Reading old forum posts

>reading old forum posts
>stumble on this
>GOMAD is actually called GOMED
fuck
what now

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/7035-staying-unstuck-using-texas-method.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is only milk why u heff to be med

this changes everything.

I unironically started deadlifting and eating oats from the myspace fitness forums nearly 20 years ago.

Seriously GOMAD (or MED) is fucking retarded, you guys keep spreading the soy boy meme but cows milk does in fact contain real estrogen that are exactly the same as found in humans. Enjoy your manboobs faggots.

>myspace fitness forums nearly 20 years ago.
myspace was 20 years ago, jesus christ. so much time gone since those days.

You're a baby mammal
Milk makes baby mammals grow

Sure thing buddy, I'll enjoy my superior health.

>myspace 20yrs ago
is this bait

It's like 2 mcg/gal. A typical male makes ~140mcg/day.
>exactly the same as found in humans
Some user who knows more than me posted recently that this was why it was *not* a problem. Something about how bioidentical hormones get processed by the liver into inert forms. If you were trying to change your levels by ingesting hormones you would want slightly *different* hormones than the usual human ones

T-this cant be right

>that quote
sounds good to me, sign me the fuck up

>slams a glass of whole milk
>no homo

>all you need to do is drink milk for FREE HGH and IGF-1
no wonder vegans are all frail and weak

you can't just change memes like that Mr Rippetoe

i had that same reaction
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/7035-staying-unstuck-using-texas-method.html

>GOMED

GOMEDASAI SENPAI

that's weird because i unironically did GOMAD and several things happened:

>lifts started going up because I was finally getting enough calories
>within 1.5 months i was looking fuller than I did lifting for 3 months on a "lean bulk"
>comments from friends/family
>gained 12 pounds
>abs got shittier but chest and shoulders looked more developed, quads ofc developed
>not much difference in arms but bench and OHP still increasing slowly but steadily

but i never got tits

almost as if Veeky Forums has no fucking clue what they're talking about 99% of the time.

Sounds good

nice

GREAT argument

>muscle tone

But, muscle tone is a very real thing.
On the other hand, "I don't want to get bulky, just get toned" is bullshit.

>Inphysiology,medicine, andanatomy,muscle tone(residual muscle tensionortonus) is the continuous and passive partialcontraction of the muscles, or the muscle's resistance to passive stretch during resting state.[1]It helps to maintainpostureand declines duringREM sleep.[2]