AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
bittox.com/2017/11/17/china-unban-icos-making-way-neo/
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gonna buy more at like 38$

can we get a tafaggot to memeline this i bought at 40

Same lol it's still 2 days until the announcement

This
Don't get too worried tho, btc is mooning now. Neo will recover quickly,

what the fuck does neo do?

I read the webby and it read like what eth is supposed to do out the box

we will be at $50 by tomorrow morning, and then another small correction around 54 back to 48, they will come back and make these same threads, I bought in at 3.5 so I'm good

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>btc is mooning now.

IS IT EVER FUCKING NOT?

Yeah, most of the people making these threads didn't even buy neo, they just want to fud.

Double bottom meme moon.

Ready for liftoff.

yeah ill just hold i already lost part of my stack bought at 32 fomoing into bch. 40 is a nice round number

KEK i bought, even sold my link to be able to afford more
in the end I got baited into a pump and dump

IT KEEPS GOING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMMMMMMMMYYYYY!

guys I'm all in on this

I need you guys to pump this up to at least .0063 or I'm not gonna be able to eat

MAKE IT STOP MUMMY PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MUMMY PLEASE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I FUCKING UNIRONICALLY WENT ALL IN AT 630K

brainlet here, what does 630k mean

Lurk more

630k satoshis or 0.0063 bitcoin

I did the same, please God I promise to stop gambling on crypto if you just turn this one around for me

ITS GONNA DROP BELOW 40 I BOUGHT IN AT 42.50 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks lad

assuming it stops lol.

hey man FUCK YOU you could have sold at 630k

Im in the fucking red BIGLY right now

sell the news senpai.

when is bittrex giving us gas? should I move it to binance?

MOON STARTS NOW

uh, no sweetie

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

STRAP IN LADS

BRING ME BACK TO THE BLACK

This was my first buy and I bought at such a terrible time, hopefully we get lucky

its mooning again, either get those iron fists or sell on this Moon, your choice. Once it breaks $50 it won't drop below $48 again until Monday. Then it's a matter of the news, if it's the real deal, 3 Lifetimes worth of Blessings as the Council Member said, you will see it go to 100+ in minutes.

HOLT SHIT NO
I SOLD AT THE BOTTOM
NO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

NO NO NONONONONONNONONONO

THIS BETTER NOT BE PND WITH ME MISSING THE PEAK ROUND 2

Oh wait you're the fucking nocoiner who didn't know what 630k meant

Yeeea fuck off

>massive pump insues
>still down 15%
>tried typing my reply int he captcha field

just fuck my shit up

should i sell

If you sell now, you are a brainlet. Give yourself permission to be rich. It won't be long now.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW, THE Veeky Forums WAY

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T IT KEEP GOING UP

its already going down

No

IS NEO CURRENTLY LOW OR HIGH?

This is not a pnd look st the graph.
Still not sure why it dropped that fast, idk what that was.

Check the graph.

This is how we do it. Oh yeah.

coordinated steal your Neo time

gotta have hands of fuckin steel

yeah and still cant figure it out.. depends on the timeframe... so HIGH or LOW? Buy or Sell

it's just weak hands looking to cash out at 40%+ gains from 3.5 then more weak hands jump on board to get 20% gains, then they buy back in at 30% losses.... it literally only dropped $5, now it's $3 away from where it was earlier today

We aren't in this for +/- 20%. We are in for +2000%. Wait until Tuesday.

Dude I bought at 46. My hands were shaking

I learned how to have steady hands from this game when I was 4. I'm not fucking selling. See you on the moon boys.

I look at it like this, if the news sucks and I lose it'll drop down to $35 and I'll break even, depending on how quick I can get out, if the news is good it will shoot up to $100+ over an hour and keep climbing for the next week until it corrects to $200+ NEO is a $300 coin that's been waiting to break back out, it's ATH is something like $90, so even if the news is not as good as anticipated but it's still good, we might see $80+

>neo has constant good news and conferences for months
>nothing gets pre-announced
>suddenly tweet saying essentially "We have news, this is a big deal"
If you guys aren't at least 50% portfolio in Neo wise the fuck up

operation was my shit

you must be a late 80's baby

WE'RE NOT FUCKING SELLING

>its ATH is $90
Dude its around $50

Actually you can't lose. The worst case scenario you are stuck holding onto a good crypto for a while. I won't sell if it does drop to $35 because it's going to go up to $100 sometime in the next few months even with no announcement.

This

Hold it until Sunday Night, I'm anticipating it to be high $50's by that time. You can sell and if it's good news buy back in quick - you will lose a few coins but you'll still be a winner at the end of the day.

*inhales heavily*
YYESS, RISE FOR DADDYY... OH N-NO
I GOT--
A-ANNNTTSSS INN MY PANTSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I have 100% of my crypto portfolio in right now.

WHY THE FUCK AM I ALWAYS FUCKING WRONG
I TRY TO LOOK AT THE ORDER BOOK TO MAKE MY DECISIONS AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT WOULD DUMP HARD, BUT THEN IT STARTS GOIN UP AGAIN

I GUESS IF I BUY BACK IT'LL DROP, SO I'M NOT FUCKING BUYING!

You're right, sorry shitty blockfolio is glitching out
I've got 42 Coins in Exchange and 100 in NeonWallet (Ledger) the 42 are profit at this point so I'm selling them for ETH sunday night regardless. If it's good news I'll jump back on at a small loss.

80% here. Can't get rid of my eth and a few other projects that have potential

Good luck in no NEOer. I'll look down on you from the moon if I'm feeling generous.

Same. Need to get unrekted from the bch rape last week.

I moved 70% of my ETH into NEO at 3.5 last night and have watched ETH climb up since, it's heart breaking to see my favorite coin take off without me.

looking at the order book? never make any move based off a fucking order book man.

BUY LOW SELL HIGH OR HOLD

That's fine. My real portfolio is only ~10% of crypto to begin with. I won't risk more than 15% on something that has a small possibility of going completely tits up at some point. This is just an investment to pad my pockets a little bit and have some fun watching people lose to me.

If I was poor though I would put 100% of my savings into it. If I lost it all, I'd still be poor, but if things worked out, I'd be rich.

>not knowing there is another announcement on Tuesday.
Nice try Pajeet

I'm Japanese you Amerifat... I fucking hate curry

whenever a TOP 10 coin is challenged
the big financial companies behind it (or countries ) will try to make sure that people don't bag drop
in favor of a competitor.
Think Core vs BCH . Neither of those were really
average retail consumers at war.

ETH fucking went UP the second Vitalik made
pedo comments.

PS : You realize that half this board is FUDDING
people to get them to drop bags before the announcement?

Why Sunday night? The big drop tends to occur either during the conference or immediately after it ends, not 18 hours+ beforehand.

All you faggots who think Chang is going to give you money THAT easily... Suckers.

Remember, this is the wild west and it's still a Chong eat dog world.

SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO THE LINKIES

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've lost hundreds of dollars already on NEO buying high and selling low.

make this stop

MUST ACCUMULATE

but spent all money on Loopring and AdEx

Sunday night in China is what Monday morning in America? Sorry I keep forgetting

literally google

america saturday is slow day.
america sunday night is busy, is asian monday morning

You Ameriturds are so stupid.

it's Sunday morning here is all I know, I keep thinking this announcement is Sunday night for America.

Here you Go Biz Bros this is it can I give you anymore reason to HOLD!
bittox.com/2017/11/17/china-unban-icos-making-way-neo/

I don't get it. I've been trading GAS solely based on RSI and Bollinger Bands and I've been doing well. If you even want to use Elliott wave theory you can consider this the D retracement for a final push.

How is it so hard for you guys? There's literally no real thinking to be done in crypto.

>60 minutes and I still haven't received the coins I bought back at the dip on binance
Come on you fucking chinks give me that recovery

Now it's even more funny to think about that guy who bought ($30k) link at ATH, sold it at ATL to buy NEO at ATH, and now it's going down....
If you're reading this I hope you don't neck yourself, but learn your lesson.

YOU CANT MINE NEO, ITS UNMINEABLE FAGGOT THATS ALL FAKE YOU GUYS GOT CHINKKKKEDDDD!!!!!

MY MONEY MY MONEY ITS ALL GONE

did you even read the article? It says nothing about Mining NEO it says they are going to ban mining BTC

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

>fucking hate curry
Then you aren't Japanese. Nice try.

neo is priced in btc you dumbass

This is the final dip before the big FOMO tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

I started with 5k dollars a few months ago

This is what happened yesterday

Since 11/17/2017

689.06 (start)
738.16 (+49.10)
707.85 (-30.31)
667.12 (-40.73)
618.50 (-48.62)
589.16 (-29.34)
553.46 (-35.70)
510.03 (-43.43)
559.60 (+49.57)
497.80 (-61.80)
463.31 (-34.49)

Now I'm losing 50 dollars on Neo as I type this.
I once had 2000 Omisego
I also had Neo when it i was Ant Shares
Got in this "game" on July...
Put my life savings on it

Considering suicide non-stop
I'm 22, college dropout, never had a gf and too stupid to trade crypto

Is this bait?

QUIT IT QUIT IT QUIT IT QUIT IT QUIT IT STOP IT QUIT IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT MAKE IT STOPPPPP MAKE IT STOP GOING DOWN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UPPP

BIZ TOLD ME IT WAS GONNA GO UP IT HAS TO GO UP BIZ TOLD ME SO

MY MOM IS GONNA BE SO PISSED I USED HER BITCOINS TO BUY THIS SHES GONNA FUCKING KILL ME

I BOUGHT BITCOINS FOR HER AT 7100 SHE WOULD BE UP RIGHT NOW IF I HAD STAYED IN BITCOIN BUT I WANTED TO TRADE ALTS

I ALREADY LOST A GOOD CHUNK OF THE MONEY SHE GAVE ME TO BUY BITCOIN

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT BROUGHT ME BACK INTO THE BLACK. IF I HAD STAYED IN BITCOIN I WOULD BE UP OVER $3000