Ok guys im 27 6...

Ok guys im 27 6,1 and 155 pounds and have 10 years smoking around 5 cigs a day I used to play soccer for 4years training 2 times a week and 1 game in the weekend I used to have great stamina and obviously I dont have it any more.

I stopped smoking 1 month ago but I cant run a block without puking my guts and to be completely honest some times my heart hurts a little bit like a sting (sorry for the bad english)

How can I gain my stamina back without having a stroke I start walking or running for how much time?

Btw I dont mind been a lanket and lose more weight

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You better source me up RIGHT NOW or I will find and fight you irl.

really just give me sauce. I might help if you do

Sauce first

If you want to get better at running you have to start out slow, just jog for 20-30 min 4-5 times a week, go as slow as you need to just don’t walk

Sorry dont know just a random gif

>fetish for one piece swimsuits
>fetish for girls giggling

Don't do this to me.

that's not giggling...

She's clearly laughing while she's cumming.

need sauce

Just run. Biking helps too sometimes. After I quit a while back, it took me about 3 months to get where I wanted to be lung capacity wise. I did a lot of running and walking. Just do what you can. And if you want to push yourself a little, go for it!
Good luck man :)

sauce for this?
MXGS-821 is OP source

Kana yume

The one piece suit holding it in while it's doing work on her is literal 10/10.

I need sound for it.

Find the level of intensity that you could still hold a conversation at. You should not be heavily out of breath but your heart rate and breathing should be elevated

If you have access to a pool swimming is a great way to build stamina. A bike is good too, but it depends on the terrain around you

dear god i need source for this

found it in old thread vimeo com/224784617

bless u

Swimming isn't that great unless you're quite bad at it. A good swimmer has far too efficient a stroke to get good cardio unless they do butterfly, or maybe sprints.

Also, doesn't use legs enough. Running gets the blood pumping better.

thank you

kana yume "Your service commitee for work" 4/5 in my doodz