What do I need to train to beat this bar? Its not like a pull up bar in that it's free spinning

What do I need to train to beat this bar? Its not like a pull up bar in that it's free spinning.

I'm gonna take a guess that strength doesn't have much to do with it. At a guess I'd say gymnasts and climbers have an advantage.

So is it all about grip?

Just use a hook grip.

LOL easy, 2 minutes is nothing if you have been training for some time and you are not fat faggot. I wish bar like this was in my city, I would go there for some easy money.

Tip: hang on bar at the end of every workout and buy some heavy hand grippers so you can squeeze them as long as it's possible when you are not in the gym. Heavy loaded shrugs and farmer's walk can also help a lot. The stronger you are the easier it becomes to hang you own weigh.

to hold your own weight*

If it's grip you're looking for, just do farmers walk.

If he's trying to hold onto a bar for 2 mins he should just hold onto a bar for 2 mins to practice, not do farmers walks

figures this thread would lead to a good point on training specificity.

do this OP

First post /thread post

The problem is a pull up bar doesn't spin

Just look at the picture and how it says you cannot hook grip you illiterate (visualliterate?) mong

That just says no mixed grip. I'm really sorry about this.

that's mixed grip not hook grip you stupid motherfucking fuck suck fuck.

The bars a lot harder to hold than you think. Every carnival type thing like this is always fucked. But I'm sure if you have really good grip strength it can't be impossible

you're a low iq idiot. Do you think these bars are like regular pullup bars? They are designed to make you loose. There is no training for a bar like this.

The bar slowly rotates.

What does this mean? Is it just loose like a barbell or is it automated?

It's loose. Not like a barbell though as it doesn't have the weight of a barbell. It's quite light and tends to rotate towards the palm of you hand. Until you're almost hanging on by your finger tips alone.

The best I've seen somebody do on this was a skinny 14year old manager 90seconds

then just fucking get a good barbell that spins, stick it on top of the squat rack or high up on safety racks if it goes up enough and hold onto it you carnival faggot

It's also thicker than a barbell

No wonder he's a manager at just 14 years old when he can last 90 seconds on that.

What if i grip it like this. Should this work?

It would work, thats why they dont let you do that

No mixed grip allowed

>It's also thicker than a barbell

That should make it easier. Anyone who can deadlift heavy should be able to hold on.

Go lick some windows you dipshit.

Dont even try they send an electric current through it at 1:52 everytime