How has getting Veeky Forums helped your dating life? Before lifting I struggled to get girls...

How has getting Veeky Forums helped your dating life? Before lifting I struggled to get girls. Now its opened a lot of doors for me.
>1.) Go fuck random girls right in their disease ridden snatch
>2.) Get cucked by girlfriend and possibly catch diseases anyway
>3.) Go MGTOW and die alone

Which one is the best? And what exercises go best with each lifestyle?

1.) Hip thrusts to squeeze puss out of your genital warts
2.) Suicide grip pull ups (make sure you use straps to support your neck)
3.) Hammer curls to practice jerking off

>wow, user you have big arms! Can i touch them?
>a friend of mine is very into you, you know
>would you like me to arrange a date with one of my coworkers? I showed her a few pics of you and she's interested
That's about it. Getting fit isn't gonna help me lift the khv curse since I have a really hard time distinguishing between girls making fun of me or being genuinely into me since I've been brushed off for most of my life. Also I think it's too late now at this stage being 22 and having 0 xp with girls whatsoever.

Got fit within the last year and a half and I’ve been with my gf for the last 4 years so it hasn’t changed my dating life.
That said, I have definitely gotten more mires from other women, not that I’ve done anything about it.

get compliments from girls i used to know before i started lfiting
still no gf
still virgin
tfw

lifting made me more autistic and less success with girls because it's made me attractive to a different type of girl that i can't communicate well with (thots)

>Semi-attractive tinder sloot talks about how attractive she finds me
>Makes it abundantly clear she's only looking for sex
>Break it off because I know I'll end up catching feelings
I could've had sex, but I can't get a relationship. Anyone know the feel?

user you don't want the soul crushing experience of being cucked. Talk about a burning anger that smolders for years, or forever. Its probably better not to date

:((

I slay now

Lifting didn’t change thing because I’m Indian. I think it’s time for me to invest in fixing my teeth

get a gf and love her like she loves you.
Thats about what I did.

all it did was make me super good at pounding girls while they're on top. I hit nearly 2xbw squat and I was sending this girls bed half near through her wall with the thrust power lmao

"'tis better to have loved and lost", you know?
I want to experience it. The one-sided affections I have had in the past have felt great when I could convince myself it was reciprocated. I want to know how it feels to have it reciprocated.

Just constantly tell yourself "stop getting feelings you bitch" whenever you find yourself thinking about her as something more. Also work on fucking multiple girls at once so you don't think those thoughts. Works everytime

>tis
dont ever use this again

>How has getting Veeky Forums helped your dating life?
Started up keto again, started doing dumbbell exercises daily
I started actually getting matches in dating sites now that I've lost 20 lbs
But now I'm in the stage where I can't get a second date very easily
Is this normal, how often do first dates turn into second dates I'm 2 for 13 right now

nigga am I not allowed to quote shit

Thats what I'm telling you. It won't be reciprocal. Women can love their kids, but they can never love you the same way you love them.

This is good and healthy find yourself a real relationship

>love her the way she loves you
Don't take this advice women and men love in very different ways

People found me attractive before because of my face...guess getting fit is only helping.

I've never been on a date in my life. The only thing that's changed since I started lifting is that I'm slightly more sociable I guess. I'm still mostly a shut in with no friends.

I hear this a lot. I want to find out if I draw the same conclusion from my own experience or if I'm just hearing it from jaded others. Some truths you have to find for yourself, especially ones as cynical and broad as the one you're claiming.
Keep making those social gains man. Inch by inch.

Good luck.

It hasn't. I'm still too autistic to just fucking kiss a girl. Being a 23 year old KV really fucks with your self-esteem and locks you in a deadly cycle.

Went from kissless virgin at 19 to the charismatic "popular" guy of my community within a few years.
Now I know of at least 20-some people with crushes on me, but I don't care much for hookups or sex anymore, and just want an emotional connection with someone.

Lifting certainly helps in a lot of ways, but it has its pros and cons.
Looking fit certainly attracts a certain crowd, and scares away others (or they think you're out of their league).

That happened all from lifting?

Lifting is what got me noticed by the friend group I got introduced to, for sure.
Was a huge group of friends though, always throwing events and parties, so I just always made sure to go to everything. Was a total shy, awkward introvert, but forced myself out of my shell.

They were a crazy group of friends and did tons of weird shit, so even if I never got to their level of "let's chase a bear cub through the woods naked" crazy, I got a lot more used to just being put on the spot.

But I've since fixed my posture, learned to project my voice while speaking, dress myself better, etc.
Lifting wasn't the sole cause of it all, but it's the catalyst that started it in my life.

Ever since I got fit I've started to either resent most people, or simply be completely apathetic to their concerns.

It's not healthy, but I just don't care anymore.

27 years of being treated one way because you thought you were acting the right way, and suddenly they do a total about face and either love you more then ever before or despise you because you're not the boy they could use anymore.

Girls cry when you no longer want to see them, then hate you and get a bf, then they still come back to you because "What we had was special".

Men respect you, try to help you in whatever way they can as they see you finally as complete. OR they resent you and try to belittle and undermine you in every way until you cut them totally out of your life, and then they end up being ostracized by the former men because "user is a good man, you are just weak..." then they hate you and try to fight you. But as you just walk away they hit you in the back of the head and it doesn't even knock you down, you drop them, they press charges, the charges go no-where, and you continue on with your life only to hear years later that their life went to shit and they're now a vegetable after attempting suicide.

Quit butchering Tennyson, you faggit.