Nutrition Information, Curing Cancer, and Reversing Aging

Innovations on standard dietary practices are as follows:

>defining, and getting, enough nutrients
>..evidenced through measured statistics and energy levels
>protein, vitamins, and minerals; serotonin, dopamine, and epinephrine; and other nutriments and antioxidants

Amino acids are responsible for primary processes such as bones, muscles, blood, skin, cartilage, hormones, and enzymes.

Based on this, it's sensible getting lots of protein. Examine.com mentions 1g/lb. for weightlifting. 40g (about 2 scoops) of unflavored is small.

Switching gears for a moment..

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/
lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/
doi.org/10.18632/oncotarget.18428
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/omega-3-supplements_n_1932903.html
alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17513421
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1898966
researchgate.net/publication/238295701_Cellular_effects_of_garlic_supplements_and_antioxidant_vitamins_in_lowering_marginally_high_blood_pressure_in_humans_pilot_study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone#Regulation
amazon.com/gp/product/B00AYIM9Y8
amazon.com/gp/product/B00GT42EAA
amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5SQ0OB
amazon.com/gp/product/B010RBSLRU
amazon.com/gp/product/B00GW2LY7I
amazon.com/gp/product/B00BAO78NM
amazon.com/gp/product/B000F4VCUI
amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
myprotein.com
amazon.com/gp/product/B012T97SDQ
amazon.com/gp/product/B000TMJZ4G
magtabsr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Bioavailability-and-Pharmacokinetics-of-Mg-After-Admin-of-Mg-Salts-in-Humans.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Testing genetically engineered mice for responsiveness to vitamin C, for replicating inherent-production in standard mice, evidences that supplementation provides that health and lifespan

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/

Furthermore,

>"..The antibiotic doxycycline, an analog of tetracycline, is FDA approved and commonly used to quell infections such as facial acne. Doxycycline kills cancer stem cells by interfering with cellular compartments called mitochondria where oxygen is turned into energy. ..Some cancer stem cells exposed to the antibiotic will convert to utilizing sugar for energy, a process called glycolysis. Vitamin C, at blood concentrations that can be achieved with vitamin C pills, was then employed to selectively interfere with glycolysis in the final and complete eradication of treatment-resistant cancer stem cells."
>"The results are astounding — antibiotics + vitamin C could be up to 100 times more effective than drugs at killing cancer cells.. without the side effects.."

>The blood concentration of vitamin C required to kill off cancer stems cells (100-250 micromole) is achievable orally. [Mega-dosing] vitamin C generates transient hydrogen peroxide that converts to non-toxic water.
..effectively making an intravenous environment only suitable for certain cells, potentially helpful for dealing with multiple statuses of blood.

lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/
doi.org/10.18632/oncotarget.18428

So, a fundamental efficacy in reversing aging is getting plenty of vitamin C (shown as 12-15g/d). Citric acid cycling is an aspect of cellular respiration. What's defined as the respirator of the cells is NAD — which is shown in studies reversing aging (e.g., within skeletal muscle by producing effects similar to dieting healthily and exercising — these same processes affecting the heart), as are Omega 3s.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/omega-3-supplements_n_1932903.html

Flaxseed oil is simple for this (as fish oil is often oxidized to a percentage of listed EPA and DHA). It has decent conversion rates following a few habits of protecting those enzymes.

alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/

someone archive this before the jews get here

These neurochemicals are claimed as very responsive to diets.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17513421
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1898966

L-tryptophan provides serotonin, melatonin, B3, and NAD.

Mucuna pruriens, a tropical legume, has extracts with concentrations up to 99% L-DOPA . These are helpful for feelings of well-being, and other effects of anti-depressants, and stimulants (often as ADHD medication).

Antioxidants are protectors of dopamine receptors. Ground cloves are up with the top ORAC values; though..

Garlic with multiple grams of vitamin C is researched reducing blood pressures from 142/92 to 115/77.. and increases endothelial nitric oxide by 3x.

researchgate.net/publication/238295701_Cellular_effects_of_garlic_supplements_and_antioxidant_vitamins_in_lowering_marginally_high_blood_pressure_in_humans_pilot_study

There are other interesting correlations. GH is responsive to multiple factors (niacin, L-DOPA.. keto, by providing hypoglycemia and potential reductions of DHT via lowered testosterone, on some diets, and reduced insulin).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone#Regulation

Curious what your thoughts are on Amun Ra.
He's ripped and still works out daily.
Dude is eating 1,250 vegan calories a day with heavy supplements.
OMAD.
Thinks he's found the key to longest possible lifespan.

Its so inconvenient to maximize health. Youre gonna grow old and alone sooner or later and quit.

>routine, e.g.

>early
>4g vitamin C
>2 scoops whey (40g) with stevia and peanut butter, maybe mixing into, or swishing with, some water
>50mg-ish of Niacin and Nicotinamide, though these amounts are increasing
>1/4tsp. ground cloves (strong antioxidant; numbing sensation; etc.)
>enough flax oil for liquefying a handful of tryptophan; some stevia
>palmful of Mucuna pruriens mixed with peanut butter and stevia
>warm coffee (heating pitcher)
>chewing up a garlic clove
>multi-

>mid
>4g vitamin C
>vitamin D (5,000 IU)
>calcium citrate (500mg)
>protein
>N and N
>cloves

>mid-later
>4g vitamin C
>protein
>N and N
>cloves
>magnesium citrate (400mg)

>later
>4 scoops casein
>4g vitamin C
>N and N
>cloves
>zinc picolinate (25-40mg)

amazon.com/gp/product/B00AYIM9Y8 (vitamin C)
amazon.com/gp/product/B00GT42EAA (tryptophan)
amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5SQ0OB (Mucuna pruriens)
amazon.com/gp/product/B010RBSLRU (niacin)
amazon.com/gp/product/B00GW2LY7I (nicotinamide)
amazon.com/gp/product/B00BAO78NM (cloves)
amazon.com/gp/product/B000F4VCUI (flax oil)
amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ (stevia)
myprotein.com

amazon.com/gp/product/B012T97SDQ (magnesium)
amazon.com/gp/product/B000TMJZ4G (zinc)

Almond butter..

Multi- is $5.

I been doing OMAD and I honestly feel pretty damn good. My shits aren't fucked up anymore either.

I don't even feel hungry in the mornings or afternoons anymore and feel like I have plenty of energy

might be placebo tho. OP seems pretty smart

you take 16g of vitamin c a day?

That's the weight equivalent of .4% / gal. water.

Why do you keep making these threads? Also, are you russian? English very clearly isn't your first language.

..plus 1g.

It's about 12-15g.

This is the 2nd iteration of this.

We all know aging is caused by O+'s so putting electricity in your body to turn them into inoffensive O2's is the best way to stop it

It's helpful realizing how effective some sources are, specifically ground cloves (ORAC values being tested in vitro) vs. garlic (interactive with vitamin C for being powerful enough — seemingly quick enough — for regulating nitric oxide).

AAs are described as potentially responsible for multiple effects, e.g., onions increasing rats' testosterone 300%, etc.

OMAD is legit. I'm trying to gain weight though so had to add lunch back into my rotation so I can eat more in a day.

mag citrate instead of glycinate?

magtabsr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Bioavailability-and-Pharmacokinetics-of-Mg-After-Admin-of-Mg-Salts-in-Humans.pdf

i heard eating cum is the elixir of youth

is it true you need a lot less vitamin c if you're not taking in a lot of carbs?

Have you researched vitamin K supplementation?