Be honest Veeky Forums. Whats the hottest girl you think you can get? A 7/10?

Be honest Veeky Forums. Whats the hottest girl you think you can get? A 7/10?

>29 year kissless virgin
A 5/10 if I tried really hard?

Can get: idk. Depends on for what.
Have gotten: a solid 8/10.
It was glorious.

only 10's
>t. 24 y/o khv

Had two 10s in my life, could easily get a 9 now... searching for a wifeable 7-8 though as I'm ready to settle down.

I've never even seen 1 10 and you fucked 2 10s? Yeah, right.

I’m almost 29 and had sex with over a dozen girls of different age and origin. However, I never had anyone better than 7/10 and thia bugs me a lot. I know it’s all because my autism and lack of friends.

>sex with overa dozen girls
>claims to have autism

I've seen 8/10s with 2/10s.
Girls don't give a shit about looks. Don't fall into the incel mindset

You must live in an ugly part of the world, God bless

>I've seen 8/10s with 2/10s.
Are you expecting me to believe that they were so funny and confident?

You must view weak 8/10s as 10/10 because of your retardation. Post a 10/10 that isn't potoshopped, should be no problem if you see so many. No models.

I basically picked up scraps which is easy as hek with my look. I’m quite fit and tall euro guy with light colored eyes and hair. I make 6 figures and not dumb, so I know I CAN do better than 7/10, I’m just not social at all. I even worked with shrink on my issues, and have some improvements but it’s hard to keep my disdain for normies in check

Probably this desu

Yes. Women don't see men the same way men see women. Looks aren't enough for us, sadly. Even if you're literally a 10/10 you're gonna have a hard time if you can't talk smooth.

Some days i look in the mirror and i think

>fuck yes, its 10s only from here on in

other days

>ill be lucky to get 5s if i get anything.

I think it depends on how tired i am.

>tfw already had my ideal 10 and fucked up
i can do it again

>it is nsfw or not nsfw episode

an 8 if I'm lucky, used to be chased by them but my charisma went away somewhere along the road

Damn it man, not a single person suspected!

I might be able to get a 7, if I'm very lucky. More likely she would be a 5. I would be happy with a 6 who was a good mother and bothered to keep herself somewhat fit.

I'm uggo so maybe a desperate 5/10
Shit personality as well so maybe drop that down to a 4/10 with 3 kids

what if im 2/10 and cant talk smooth? do they counter each other out

9/10. Get 7s regularly

i will always remain a kissless virgin because im an ugly manlet im a worthless loser

My ex girlfriend was an objective 8 but a 10 for me (redhead, slim great bubble butt)

She was a depressive bightmare though and we broke up a couple of months ago after making a go of it for 3 1/2 years.

Glad I'm out of it but i still hope she finds happiness with someone else

>tfw dating someone everyone has said is below my league

she's getting chubby too

just want an oly gf to teach me how to snatch :(

a 10

what did you do user

>25
>Never been on a date
>lifts aren’t all that impressive
>Bad hairline
A 5, probably

My ex was a literal model, but she was out of her fucking mind.

Shit tests constantly, would pick fights because she's bored, flirted with other dudes for free shit (beta orbiters).

She was objectively one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, but god damn was dating her made me miserable and insecure.

I work as a model and I've dated a few of the ones at my company and they're so fucking boring and entitled because they've ridden their whole life off their looks and think that will get them by. They're not stupid (some are) but just very dull and have nothing going for them other than their looks, try to find a girl who is cute/could have been a model but does something else and is fun. Funnily enough as a bit of advice to others, a lot of models are single and want a guy but actually rarely get approached because guys think she's out of their league or already have a chad boyfriend so it's worth a try.

i know of 2 8's that liked me. One tall blonde vikings looking girl that worked as a model while in school, she always stared at me in the hallways and tried approaching me at a bar but my autism kicked into overdrive that night so i fucked it up.
The other was a really cute petite brunette that i was able to charm but her girlfriend cock-blocked me.
I've had maybe 10 girls ranging from a 1 to 6 like me.

My current gf said she thought I was way above her league when we first met.

I don't know how to respond to that.

Have I missed out on lost potential?

Idk, I like nerdy girls with freckles and glasses. No to just a little makeup, no fake nails, no short hair , just normal and sweet. I don't care about size as much as I care about personality. I like around a size 12 woman. What I see as a 10 other dudes may see her as a 5. I'm really into average girls that make me laugh. I'd say I'm prob a 6

I'm average looking guy and I'm fine with an average looking lady. I don't know how to rate women on a number scale. I don't want a 10. Too much work and drama to keep em happy is all I hear from guys dating the hotter ladies.

Th-this is a blue board user

I lost my virginity at 15 to a 10/10 virgin private school blonde
We're in our mid 20's now and she's a world class chef having the time of her life and I'm a piece of shit factory worker
These days I sleep with 6's because it's easy enough

Probably a 6 I guess

8/10
She was super into me and I have no fucking clue why, I think I'm just a type

I think an 8/10 is doable but it would require the girl being into me for some reason.
If it were by myself, then at top a 7/10.

I'm just terrible at making moves.

If you have a certain way you want to do things that she doesn't agree with. Leverage your attractiveness

I'm like a 7.5/8. Best ive dated looks wise is 8.5s. one skinny young girl with perfect tits and 9 face. But thin waisted. And another thick girl with 8 face but 9 body. they were both fucked.

5/30

Usually around 8s on average. My first girl was an 8, and I more often match with 8s on tinder. Though it's hard to find lesbians who are actually my type. As for guys, around 7-9.

I've had a 9 before, so that

>tfw fucked it up with the perfect girl

He's right. Women don't only care about looks, it's also about how much money you make, your status in society, your height and so on ;)

This is the hottest chick I could probably snag. A qt 3.14

I would unironically do brunch at a french bistro with her.

any number, last GF was 8.5 - 9 depending on who you asked.

all a matter of finding one I like that reciprocates

I'm Chad-tier in the DC area and have been sexually actively for 18 years. Get out more.

a sex doll

10/10 why not

I'll get whatever the flying fuck I want to get.

Last girl I dated was a solid 8-9, ended up dumping her.

I would definitely not be disappointed if this was the best I could do.

im a 26 yo kv so none.

i had an 11 as a younger man, also landed a solid 8 for a while in my 20s, but married a 5, so split the difference, 7?

probably a 3/10

because i am an ugly sob

Mine did this.
I left her

user, any girl is hot when you genuinely love her and that's all that really matters.

Jessica Clements is an 8. Look at other pictures and videos of her.

Oh fuck you're not wrong.
18 year old avril lavigne is my only 10 then

this bro gets it

For most people’s standards a 7 or 8 I guess, but mine or skewed so that some 7s are 8 and 9s to me :)

someday I hope to be as fulfilled as that kid