Is anyone else driven by pure hatred? I feel that it's my most defining emotion...

Is anyone else driven by pure hatred? I feel that it's my most defining emotion, and the one that leaves me the most satisfied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7HEhr00l-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hatred is basically just as motivating as love but way easier to aquire so it has served me well in the past to hold grudges to improve myself

3edgy5me

*tips masamune blade*

I see the r/fitness h3h3 pewdiepie crew has arrived.

>driven by pure hatred
>Naruto picture

You're an edgy little shit, ain't ya?

Okay, I'll bite.
What do you hate?
Wait don't answer that, I know the answer.
It's yourself, right?
Everybody goes through this.
It's baby's first identity crisis.

>Naruto picture
This is good bait.

Yeah there's this piece of shit Kevin Robinson at my school who keeps showing everyone my DeviantArt

Why would I hate myself? I am the only person I can expect true loyalty from.
No, I hate this world, and the evils inherent to it.
Nice attempt at armchair psychology though vro.

well yeah, hate for the former teenage year "friends" that probably considered me an annoyance is one of the things that drive me while lifting
It's fun to see them these days when I'm more aesthetic and successful than them

youtube.com/watch?v=K7HEhr00l-4

No its women and gays

Kys edgefag. Hatred is literally for the weak.

Hatred is NOT as powerful as love because hatred tends to flare up and then smolder, but LOVE endures for a long time. Still, if you don't have love, hate might be the next best thing

Whoa nice meme bro. Gonna make a twitter post now about edgy kids while talking about being a "meme loving fuck", posting an anime pic, and tagging your high school reddit friends because you're SO enlightened and over the "edgy" stuff because ur a grown up now xD?

Way to expose yourself as some under-aged faggot.
>hurr the world is evil look how woke I am.
I still stand by my point.
You wouldn't hate the world if you also didn't hate yourself.
Your thoughts are a reflection of who you are.
I will also bet my entire life savings on you being younger than 20.

Nah I'm driven by desire to fuck females since I'm a virgin at 21 y/o.

That is true, a big plus for love is the longevity.
But you also have way less control over it yourself so it can be easily exploited.

I´d say they both have their pros and cons when it comes to effeciency

no, this is just how you cope. You think the only way someone can hate anything is because they hate themselves, because YOU hate yourself. Fkn lol at this moe phaggot.

>You wouldn't hate the world if you also didn't hate yourself

This doesn't make any sense.

You are like those who said people don't like faggots because they are secretly homosexuals.

You only have 80 short years of existence in this world, don't waste it by hating anyone or anything for longer than it is necessary.

I'm literally motivated by pure selfhate and determination to fuck a woman. I'm pathetic.

>brainlets struggling with abstract concepts as usual.

I'll try to keep it simple, apologies for the double (You)s

>no, this is just how you cope. You think the only way someone can hate anything is because they hate themselves, because YOU hate yourself. Fkn lol at this moe phaggot.
You claim to hate the world.
Can you even comprehend how big the world is?
Do you have enough brain cells to rub together to realize that there is beauty in the world?

>This doesn't make any sense.
Oh boy.
Think of it this way, would a person with high self-esteem blame the world on his problems?
No, somebody who thinks he is a victim and blames his shortcomings on others will do that.

Legit go back to re ddit.

The classic "I don't have an argument" rebuttal.
You know what, you got me in the mood for bullying.
I bet that you were under 20 and you didn't respond to that, but in a way your silence was affirmation enough.
You say that the world is inherently evil, how retarded is that?
The world is inherently neutral.
You perceive the world as evil because you had some inconvenient things happen to you?
Guess what, I think the world is a great place.
You seriously have a brittle ego.
You are too young to know any true evil.
Your faggot ass is shitposting on the internet in a golden age of convenience and decadence and you think this is evil?
Please please please read Meditations and sort your shit out.

Yes, and it is indeed

wow aren't you edgy

it's murasame you idiot

Nike. Just do it. Leave existentialism to the classroom

Jews, Chinese and all the other people corrupting this planet

Redd it desu.
Not sure why some 15 year old calling me edgy and posting anime pics is supposed to make me feel "bullied" fkn lol...

I used to think that perhaps hate wasn't the greatest emotion, but that was the media trying to brainwash me

You see the media puts ideas into the mass public's mind, so they can get more product sales. Movies and shows wanna get more viewers to make more money through ads by appealing to our emotions. The loving and laughing Rocky and Naruto being strong?
Yeah sure
Naruto being stronger than when he used to hate everything?
Yeah sure..

but Mike Tyson, arguably the strongest man, was driven by hatred.
He got mad as fuck for fights.

So based on reality vs movies and tv shows,

I'm sure Hatred is the most powerful emotion to use to develop our bodies and mind

That's understandable.

Kys yourself lad.
No seriously.
Pretend I didn't post anything besides this.

What the fuck does Mike Tyson have to do with strength / aesthetics? And do you really fucking think his mind was developed, really nigger?

Name one person who has achieved greatness who was motivated by hate. One person

I literally told you, Mike Tyson
He reached a point where he could destroy everyone in the world and was paid millions for it

It was driven by nothing but hatred and discipline.
You and nobody else has been able to do what he's done.

You're obviously some retard who knows nothing about boxing and thinks Tyson is some powerful slugger.

You almost got me you sly bastard you

>being this much of a good goy.

Go ahead and name the things Tyson hated and how they helped him win.
Anybody can hype themselves up for a fight.

You know nothing about Tyson or what happened to him growing up lol
no wonder you're a soyboy

For the love of God stop feeding

this has to be bait

Ignoring all /pol/ talk and whether he was right or wrong, he still genuinely wanted to help his people which was his biggest motivation

Show me a source where he claims hatred motivated him.
>You and nobody else has been able to do what he's done.
lmao he's barely in top 20 of all time, he was nowhere near the greatest fucking boxer. He didn't even beat any top-tier opponent in his prime. Try Ali, and he sure as fuck wasn't motivated by hatred

Yes, for Jews

Yeah I thought you were gonna say that.
Nice argumen- oh wait that wasn't an argument lol try again.

>i was just pretending to be retarded
fuck off soyboys

>this whole thread

I dunno if you missed the headlines but this guy lost.

TFW love/sadness is my biggest motivator now.
I try to channel the sadness to eat correctly and to get bigger, instead of succumbing to it and becoming fatter.

Saint elliot is alive and posting on Veeky Forums?

>nobody artist becoming leader of a whole nation is not great

Used to be, then i realized that fighting somebody using hatred wasn't helping me win bouts at all. Once I realized this, I started fighting people out of a love for fighting, and instantly became a more consistent fighter and started winning more bouts. Hatred is a shit emotion.

>protip: he didn't actually hate everybody.
He didn't even actually hate his opponents.

I'd recommend making friends, going out more, lifting and smoking pot

Losing isn't that great

>what is mental preparation for a fight

Source?

Spite is the only thing keeping me alive anymore

>doing everything and for the love of your people
>some dumb nigger on a Colomian cocaine lifting forum says it you did it out of hate

Yeah he failed and was autistic, but he legit did everything out of his love for the volk. Are you retarded?

it's muramasa you dweeb

Can you get a trip so I can filter you already?

Source?

Are u really this retard? This or u're a 16 years old experiencing his firsts adolescence crisis, how the fuck can u put a fucking naruto pic over a statement like dat, that's one of the lowest tier edgy shit I've ever seen in my whole life. If you ain't trolling u shall really consider growing up (start with stop watching teenage anime, and make stupid statements) or putting that hatred into killing yourself

*put

t. Dyel reddi t kid who just hit 1/2/3/4 and thinks he's a reel man

Tyson says that to him, boxing is all psychological.
He projects his fears and insecurities onto his opponents and tricks himself into thinking they are better than him.
He doesn't even care for who his opponent is.
They are all the boogeyman to him.
That's why I say he doesn't hate everybody, he just tricks himself into thinking he does.

>three hours later and you're still salty.
If you can't take the heat then take your own advice and go back to wherever you came from.
You're obviously not native to 4chainz if smug anime girls are this effective against you.

No hate is a good catalyst for change but not much else. Passion for your martial art/ sport is what drives elite competitors not hate.

omae wa mou lifteiru

you're a fucking idiot who's never heard Tyson's interviews or t.v. specials or his self-show.

he actually hated them

Ok. Source?

No he didn't.
Don't be fooled by all the shit-talking.

Cringing hard at your posts. Are you a woman or a soyboy?

You want a quote, okay.
I googled this in 5 seconds by the way.
>“Everybody thinks this is a tough man’s sport. This is not a tough man’s sport. This is a thinking man’s sport. A tough man is gonna get hurt real bad in this sport.”
Now here's the part where you use your very own brain and try to see where I make my connections.
I'm not holding my breath.

I'm definitely not the liberal arts undergrad or possibly even the high schooler I think you are.
Keep giving me (You)s I got all day.

My biggest motivation to be fit is seeing and hating the fatties in my town

>This is a thinking man’s sport.
Haven't watched boxing, but what does this mean? Is he referring to strategy or having a pre-recorded psychological mental stimuli for every fight?

That quote has nothing to do with hatred. Hatred can be conjured through thought too. You didn't have to mention spending 5 seconds to google, I can already tell.

Probably the later.
When the pre-game hype wears off then he is at his most dangerous.
His fears and doubts have disappeared because there is only a man before him, and men he can easily beat.

Wow, even Mike Tyson has a higher intelligence than you.
I'm not saying he didn't use hatred as a tool.
I'm saying it's BLIND, much like you are.
How hard is it to understand that he hypes himself up with negative emotions and then it goes away?

Pretty hard without a relevant source and nothing to go by but the conjecture of an user that doesn't know what he's talking about.

That's funny considering you haven't posted anything of substance either.
Likely because you don't want to admit I'm right.

I don't have much to work with. Burden of proof is on you, so I ask for sources, and you provide irrelevant sources and chat irrelevant shit about them because you like hearing yourself talk.

Get ready to feel really stupid.
I'm gonna start quoting you.

>but Mike Tyson, arguably the strongest man, was driven by hatred.
>He got mad as fuck for fights.

>It was driven by nothing but hatred and discipline.
>You and nobody else has been able to do what he's done.

>You know nothing about Tyson or what happened to him growing up lol
no wonder you're a soyboy

>Source?

>Source?

>you're a fucking idiot who's never heard Tyson's interviews or t.v. specials or his self-show.
>he actually hated them

>Ok. Source?

>That quote has nothing to do with hatred. Hatred can be conjured through thought too.

Now, take a minute or two and reflect on what you've said.
Was there any substance here?
I gave you a quote and elaborated on it but that was too much for you to comprehend.
I'm nervous that there are people as dumb as you on this site.

>Your next move is to quote everything I said just to mock me.

Only three of those greentexts are me, Boy Genius. You gave an irrelevant source and speculated on it. I can comprehend your reasoning just fine. It's just that your reasoning is based on zero relevant sources and boils down to "hatred is blind" which is also an unsubstantiated claim.

>You gave an irrelevant source and speculated on it.
That was from the horse's mouth.
>It's just that your reasoning is based on zero relevant sources and boils down to "hatred is blind" which is also an unsubstantiated claim.
Aha, so you know I'm right then?
Otherwise you're gonna have to post why he hated the following men.
You know, since you claimed he actually hated them.
>Hector Mercedes
>Trenton Singleton
>Don Halpin
>Ricardo Spain
>John Alderson
>Larry Sims
>Lorenzo Canady
>Michael Johnson
>Donnie Long
>Robert Colay
>Sterling Benjamin
>Eddie Richardson
>Conroy Nelson
>Sammy Scaff
>Mark Young
>David Jaco
>Mike Jameson
>Jesse Ferguson
>Steve Zouski
>James "Quick" Tillis
>Mitch Green
>Reggie Gross
>William Hosea
>Lorenzo Boyd
>Marvis Frazier
>Jose Ribalta
>Alfonso Ratliff
>Trevor Berbick
>James "Bonecrusher" Smith
>Pinklon Thomas
>Tony Tucker
>Tyrell Biggs
>Larry Holmes
>Tony Tubbs
>Michael Spinks
>Carl "The Truth" Williams
>James "Buster" Douglas
>Henry Tillman
>Alex Stewart
>Donovan "Razor" Ruddock
>Peter McNeeley
>Buster Mathis Jr.
>Frank Bruno
>Bruce Seldon
>Evander Holyfield
>Francois Botha
>Julius Francis
>Orlin Norris
>Lou Savarese
>Andrew Golota

Don't worry, I already know you won't.

Who says he hated the men? He could have hated the obstacle they represented to him. I won't claim that though, because I don't have a source to back it up. You, on the other hand, have sources that back up your claim-oh wait

>Who says he hated the men?
AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh man.
You lost dude.

>you're a fucking idiot who's never heard Tyson's interviews or t.v. specials or his self-show.
>he actually hated them
If this is (You) then you have blown yourself out.

It's not. So, when you're done cheerleading yourself, a relevant source would be cool.

To hate everything is to disperse it all. To throw everything to the wind. It's chaos. And you're on a bodybuilding forum. You don't hate, you're attached to something because it is a proxy for you to experience the condition you want to feel.

>Some of the people in this thread
I doubt the majority here went through anything bad enough to have a true hatred for a group. You hardly ever end up on the other-side and would never use motivation like that to lift.

Hating 'everything,' is for weak little bitter faggots. Not getting you anywhere.

Hatred and Rage grow the deepest from hating 1 other specific person. Having one nemesis like that is a real motivator.

Beta nu male that thinks that he figured out the world because of anime
lol at you.

The irony here is that if you actually knew anything about the Manga he is referencing you would agree with him.
But no, you don't because Chinese cartoons are like cooties.
What he says holds up in other shows, like Your Lie in April.
You see, I can make parallels with that other user because I have utility in anime knowledge.
Since you don't your only left with shitposting because you can't relate.
>tl:dr You forgot where you are again.