>Only 26.

Why should I even try?

>crippling back pain
>no energy
>regular knee pain
>hip pain
>19

Just shave it all off

I'm not big nor confident enough to pull a Statham off.

Shave your head and grow a viking beard

3 years into it and more confident

this isnt about if youre ready or not, its about what needs to be done

owning your balding is the only alpha option

For some fucked up reason my brother is balding and not me. Like 1/4 of his hair is gone, mostly in the front. He is 21, I'm 25.

get on finasteride and minoxidil soon user, if you want to keep it.

>bald and Veeky Forums
>bald and fat

Pick one.

>hair thinning at the top of forehead
>only 23

Doing better than my dad at least, apparently he was already rocking a comb-over at my age. I figure I'll let it go for a couple more years and then just shave it off. I've got more redeeming qualities than just my hair, and have too many bad-but-luckily-dormant other things in my genes to cover my dome in estrogenic hair-growth chemicals.

You'll also grow bitch tits, become infertile and hair'll start growing in weird places from the minoxidil.

I'm 22 and hair is shedding pretty badly. I put it like this. When it's time, or getting close to time to shave it off, just hop on test and make sure your arms, neck, traps, and lower body are nice and thick. That's what I'm gonna do.

I'm 33 and have noticeably thinning hair on top and my hairline is basically gone. Started working out at 30 and shaved my head at 32. No regrets.

Reason being: if you're dyel and bald you'll look disgusting and pathetic = no female attention. If you're confident and muscular that's your best chance. By the time it's time to shave it, you won't have to worry about the test thinning it out anymore. It will already be fucked.

>22
>forehead gets a little bigger ever year

>Hair thinning since 18yo
>bald since 22
>26 atm
Man up

If you want to keep your hair, try Minoxidil and Finasteride. Before all the "you're gonna fuck up your hormones and turn into a soy boy", try it. Only 1% of the men that use it suffer the side effects, and if you stop taking the medication the side effects disappear.

I've been on fin and monox for 18 months. No erection or libido issues, lifting has been progressing as expected, thining has completely stopped.

I'm 34 and have my full hair because I caught it in time. When I see younger guys who are bald and look ten years older than me I just wonder "dude, why?".

No you won't you brainlet baldy.
The incidence is VERY low. None of those happened to me (although minoxidil bloated my face, don't know how people can use it to grow a beard).

I just got back from buying minoxidil at the store. I was a retard and didn't actually read the box. It very explicitly says that it only treats crown thinning, and explicitly states that it does nothing for hairline, which is what my issue is.

At least I'm only out $18.

this

That’s horseshit. I’ve been using minoxidil on my hairline for the past year and have recovered at least 1 cm. I don’t give a fuck what the box says.

Do this is just some BS that the lawyers made them write or something?

I guess so. My hairline is noticeably improved. I know it works better for crown thinning, but it definitely worked for my hairline. I did catch it early though. I also quit using creatine, since it apparently raises dht. So that probably plays into it as well.

Get hair transplants then.

If you say "I can't afford it" then at 26 you're clearly lazy and unmotivated anyway so losing your hair is the least of your worries.

Get fucked OP, I'm bald on top and am 27, was thinning noticebly at 20.

Do as says, started buzzing with a #1 guard and I hate myself for not doing it earlier in life. Despite having less hair, I think it's the best look for me than when I had more hair that was longer.

Hair transplants require Finasteride and Minoxidil, otherwise the new hair will fall.

cant grow beard

Have you had any side affects from the minoxidil? I've seen posts where people are saying it ages your face.

Piss off poorfag. New hair grows without minox. You would need it to stop the rest from falling out.

This.
I'm 21 and get my transplant this summer. If you got thick hair and your donation area recovers well you can easily get your whole head done. I know a guy whose donation area looks exactly the same after 2 procedures.

I've been running around with a buzzed head since I was 18, but recently I felt the need to do something for myself. I want a real haircut again.

play some more video games bucko

I'm just waiting to bald, so I can finally shave my head and go full roid-mode

Own it, or it will own you.
Shave it off If you have to, or just ask your hair dresser what to do. Don't do a comb over, don't let this define you, don't stress over it.

For a week I applied the remains on my hands after applying it on my hair, to the spots on my face were my beard is weaker, but it started drying my skin a lot, so I stopped.

No side effects from applying it to my hair.

Started balding at 19 and baldspot at 20.
Spent over 2 years trying to cover it up, wear winter hats in summer etc. Really stupid shit where everyone KNOWS you're a balding freak who's too beta to accept it, instead of just shaving it off and living with it.

Just shave it off, bro. Its better to be bald than balding, and you'll get used to it soon enough.

Good luck, bro. Wish you the best.

This. Shave it or be half bald. Realize that it's not a big deal and act like it. 1000 times more alpha than being an insecure little bitch about it.

if you owned your balding you wouldnt shave it off. You just wouldnt care. If youre balding and shave it off, youre hiding, thus not alpha. just let it grow.

Both of these people look like shid tbqhwy familiapai

And yet Jack Nicholson still slays pussy like a drug kingpin.

DONt shave it it off there are ways to fix premature balding don’t listen to these beta losers who accept fate. Go see a dermatologist NOW.

>living in denial
>not the most beta
0.5 steps up from a combover

yeah cus he's world famous actor with tons of money

nooo, it must be because of his attitude towards his baldness

tfw 25 and hair has the opposite problem, it is thick as fuck and grows into a giant matted shitty jewfro

anyone know this feel

You just need a better haircut. Still better then no hair imo.

Fappin too much causes dht

what
tons of people look good with curly hair bruh
go find a good hairdresser

Just turned 30 this week op
Hair will not stop growing But I have almost no body hair.
Genetics are a bitch buddy I hope u make

Yeah I remember having hair like that in my 20s.
Feels strong, right? Almost invincible.
Well, let me tell you, it's not.
As soon as I hit 30, it went to shit almost immediately. Started with a nice widows peak and rapidly went towards the back of my head ever since.
So guess what, your jewfro problems are gonna be over soon.

no it doesnt feel strong i hate it

also just because it happened to you doenst mean it will happen to me

Perhaps you are a woman.

Been there bro.
>Started losing it around 17, still voted best looking in HS senior year.
>Now 42 and completely bald
>Been shaving it since age 22

I was self conscious about it before I started shaving/buzzing it off. Once I started shaving it my confidence returned and Ive had zero problems attracting women. They love to rub it, and cracking stupid jokes about it is a good ice breaker.

Own that bald look, user. Take care of yourself physically and mentally. Be confident, competent, and capable. Be humble, funny, and self depricating but not self loathing. For every one woman who insists her man must have a full head of hair, there are easily 5 decent women who don't give AF so long as you have your shit together in other ways.

Implying I’m losing my hair

G-get on my level. Even buzzing it doesn't help anymore. I am 18.

I'm this guy Put on my first dose about 30 minutes ago and walked away, thought nothing of it. Went back into the bathroom to take a piss and noticed that my hair is still a stringy, wet mess where I applied it on the temples. Didn't dry at all.

How exactly am I supposed to deal with this? Id rather not have to walk around campus every morning with noticeably damp temples.

Who gives a shit? You're a man and you look like a man. Some men lose their hair. Keep it short and worry about the million other things about yourself you can control and work on improving those areas. Your hair looks fine and it ain't gonna keep you from finding a decent woman, or even just getting laid.

>Your hair looks fine and it ain't gonna keep you from finding a decent woman, or even just getting laid.

>obsessing this much over women

>tfw have always had very thick and dark hair
>turn 20 and my hair starts to fall out in a circular pattern on one side of my head only
Turns out I have alopecia. It sucks having to wear hats everyday and keeping my hair extremely short since the bald spot is massive now.

minox was only lab tested on the crown so they can only say it works on the crown

the new hair doesn't fall out because you're transplanting hairs from the side/back that aren't sensitive to DHT, its all the old hairs around/behind the new ones that continue to fall out

>go get a haircut, choose the cutest of the girls working there
>she starts working, pauses, then she says:" You will never go bald. You have crazy amount of hair".
>O-oh, t-thanks
Tfw grills mire the hairgainz

Good news for you, OP, is that thinning at the crown is easily treated by finasteride.

While I'm not a doctor I can pretty much assure you anyone warning you about sides is a jelly crab in the bucket who would rather see you be bald and miserable than have hair

Yeah... I keep it really short.

Sides aren't bullshit. I took literally 1 1mg pill and had nip sensitivity and itchy/irritation for half a week. That stuff CAN fuck with you. Chances are you won't have sides though. My hormones are just fucked and I have had gyno since puberty.

No, fool. They prescribe Finasteride to you after the surgery to keep it.

start juicing since you have nothing to lose anymore
bald + jacked with a thick neck looks extremely alpha anyway

The finasteride is literally for all that other hair that is still gonna continue to fall out

what good would 1-2 inches of hair above your forehead be if you're gonna keep balding on top anyway