Guys what the FUCK. Chad speak works. What do I do now?

Guys what the FUCK. Chad speak works. What do I do now?

>#?
That's all you have to send back. I promise

>please explain

Why do whores do this? Jesus fucking christ, what do they want a statistical explanation and thorough process of what's going to happen? A long ass text so that they can respond with "k" or not at all? Fucking whores man they have to take the excitement out of everything

is she hot or a plain girl that desperately wants to be hot?

"My dick in that puss will refresh you, bitch"

Blocking the name, why?

Post a better pic. Looks like a tranny desu.

She ain't the best, but fuck it it's something at least since my gf left me

excellent

Forgot pic

Fair enough. Doing better than me at the moment and at least she isn't a whale.

>26

She looks late fucking 40s

>unoriginal profile
>thottie makeup
>likely jewish
>probably 35

i would not put much effort into this one user

>I like my dog

Brain is a coconut.

ew what the fuck man

>26
jesus man she looks 35

This is a pump & dump at best.

That's a man baby

Ask her if she wants to here a story and then respond with this in a few texts

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Ok I panicked, no better suggestions were coming up fast enough

I'm scared lads

>likely jewish
>christmas tree

Either she is 36 and wants some dick or she is 26 and she wants dick but doesn't have other option.

Either way, you are going to get laid.

crypto, user.

She looks jewish af

probably not the best response. If she's really thirsty or you're really good looking she might go for it.

you blew it

Dude if she complains about the bitch part (without that it would have been way better) just say "Sorry babe. #?"

You got this.

Looks like a man.
That means “she” is up to Veeky Forums‘s standards. Ask It if It likes sucking dick. Tease It by saying you wouldn’t mind trying to suck a dick yourself.

Chill user.

Yeah holy shit, what is it with southern white bitches and wearing those middle aged divorcee curles

dubs of truth

JUST

Well, she already signaled she approved of your first and second messages. Her response after this will most likely indicate if she's a dud or a lay. Post her reply.

>Sorry babe. #?"
no better way than to appear beta as fuck than to apologise for acting alpha

blew it, you should've just said #?

what the fuck do those emojis down there even represent? Like what do they add to her personality or say about her? What though process goes through womens head when they think "Hmm i'll put some shrugging girl emoji next to a devil and beer to show how quircky I am!"

If she says anything about calling her a bitch, just say you were acknowledging her dog and forgot to type “hi” in front of it.

i will, no matter what, even if she umatches i'll post it here

i'm suspecting that that's the natural response desu, i'm not actually that good looking anyway

Yeah but unless user is a super Chad he fucked up, this is his only chance.

Hi Roman

this, you already had this lined up. all you had to do was transition.

Should have said:

I'm better at explaining in person. #?

but you went turboautist and blew it

Shouldn't have called her a bitch, but besides that you're doing good. I'd've said something along the lines of "this hot load will refresh you"