Do well endowed women have higher sex drive than asslet/titlets?

Do well endowed women have higher sex drive than asslet/titlets?

They have less test so it will be lower. Skinny Veeky Forums girls have the highest.

so finding a DD girl with a thick ass is a meme?

not the the guy that posted, but not really dude. as the male counterpart low estrogen is attractive in men but low estro kills your sex drive

whoops what i mean is that people with the peak of attraction dont have very high sex drives

No, why would it affect that?

so basically I should be going after titlets/asslets?

test prevents breast growth, but test is important for female sex drive

whats interesting is that on the male side estrogen prevents penis growth but its essential for a mans sex drive

if you can stomach them lol

I just want a girl that gives pussy on the reg without me having to put in fancy work

you are effeminate

?

yeah then dude, as far as ive been able to tell titlets are also more likely to treat you like a normal person then someone to be an asshole to

if you crack the outter cover thick women are actually super chill, its just they get tired of men hitting on them trying to fuck

I'm just trying to find the easiest way to find women who will hit me up at 12am to come over and then I can leave without a fuss

That's not how it works in females. Their sex drive is the higest on their fertile day. That's why accidental pregnancies actually happen because it's when women push for sex without even realising why they do it.

all hormones rise during that period, including test

wouldn't women with bigger breasts and larger hips be more fertile?

>mfw knew a short titlet who constantly led men on and actively fucked with their relationships and was a complete bitch

good times picking that titlet up when she was drunk and dealing with her bullshit like the beta cuck I was.

I have a thicc girl I'm fucking and she only likes to have sex like once a month. Might have to do with the fact she has a fiancee tho

I'd say that does it yea...

kys btw

Skinny fit girl here. Libido is through the goddamn roof.

TitsnCunny or GTFO

>cunny

been spending too much time on those daddy forums eh fag?

>daddy forums
The what now?

when people say high test girl they mean your own test levels will increase from fucking some fat tit and ass hoes, not that she herself has high test

Yeah the high estrogen chicks or fatter chicks usually have bigger T&A. If they're on hormonal BC it's even worse.

I was under the impression it meant the general shape of women that high test individuals go for.

My exact reaction to everything a woman says.

Good things don`t come easy, user

no tits no ass asians have absurdly high libidos. You may be on to something in this thread.

What happened to the fuckin Latina thread. This gay shit is allowed to stand but they delet that. I hope someone fuckin puts an axe through the mods head tonight. Insipid, Latina hating faggots.

Get married. All I have to do is grab her by the pussy (and occasionally kiss her neck to get the motor runnin)

this is what I want. Think I'm just gonna go on Tinder and make my bio "lookin for hookups" sure I won't get good chicks but all I wanna do is fuck with minimal work put in.

I don't understand this picture at all but it looks disgusting.

I think you mean fiance, or she's marrying a girl

>no tits no ass asians have absurdly high libidos. You may be on to something in this thread.
thats true... i also thought it stemmed from them compensating for the crushing insecurity of not being a white girl

once my ex got into fitness her sexdrive decreased alot. not sure if it was about feeling shit about her body(bit chubby) or hormones.

Because she was cheating on you

Well that was also on the list of possibilities but she also became very insecure in the bedroom too at the time etc.

Opposite generally.
Big tits are a sign of high estrogen, high estrogen makes women lazy and complacent, they'll only be horny right before and during the time of the month.
Women with higher test or progesterone are more active and have a higher sex drive. They still might have a big ass, but generally are chestlets. They would want a frequency of at least once a day.

>asslet/titlet
>woman
choose one

A much lower sex drive. But look at the jaw dude, it shows everything you need to know.

Every roastie says this but then they don't act on it. Aka shut the fuck up.

TFW wife started having me put maca in her milkshakes to help with fertility because we recently started trying to get her pregnant. TFW maca consumption produces elevated levels of LH and FSH. TFW sex every single day, her boobs went up a cup and a half over the last month, and she can't stay off my dick.

titlet, easy

Because high test is board culture

Were her tits sagging as she lost weight?

If you can't impregnate a woman in one shot you should just get cucked desu

An you're going to throw it all away for a kid, lol jackass

Wat about Gianna Michaels.
Built like a brick and fucks like a champ.

Is your partner white? I found some youtube videos with women claiming boob gains from maca, but they were all black. I figure they are either more gullible or that the effect is better for black gals, but maybe you have some good news.

drugged out whore who does it for money

Yes, my wife is white (Irish, and a little German). I think the supplement that women use more frequently for boob gains is fenugreek. However, fenugreek can fuck with pregnancy and cause spontaneous abortion, so she never really fucked around with that. She is using maca specifically to make sure that ovulation occurs as smoothly as possible, by enhancing LH and FSH, both of which are related to breast size. Not sure I would recommend maca specifically for boob gains, though it wouldn't surprise me if they result either.

How much maca does she take daily?

>well endowed women
OwO what’s this?

what should I be looking at when I look at the jaw?

then u hav to find a girl who knows you could do better than her

Yes they do.
Just not with you.
The thought in their head just makes them go "EW!"

inb4 gianna michaels copypasta

post copy pasta

>through the roof?
bitch you have no idea. none. zero. fucking less than zero. we men are machines. we crave sex at every moment of every second of each day. we crave it when we are bored. we crave it when we are lifting. we crave it when we sleep. we crave it when we work. we crave sex when we're having it. we crave it during funerals. we crave it durning movies. you think you know lust? think again you scummy cunt. have you ever craved sex while sky diving? of course not. women go out and dance, and play sports, and chit chat about shit shat. you look at art and listen to music and read books about sex with a mild to slightly-above-mild fascination. we men are panting wolves. you may crave sex through the roof, but we crave sex through the stratosphere. fuck you and your insensitive comments.

i'm gonna get a 3 day ban for this comment but i'll have you know it was worth it

titlet

is this copypasta?

You bet your ass.

Once dated a girl with G cups and good hips. She was always horny, talked about sex all the time and was wet fucking constantly. Fucked her like 3 times a day.

This works for awhile but sluts will still get comfortable after awhile and put out less, even though the negative aspects of her insecurity in the relationship are still there
>both women I dated were cute but much less good looking than me and they brought it up all the time/people told me I could always do better
>why do i do this to myself

You're a tourist on Libido country
We're prisoners there

>sample size of 1

Out I got cut on your edges

Not sure if many people will believe me, but here it is anyway.. I used to troll gianna michaels back when she first started a twitter account. It was a daily thing insulting her. I sent things like ''fat ugly cow tits'', ''moooooo'' and ''big pussy'' among other things. I did it so much that I got her attention and she replied to me calling me out on my name. I loved that she replied, acknowledging me and the next day she even DM'ed (private messaged) me basically calling me out that i'd never fuck her, taste her or suck her tits included with a pic of her pussy covered by her middle finger. Ever since then, something changed. I became her number one fan. Deleted all my previous comments and started praising and advocating her work, even leaving comments on her pieces she submits to magazines under her real name, praising those and getting her work out too. Afew months later after noticing my changed attitude she sent another DM, this time it was her fully pussy with no middle finger with two words ''Good boy.'' I jacked off right then and there, not at her amazing pussy but the words ''good boy'' believe it or not. So, anons, if you think i'll just sit here and let you cunts insult her with no reason, you can get fucked you fake bastards, get a life, a job, and a girlfriend of your own you virgin pricks.

Woman

I don't know what these fags are talking about

still better than your sample size of 0

great scientific argument