Don't talk to women in the gym

Don't talk to women in the gym.

You don't, do you, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtu.be/H2q4LLYG8sU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would you stop them from locking out on leg presses, I need more webms of roasties getting their legs snapped

>Leg Press
Pffffffttttdtfggddgdrd

Gyms should be segregated

I dont know how i feel about this one because I hate unsolicited advice but locking your knees is pretty bad.

I'd gladly lift at a male-only gym desu

is that on your fb wall? post THAT gif please

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

I don't know what it is about knees, but I can handle any type of gore and injuries.
But knees? God damn the first time I saw that Webm of the girl snapping her legs backwards I threw up.

It is from my wall, yeah

Post the webm/gif please for me please

women only gyms go out of business. there are several in my city that have opened then closed. They only go to gyms for validation. and the few who actaully go to gyms to workout. either dont give a shit about male presence or have a male workout partner

I would tell anyone who locks that it's dangerous. But I imagine she had alot of experiences with guys hitting on her and is tired of it.
Imagine, as a man, being in a gym full of ugly landwhales who hit on you, you get tired of it and resent it.

>don't tell me not to lock out
just for that I hope she snaps her shit up

OP here, I just realised the the girl liked her own "PS" comment

I would get the biggest erection ever if her knees snapped now.

>Only come and help when I scream 'help!'
lel

I don't even watch half the webms on this board for fear of the snappening

>instead of telling you to piss off I'm gonna write a Facebook post

>But I imagine she had alot of experiences with guys hitting on her and is tired of it.
You're falling for it. Literally zero people have ever approached her at the gym with the intention of hitting on her, and probably very few have approached her anywhere else other than clubs. If she got approached by someone interested in her at the gym, she be happy about it regardless of how ugly the dude was just like any other normal human being. If an ugly girl approached me at the gym I'd think it was cute but probably reject her with no negative feelings towards her at all. She's pretending that every encounter she has with a man is an attempt to rape her because she gets very little male attention and thinks this is abnormal and so, in a panic, is overcompensating by acting annoyed by something completely harmless like it's a burden on her which to any rational human being it wouldn't be.

>notice a crazy hot milf with an insane body at the gym for the first time the other day
do I say something if i see her again Veeky Forums ?

>see some legit horrendous squat forms on women
>avoid telling them to fix their form because they might interpretate it as an approach
geeze louise

I had a women talk to me at the gym if that counts? She asked if I was hot, but I think she was going to point one of those giant industrial fans that my gym has at me. Seemed odd since I was barely sweating so I think she just wanted to talk to me. But I'm scared of potentially "ruining" my gym time by having some chick there

I see dyel or old dudes approach gym thots all the time. that being said this chick is being pretty arrogant/ignorant

FUll vid youtu.be/H2q4LLYG8sU

>heavy sets on the leg press
stopped reading right there

This but unironically

Fun fact: 2 of the people in the comments applauding her are men

i dont talk to anyone in the gym unless i know them

this

>if I was a man you wouldn't talk to me about it
Yes I would I go around bothering all people at the gym equally.

This is a bad idea. If all gyms were segregated, womens gyms would only have cardio, since only a tiny fraction of women actually lift. And if that happened, where would we get our qt 3.14 muscle girls?

>purple Aki

nononononononononononono

I have unironically never done a leg press because of this specific video.

not a real name, it's an extension making it anonymous

>"lock your knees out" they said
>"it'll be fine" they said

>"heavy" leg press
No. Fkn lol.
A 500lb leg press for reps is like a 1.5 plate max squat.

I believe in shariah law, but just for women.

>If i was a man you wouldn't talk to me about it
Dumb bitch, guys all the time came up to me and told me was doing exercises wrong. Not everyone is trying to bang you some people just wanna be helpful, see you make it and not hard yourself. She'll also be a lot more pissed when she breaks a fucking leg and gets fucked for life when someone was trying to help her

fucking this

Talking to women is a one-way ticket to a sexual misconduct allegation. Don't do it.

fuck off faggot

newfags, DO NOT watch that video, it WILL scar you for life

how is islam not the religion of Veeky Forums again?

I don't speak aztec, is this about that dude who was shipwrecked and went native?

Its just a bleacher meme i thought was funny

This. Go MGTOW

pure pottery

A, my son, you must choose a B. Will you pick C or D? ... result

Can't wait for this stupid cunt to snap her legs locking her knees on heavy leg presses.

I don't talk to anyone in the gym because i'm still DYEL and haven't earned the right

>MGTOW
Cringelords pls leave .

I snip with my fingers and wink with one eye to hot girls in my gym, while I am imagining being a famous actor from the 60s.
Does that count as talking?

Besides telling them to get their flappy beefcurtains out of my guy only gym, no.

I've had a knee recon and can watch that webm on repeat without flinching, you're just soft as shit.

third post best post

>Fuck off dumbass!
>Only come and help when I scream "Help!

This pretty much sums up the female psyche in the current year.

>Terry Aki
this is a joke. It has to be

Incorrect. None of them are men, though a few of them might have a Y chromosome.

There are plenty of these memes depicting why turks/moors/spanish/romans would pick women outside of their own ethnicity as wives, but I honetstly don't get this one as dutch women are from my own personal experience and from tv/media some of the most beautiful women in the world. Southern natives on the other hand.....

Oh you mean the ego press?

>TFW your Sara Bellum is too small to realize the names are all puns to hide real identities

I'm not 100% sure but it's probably something to do with the pedophilic, goat fucking, suicide bombing, dirty stinking Arab part

Japanese adults don't do this, only American weebs do this.

realistically, how much weight does it take on the leg press to snap a thot's knees if she locks out?

>islam isn't for whites
Get rid of the paedophile stuff, and the rest is just down to the people practising it that do that shit.

>Get rid of the paedophile stuff
Good luck justifying following the faith of a pedophile without including the pedophile stuff

I'm a Japanese adult and I do it
Women who actually uses heavy weights and is working out hard with their head set on are the ones that don't really wanna get bothered with, if you're looking to get laid then go after girls that looks like a bimbo who uses 5 lbs dumbbells for shoulder press. lol And who the fuck chats up anyone during their set? That's autism. A guy once tickled me during my squat reps and pretended to tamper with my barbell, I got him banned for pulling that stunt on me.

my gym has a women's only area and it's gay as fuck, a lot of the hot women hide in there

Only low est prudes don't like getting hit on. Better to avoid those kinds of girls anyway.

Not yet, let her see you enough to let her know you're a regular. Just do your thing for 2weeks minimum. Then set yourself up to hit the water fountain the same time as her. Make small talk there, keep it brief the first time and end with a cliff hanger like "I'll see you around". After thay don't hesitate to say hey and chat briefly if your around each other. Dont go walking across the entire gym just to ask how her day's going.

I dunno man... I typically just tell women I'm an autist and they usually giggle then proceed to talk to me on a regular basis. Then again, I'm engaged so I'm not trying to get anything out of them. I've been told that not having game is a type of game in itself if you're fit and reasonably approachable.

>heavy sets of leg press

>teriyaki
>cerebellum
>fettuccine
>philanthropist
>matinée
Who the fuck does that? If you're gonna block out names, just block them out ffs

She sounds like she has a chip on her shoulders. Probably a feminist.

I would say I hope she snaps her knees back, but let's be honest, she's probably leg pressing 50 lbs like 99.999% of girls and will never be in any danger of hurting herself or being anything but a fatso.

It's an extension that does it automatically

I've talked to a guy at the gym who was training a girl in some retarded way the other week.

I'd imagine anything more than bodyweight could if they have weak joints. Realisically probably double bodyweight or more but thots rarely put big weights even during """heavy""" sets

I leave pretty much everyone alone unless I need a quick spot or to ask to work in. Last time the only person in there that looked like they knew what they were doing was a chick, so I asked her.

She prolly had 20lbs on the two soyboys that were pissing themselves just being in there.

>locking at leg press
>ever

who's got that 1 webm of the chick doing leg press in an outfit mauled by a cougar where she locks her knees on every fucking rep? shit terrifies me.

"P.S. I have bigger biceps than you anyway. Creep"

>Thinks it's muscle

hear hear!

>TICK TICK BOOM

thots rarely use any weight that causes even minimal strain. They just go to do the motions and get attention and affirmation. Why else would they wear make-up to a gym, just to sweat it off? Because they don't sweat. They don't work.

>snap city
good luck then

have you seen the one where the guy locks out a rep and his knee snaps backwards? its the most disgusting thing ive ever seen in a gym

I think I have but fuck it show me

holy shit that ego

of course is a woman