a man? I need some help figuring this out.
What do women want in a man.

Alpha fucks and beta bucks.

Just be tall and white like me

Why don't you ask her?

A hard working man,that can think for himself and doesn't budge and surrender to social pressure.
Alos never let your woman have the upper hand in anything.
Dominate her whenver she gets uppity.
You are the man and provider ,she is goods for you and she should know she can be discarded ,just like that.

$$$$$

But unironically.

What are your lifts, mate?

>Asking women what they want

@44344976

It strongly depends on the women. In America women look for
$$$$$

While in european women are looking for
€€€€€

A self-respecting, and respected provider.

This is a meme answer. The problem with me is I spent years working on my career and now the money is flowing more than some normiea can acquire in their lifetime. Money is a meme.

How do I become more.marketable.to.women without talking about my net worth or my career .
I need help with some of this stuff. My family doesn't care and they know my life thus far has been to collect wealth and knowledge through my field and studies..if I'm honest with myself on here I don't know anything about women at all since I never talk to them.

I'm.not a neeet. I just went a wrong direction in life and focused on my career in my mid 20s

they want someone who can bring them on adventures that they are too much of a pussy do themselves
essentially, they want someone who will give them a personality

money & social status

Learn to dance.

>I just went a wrong direction in life and focused on my career in my mid 20s
Nothing wrong with that, m8. When you find your (younger) qt, you'll be well established.

Easiest way to get an "ummmmmm idk?" every time.

FACE

/thread

>Me: Hey Mr. Trainer,,,, what machine should I use to attract the women ?

>Trainer: The ATM.

100lbs

how did you acquire money? please respond

I will start saying this and claiming it as my own, thanks user.

high LMS

That whore is way below his league

HEIGHT

Status

sweet dude

Underrated as fuck

I didn't have anything stopping me from achieving anything.

Basically I never had a gf in life for long term. Meaning longer than a few months. I ended up getting into my mid 20s and I didn't have my career straight. So at 24 I decided to get into my field..I'm in the tech field and I was promoted very very fast. I never had things holding me back since I have no friends and no gf. I actually staet s studying and that became my life. I started climbing the corporate ladder and actually made a lot of money that I had to invest somehow. I made some excellent investment choices and now I'm where I am today.

I have to be honest though. I didn't think about women or having a gf until I turned 29. I'm almost 30 and now things are changing. I'm set for life, but I found out I'm not like other people. I never talk to actual women. I don't know what to say..my whole life focus has been career and every goal was either fitness related or career related. I'm highly skilled but obviously a brainlet since I forgot to keep dating and talking to women.

Achieving wealth is easy. You have to have a burning desire to be the best in your field and once others see this you become a person everyone looks up to..

be attractive, be cool, fun to be around, be respectable, be cool

broaden your social circle and be cool+attractive and someone will get interested

pls tell me you are larping user because I am literally headed down the same road. at 24 now finished my degree with very good grades and already making a good starting salary at my tech company getting along with my boss really well. but I also have basically no contact with women outside work and even then its just a few words about work never anything beyond that.

>I don't know what to say.

just be normal around them. women live in the same world as us. they are people too. be cool. dont make every interaction with women about getting their number or trying to smash. they will sense it if you're thirsty and will think you're a loser or a creep. get to know them, chat, joke around the same way you would with the bros (obviously dont include "locker room talk" and shit like that). just be cool.

>What do women want in a man
They have no fucking clue.
That's the good news. So long as you act confident and desirable you can sell them any personality.

not that user but how do I talk to them ? I have this qt girl who is literally working one office away from me and the only things we ever talk is "hi" "happy new years" "oh you still here ?" and stuff along those lines. not even smalltalk just acknoledging the presence of the otehr person not more.

I have no real reason to talk to her when it comes to work related stuff because she is in different teams than me and there is little to no overlap. I have my group of people and she has hers we are just occasionally in the same hallway and see each otehr passing by the office of the other.

but how do I find a reason to talk to her and how do I naturally start the conversation ?

>Guys. What do women look for in a man? I need some help figuring this out.
>What do women want in a man.
Before I even answer that, you answer these questions for me:
>Age
>Level of education (if applicable)
>Career (if applicable)
>Level of experience with women/relationships
>Why do you want a girlfriend
Be completely honest with all the above. If I think you're bullshitting me I won't waste any time on you. Not like I get paid to do this shit.

i recently ended up in the same boat when i moved for grad school. i also dont want to socialize much w/ other students bc it's a cutthroat atmosphere. gotta find a way to expand the social circle. I go back to my hometown every few weeks (an hour drive) and see my friends. i guess i'll spend some time with classmates but avoid alcohol or dating until i get connected with people around town who arent students. not a single person in this town does my hobby so im SOL on that front and too poor (student) to afford related things w/ strong community herer like crossfit and rockclimbing. hopefully i'll find some randos in this town who want to get into my hobby and expand my social circle that way

Iiterally just be social and decent looking.

I'm not larping actually. Just some.guy who advanced in the corporate world but forgot to keep up with social life.

Trying to learn how to get in contact with women later in life. I'm almost 30

Family keep telling me to find someone to marry assap and have at least two kids.

>not that user but how do I talk to them ? I have this qt girl who is literally working one office away from me and the only things we ever talk is "hi" "happy new years" "oh you still here ?" and stuff along those lines. not even smalltalk just acknoledging the presence of the otehr person not more.

advance from simple greeting to smalltalk. something like "oh the forecast is so nice this weekend i'm going to blahblahblah" or make a joke

small talk is just relating different subjects. if its reeally cold and youre trying to warm up your hands in the elevator you can talk about gloves or looking forward to the warmer sunny weekend or something funny you saw in the snow.

i wouldnt recommend asking out every woman you are interrested in, especially at work. also dont just talk to the ones you find attractive bc thats obvious. chat with everyone and be friendly

once you smalltalk enough you will get to know people and find things in common

just be cool

Not OP but I'll take a stab at it

>18
>completing high school in june, accepted into a couple unis
>3 egirlfriends, 1 actual irl gf i didnt really like, and i some random one off encounters with random chicks online who sent nudes
>i don't know, maybe i just want someone to love and someone to love me back. watching one of my best friends maintain a 3 year relationship kind of makes me wish i had that.

Yeah im young, but if that means i shouldnt be helped then let that be i guess.

>@

family is right tho. i recently realized theres a chance i wont be full on practicing (i.e. $$$$$ well beyond your tech shit) until im 35. i'm kind of anxious now bc i need to find someone during school or residency. i 100% want kids in the future (although not right now) and i needto get things in motion so i can have them when i want to.

Not him, but you don't know what you want.

I'm in the exact same boat but older - I'm 33 and have lots of money and resources but no friends close-by (everyone went their separate way and people from work are not to my taste). I asl separate work and personal life so I never hit on women in the office (and wouldn't suggest that you do that, either), so since I don't go out often, have very few social opportunities to meet new people and don't get exposed to women in non-work related situations, I haven't really learned / forgot how to hit on women. I have sex sometimes on vacation abroad when I get drunk and hit on pretty tourists, but I haven't had a serious relationship almost my entire life.

So, in short, I don't have answers for OP.

my main problem is I feel I have nothing in common with women. I get along very well with guys and find friends rather quickly but women are a riddle to me. with guys I can always talk about lifting, tech, sports, cars or other "guy things". with women I dont even know what to say, it just seems like I have no topic to talk about and I dont want to bore her with guy stuff she isnt interested in the slightest...

I'm not sure why you want me to answer these questions probably gathering data or something, but I will answer as truthful as I can...
>Before I even answer that, you answer these questions for me:
>>Age
>>Level of education (if applicable)
Went to College, graduated at the top of my class and was actually given an award/option to fly to China for two weeks for some advanced placement thing. Never went and jut didn't care about this
>>Career (if applicable)
Yea, I have a career, the problem with me is for the past 10 years of my life any experience I had with a woman it never led me to getting them into my life on a permanent basis, just casual acquaintances. I mostly focus on my career, projects, what I need to do anyway so women haven't been in my "life project book in some time:"
>>Level of experience with women/relationships
Failed relationships most of my life, last good relationship was early 20s, but she had to move on since I wasn't thinking about marriage and I just wasn't marriage material in my early 20s
>>Why do you want a girlfriend
I want to be normal in society. I didn't realize focusing on my career would turn me into this type of man who only focuses on work. I guess I want a gf for any reason anyone else wants one. You want to be normal in society and not some millionaire social outcast who thinks women are thrash and they would rather be miserable

I shouldn't have answered this stuff, but here it goes

drop the e-gf shit (100% meaaningless, probably net negative rather than neutral).

you will be at uni with ample selection. when you get there be friendly with everyone and talk to girls, including ones you arent attracted to.

>I'm in the exact same boat but older - I'm 33 and have lots of money and resources but no friends close-by

That's why I made the thread, I know the longer I stay single the worse it will get for me, I ddno't want to be the guy who is in his 30s and is single. That's not what i want out of life

having something in common doesnt have to be a topic like cars/sports.

you have to make friends before you get a gf. you have to have a social circle

Probably
that's what I've been planning. I know in uni I'll have alot more options, not sure what I'll do besides be my normal friendly self. I guess I'm mildly desirable but i still want to work on social skills

>Height
>broad shoulders and strong arms
>Confidence
>Leadership qualities/take charge attitude
>Charisma
>is fun to be around with and continues to excite her
>channel his anger and rage into something positive
>is not a doormat

tldr, be an alpha male.

As said: you're young, you don't know what you want -- not yet. That's not a criticism; it's a physiological *fact*. You won't be the same person in 5 years than you are now, and in 5 after that you'll still be different. Studies have proven that people's personalities don't settle down to their final form until about 30. I'm not saying you should forego relationships with women until you're 30 -- but I am saying *Place less IMPORTANCE on them for now*, because *THEY* will change over time, too. Place your own personal life-development higher on your list of priorities. Have fun dating and even being exclusive with someone if you like, but don't be surprised if and when it ends, and don't get so wrapped up in someone that it destroys you. You've got lots of time.

>drop the e-gf shit
You'll notice the 'e' key is just below the '3' key; he was typing fast, it was a simple error. ;-)

A high status sugar daddy so that she can make other women jealous.

>30 years old, college educated, stable career
Okay, good.
>serial monogamist
Not a criticism, just descriptive. Lots of people are this.
>wants to be in a relationship to be 'normal in society'
>thinks about being alone in life as some sort of sign of misanthropy, is concerned about what 'other people think'
That's what I see as your problem here: your reasons don't have anything to do with 'loving and being loved', it seems to have to do mainly with other people's *perception* of you.

Also the way you talk about your education and career make me think maybe you did those things because maybe someone else convinced you you should do them, or that you *thought* that's what would make you look good to everyone else, not because you thought it would be a personally rewarding career?

Feel free to correct me/clarify anything you've said, but it sounds to me like you really need to sit down and think through you reasoning and motivations for the things you do.

Money.
Good career prospects.
A house and decent car.
Height.
You know, those things people on Veeky Forums don't have

As soon as you know what they want they want something else

thanks Veeky Forumsizens

It's honestly amazing to me that I find some of the best advice on fucking Veeky Forums. Thanks again.

Oh ffs.. women and men *both* want what they want. There's no 'formula' to it, no instruction manual, and yes people change and what they want changes with them sometimes.

If it makes you feel better about it all, men as just as mysterious to women as women are to men; they can't figure us out either! Both think to themselves "we're so simple, we just want "X Y and Z", why can't they see that?" but neither gender is really as simple to the other as they make it seem.

Physically
>great body and average face
Or
>great face and average body

Otherwise
>fat wallet

Everything below this line only applies to icebreaking or long term commitments:
>funny, easy to talk to
>slightly aloof, not too thirsty
>not a complete ass or powder keg
>interesting hobbies

>That's not what i want out of life
I sympathize. I don't want it either (well, I don't want to ever get married but having a solid romantic relationship is something I want to at least experience as an adult), but I don't know how to get it now. I think I'm too old, too; the friends I have are all married and/or with children and don't go out and party, women my age group aren't interested in fun and experimentation but want a husband / 2nd marriage, women younger than me want young studs with their life ahead of them... I'm just kinda stuck in this groove that I can't get out of.

>inb4 "find a group or hobby on meetup and make new friends"
you young little shits can make friends over the silliest little similarities, "oh you have an iPhone 6, I have an iPhone 6 too, let's be best buds and go get drunk together in a fraternity party tonight", it's much harder when you're my age group to be invited/invite yourself alone to a group of much younger people and hang out with them. I also have different life experience and priorities and it's not as easy now to be excited about their presence.

I'm , and I'm almost 3 times your age, been 'around the block' a few times. It's not all 18 year olds on Veeky Forums anymore, and King of Jungle here to help. ;-)

8 feet tall, buff as fuck and with an undying faith in the god emperor of mankind.
Ave Imperatus!

confidence

Chicks dig confidence

face frame height

doing something in life

No..I did this career path because I was always good with technology.

I'm in the cyber security field it's just something I've always been into.

How old are you

The problem with my sports and hobbies is they are highly masculine and women don't understand these hobbies.

I have other hobbies (writing, sculpting, video games, music), but they're mostly solitary activities and I don't go out much.
In fact it's become such a big part of my life to e alone, that I suspect I would become highly irritated and angry with someone after a few weeks of non-stop going out every weekend. I'm just a very solitary creature now.

A big black cock duh