Just a reminder that real mean don't do egg white omelettes but eat the whole egg because it's much more nutritious

Just a reminder that real mean don't do egg white omelettes but eat the whole egg because it's much more nutritious

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3105270/pdf/kwq368.pdf
med.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/c609/articles/EggyolkPlaqueSmoking.pdf
nutritionfacts.org/video/who-says-eggs-arent-healthy-or-safe/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-cholesterol-patently-false-and-misleading-claims/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1534437
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22882905
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23643053
researchgate.net/profile/Jorn_Dyerberg/publication/320069462_Egg_consumption_cardiovascular_diseases_and_type_2_diabetes/links/59db52caaca272ab722b5bb7/Egg-consumption-cardiovascular-diseases-and-type-2-diabetes.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0088278&type=printable
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that 6 or 7 eggs bro? I usually just do 3 or 4

Real men don't eat eggs

>processed turkey

Correct
Sure thing soyboy

that looks fucking disgusting
learn to cook
sorry, in terms you can understand:
>a real man knows how to make food that doesn't look like reconstructed vomit

HEALTHYASFUCK

That's disgusting, why is there all that liquid on the left side of the plate?

Chad is a mediocre chef; his plate of eggs doesn't look nearly as aesthetically pleasing as his body does

i did a 4egg 1rawonion omelette x fail the other day. I felt less of a man that day

That's gouda newfag

>dat jalapeno
noice m8

try this if you like pic related combo
>turn the oven on
>make a normal sandwich - bread+meat+cheese
>put it in oven
>make fried egg
>take a sandwich with slightly melted cheese off the oven
>put egg on it
>enjoy
mix it with jalapeno/habanero as you please

Real men roll around with sweaty men on the floor all day to earn a black belt, only to dick tuck when another trained martial artist calls him out.

>real mean

that doesn't look like gouda.

t. guy from gouda

Joe Rogan's food looks fucking awful

I eat 12 eggs everyday.

H I G H T E S T meal coming thru!

>pickled peppers
just get some fresh jalapenos or other peppers they are so much better....

The yolk is the most beneficial part desu. Vitamin K for test, cholesterol, fats.

what is the point if im an ugly manlet. ill never make it desu

you can't compare egg whites to whole eggs. different macros, therefore it has different uses, simple as that

That shit ain't real gouda if it is

EATING 1 EGG PER DAY IS JUST AS BAD ASSMOKING 5 CIGARETTES PER DAY FOR LIFE EXPECTANCY
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3105270/pdf/kwq368.pdf
med.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/c609/articles/EggyolkPlaqueSmoking.pdf
USDA ADMITTED THAT EGGS CANNOT LEGALLY BE LABELED: NUTRITIOUS, LOW FAT, PART OF A BALANCED DIET,LOW CALORIE, HEALTHFUL, HEALTHY, GOOD FOR YOU, OR SAFE
nutritionfacts.org/video/who-says-eggs-arent-healthy-or-safe/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-cholesterol-patently-false-and-misleading-claims/

The person's meal in that pic is literally an ugly manlet. If you develop enough confidence through discipline and self improvement you too could make it

god i hate veganfags to leave this board

heres your (you)

We aren't here to live a long time. We are here to live a good time.

okay faggot
now climb through my computer screen and stop me from eating 11 a day. I'm sure your weak, vegan body can't even muster the courage to fight a MEAT EATING CHAD like myself.

Joe eats eggs like every day and he's still fucking awful at cooking them. How hard can it be to turn the heat down a bit

The american dream.

actually new information shows eggs, including yolk, are actually good for you.

for me it is the rogan joe

>new information
Lemme guess, the (((egg industry))) funded another misleading study with some conclusion to fool brainlets like you and to make media sites write more articles to spread FUD. Jesus, start educating yourself on how to spot false studies and the business practices these companies do.
They're like the tobacco industry saying how there is no conclusive evidence that cigarettes cause lung cancer.

Point me towards the study and I'll show you how they mislead you.

>Unironicly eating carbs

>ASS SMOKING CIGARETTES
You are doing it wrong, Wong.

I never ate eggs but recently started eating about 10 a day and it made a huge difference. Significantly boosted my natty test levels and improved my feeling of wellbeing.

stupid veggietards. eggs have no impact on your ldl levels in healthy people

looks good famalam

>el yucateco
I see you're pretty high test.

patrician detected

that's some high test shit I approve

>stupid veggietards. eggs have no impact on your ldl levels in healthy people
Haha this is retarded, but please show me where you got this misinformation from.

The study you're referencing has dubious methods and results that are unusual and that have never been replicated. It's quite literally the brainlet giveaway when anybody references it.

I immediately lose all respect for anyone if they tell me they only do egg whites

That meal intimidates me.

se ve rico, me compartes una mordida?

Reminds me of the summer days building a deck with my dad. A+

>El Yucateca habanero

Fucking good shit, man. I remember the first time I tried that shit, my 9/10 latina MILF coworker brought tostadas for work and shared them with me. She dumped a bunch of that hot sauce on mine because I said I liked spicy stuff. I do, but she blew my fucking head off with that shit. I eat it all the time now.

soyboy detected

the yolk exploded

Please enlighten me.

Enjoy your disgusting stringy muscle look and low energy

no you go ahead

show studies that link egg consumption to increase in atherosclerosis

This was such a low effort in aesthetics i had it on my cuting folder

Simple, eggs contain cholesterol thus this study basically is all you'll need
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1534437

When you're Joe "Freaking" Rogan you don't have time to slow things down

t. jeb bush

wrong

you need a study that directly links eggs to atherosclerosis or you are full of bullshit

Whatever happened to her?

>That hentai roast chicken
Jesus wept

Just eat moderatly and everything should be fine

Uhm... but high LDL cholesterol is already the most important factor linked to atherosclerosis. Does this count:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22882905

I think she's still working at that place; I found another job and we lost contact. One time at a former coworker's graduation party we both got drunk as fuck and danced and I'm pretty sure we kissed. Nothing else beyond that.

Just a reminder that real men don't tell other men how they can and can't eat their eggs, you faggot

Egg yolks taste bad. I still eat them because I can't cook but they're bad

>dietary cholesterol affecting your blood cholesterol
Go back to the 1980's where people actually thought this was true dipshit,

You should try contacting her on FB. Also gonna need body pics of her

t. faggot that never had a dad or strong male role model growing up

Are you mentally retarded? It still does, scientific fact doesn't change you morron.

Cholesterol risk is a myth. Eggs significantly raising blood cholesterol levels is irrelevant because it only peaks a few hours after consumption, then drops to whatever your resting levels are. Dietary cholesterol is mostly unimportant when it comes to total cholesterol levels seeing as your liver is constantly making more of it because it’s necessary for your body. Oh, yeah.

Cholesterol is necessary you absolute brainlets. NECESSARY.

The risk for clotting in artheries is mostly a cascading series of endocrine fuckups from being a lardass, and high hdl cholesterol is just the match, the catalyst that lights that pyre.

Also there’s only one type of cholesterol; the whole “hdl ldl” thing refers to the lipoprotein transport mechanisms that shuttle the cholesterol molecules around like buses in the bloodstream.

Just so you kids know

The mevolonate pathway > Cholesterol > Pregnenolone > Progesterone > 17b someshit > Androstenedione > Testosterone. There are a whole bunch of esters and other crap, maybe even whole steps, that I forgot, but whatever, it’s Sunday, I’m drunk, and I learned this years ago.

Major takeaway: High cholesterol means high test, and vice versa. Don’t ever follow the government guidelines for anything, especially with regards to diet. And ignore anything anyone says about their “metabolism”, I’ve been studying that shit for years, and I still struggle to have the whole picture, your lardy friends don’t kniw shit.

> scientific fact
Except they were found to not be factually correct,
Unless you have pre existing conditions dietary cholesterol ain't doing shit.

>Bread

I never said cholesterol isn't necessary, it is that's why your body makes enough of it.
Also if you've been researching that shit for years you've been doing a very poor job. Just look at the study I linked, I would say that's pretty conclusive.
You're claiming that cholesterol risk is a myth, that's just factually wrong.
>Except they were found to not be factually correct
No, not true. If that's the case then where is the study?

The study you linked is from 1992.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012
This is from 2012

Great study...... not. It's just a stupid review study and they talk about "increased risk" guess what almost the whole fucking population who's eating the standard western diet is already a "high risk" individual. This is a misleading study, don't be so easily fooled Jesus. Do some real research instead of getting told what to believe.

Here I can link you a meta analysis from 2013, is that better?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23643053

Seriously, you have one study, go home kid.

Come back with a meta-analysis, or several replicated studies.

Uhm... see the one posted here

Alright, fair. But a diet that features eggs is fine with the consumption of high levels of photocholesterols. Aka what you are doing anyways with broccoli, kale, and spinach. I’m not suggesting you have three breakfast sausages. I’m suggesting that diet and metabolism are more than cholesterol levels. I’ve never seen an active, resonable weight person die of a cardiac problem cause they ate too many eggs.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

cringe

>using a plebbit copypasta

>Furthermore, evidence from prospective cohort studies have indicated that frequent egg consumption have reflected unhealthy lifestyle including smoking, less physical activity, many unhealthy eating patterns
so basically unhealthy people eat more eggs. okay, how can they be sure that they ruled out all factors?

>human metabolic studies have reported that regular egg consumption was not harmful to glucose tolerance in obesity men, even improve the levels of high density cholesterol, a well-established protective factors for cardiometabolic diseases [[43], [44], [45]]. In our analysis, three studies reported the positive association [[22], [24], [25]]. Only one which performed in old adults showed no association
so basically various studies claim all sorts of contradictory bullshit and there is no consensus of any kind

a study I have been searching for but was unable to find is something like this: take at least 30 people who do not consume eggs, make them eat at least 20 whole eggs every day for at least 2 months, check if anything happened regarding their cardiovascular health

if I saw such a study and it said that eggs have a negative impact on CV health including on people who like me live a healthy lifestyle and are experienced lifters I would immediately shut up about it. I would still eat eggs because imo the benefits outweigh the cons but I would acknowledge the increase in CVD

okay I googled for more information

here is an other meta study:
researchgate.net/profile/Jorn_Dyerberg/publication/320069462_Egg_consumption_cardiovascular_diseases_and_type_2_diabetes/links/59db52caaca272ab722b5bb7/Egg-consumption-cardiovascular-diseases-and-type-2-diabetes.pdf

>High-quality intervention studies have found nonsignificant effects of increasing the consumption of eggs on risk markers for CVD and T2D in healthy subjects and subjects with T2D
>The risk associations found in the observational studies are more likely to be attributed to a dietary pattern often accompanying high egg intake and/or the cluster of other risk factors in people with high egg consumption

this is exactly what I was talking about in my post

INTERVENTION studies show zero impact of egg consumption. ONLY OBSERVATIONAL studies show all kinds of shit, some say eggs help against diabetes and CVD, some say eggs make it much much worse. clearly observational studies show no clear trend that was thoroughly checked for other factors

thus as long as I do not see thorough intervention studies that say otherwise, I will not acknowledge negative impact of eggs

now I am sure veggies will get very angry at me "for denying" their cherrypicked "science" but let me explain to you what I mean

journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0088278&type=printable
this study says that vegetarians and especially vegans are much more likely to have cancer and mental disorders. does that mean that not eating meat makes you crazy? NO! correlation is not the same as causation. a reasonable approach would assume from this data that instead of veganism being lethal it instead is that mentally disabled people are more likely to turn to veganism just like desperate cancer patients who were memed into believing that not eating meat would cure them

You'll thank him once you start getting health issues and know to cut out eggs of your diet than get on weird medications.

joe really knows how to cook

What are you supposed to do with the pools of extra yolk these half cooked eggs leave behind?

>eat 12 eggs a day for last 3 years
>perfect cholesterol

Fuck off egg cuck gerber babys

you're preparation and execution is bad, so bad, but otherwise if I cooked it myself I would eat it

>El Yucateco

Patrician af bruh

That looks really good, but shit. I imagine farting like crazy after that meal

Richard really needs to work on his neck

Detras de si, imbecil

Are.... Are you not aware of dunky eggs nigga?

>be vegan
>look like shit while natty
>have to roid to look 'decent'

Post a link to this "new information" please.

You suck at frying eggs, fix your shit, that looks awful.

Are... Are you a fatass?

>dunky eggs nigga
My sides are in low earth orbit

Demonization of eggs stems from the demonization of fat and cholesterol, which has already been proven to be complete nonsense. Saturated fat is not bad for you, eating dietary cholesterol is not bad for you. Thus, by extension, demonization of eggs is complete nonsense as well, just don't eat more than 36 eggs per day and you'll be fine.

That looks like shit

>researchgate.net/profile/Jorn_Dyerberg/publication/320069462_Egg_consumption_cardiovascular_diseases_and_type_2_diabetes/links/59db52caaca272ab722b5bb7/Egg-consumption-cardiovascular-diseases-and-type-2-diabetes.pdf
Okay interesting, ayo hol' up!
>The work of NRWG has been funded by the Danish Egg Association
Seriously? Okay let's look why this study is misleading. >High-quality intervention studies have found nonsignificant effects of increasing the consumption of eggs on risk markers for CVD and T2D in healthy subjects and subjects with T2D
Uhm did you read a few lines after that?
>Further, these results should be interpreted with caution due to the quality of this study. Subjects were not equally randomized, the groups were very small, and there was no intention to treat analysis.
And you call me the nitpicker?
>journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0088278&type=printable
Kek more cherrypicking at your part. I wonder how many people with (eg) cancer went vegetarian because they were ill, I know some people recovering from some types of cancer are recommended to follow a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Seriously though, if you want to keep up your bad habit, just go on. But to claim eggs are healthy is just a plain lie. If they where healthy it would be legal to call them healthy but guess what they can't legally. Stop cherrypicking egg industry funded studies that are misleading.