What was /fits/ obsession with this jackass at one point...

What was /fits/ obsession with this jackass at one point? His advice/routines were cringeworthy broscience garbage that any sensible weight lifter/etc would laugh/cringe at.

Jeff we know it's you.

jeff pls go

Sorry, Jeff, you have to be over 6 feet to post here

puzzlemaster

Really scooby was like the most sincere guy in YT back in the day.

>"Killer chest workout" got me started in lifting

His calorie calculator is still the best on the internet. I use it to this day.
Nothing but respect for this Veeky Forums legend.

look at this faggot, I bet he doesn't even have a skateboard

scoobs legit got me on the right track toward being a functioning adult man.

Jeff please leave

I remember his Veeky Forums references that he put in his video. Fucking insane. He truly is the puzzlemaster

Because despite being the same age and being a different person than my father, he still taught me more about being a man than mine could ever do.
Nohomo

Path of Scooby is almost unfairly better than the others

yeah, there should be a downside, like being gay or having a lot of "haters" in the comment section

newfag here. Why did scooby's youtube channel die? What happened?

Scooby if I can smoke weed too

>Being gay
>Downside

Imagine not having to deal with womens bullshit ever again

(I agree, was ironic)

I thought for Scooby's path there would be sth like
"Scooby will fuck you in the ass and blast his cum all over your face every night" or "you will become gay".
There are no downsides for Scoobys path. Live healthily to 130, have great friends and a good looking gf and a happy marriage? Why now.
Rippletits path is also pretty cool though

He was our king before he abdicated.

Don't talk shit about former monarchs.

His home workout plans got me in the best shape ive been in (between otter and athletic). The wife initiates, teases, and is more submissive. Plus i seldom get sick.

The only downside seems to be leaving your life behind for 10 years. If you have a good life, friends, family, people you care about, or events you didn't want to miss you're SOL

NYRs won't understand these posts and 50% of the people on this board are new year fags

Put the village into bavaria and scoobies path is literally everything you could hope for

pic related

goddammit, can't we just leave this awful meme in 2017?
>inb4 I'm made for the BBC

nobody mentioned bbc b4 you did

have you read the maymay-pic of ??

duh, but it doesnt say BBC in it now does it ?

I miss you Scoobert. You and your god damn skateboard squats and fabolous federal.

>you will never fly away with goobert in his home made airplane