How much do you have to squat to have a firm and perky ass as a man?

How much do you have to squat to have a firm and perky ass as a man?

>falling for the squat meme
It's all about the deadlifts you fuck, squatting won't give you shit.

deadlift 4pl8, but squat lmao1pl8 and girls have complemented my ass A LOT. Got grabbed on by random thots in nightclubs and such.

>tfw naturally big ass
>only 2.5pl8 deadlift
he-heh

I figured it was around 200lb. Thanks m80

Bump

>squat
>firm and perky ass
the best exercise for ass gains are hip thrusts

You have to actually achieve depth with a squat. More quality vs quantity

I have issues with right knee and I've stopped deadlifting at 3,5pl8 after I almost threw out my back. Don't have time for an injury right now since I'm going to special forces try outs this summer

Only doing leg press and calf press machines in addition to suppleness exercises with dumbbells. I miss deadlifting so much

Wow, fuckin checked commando. Make sure you stretch a fuck ton and become VERY flexible. Good luck.

thanks mate, I'm also thinking about going back to 5x5 on most exercises, have been doing 4x8 last year or so but aesthetics don't really matter right now. Stretching, yoga, meditation, swimming and running is back in the weekly routine as well.

I'm quitting my normie job in a couple of weeks to get more time to prepare, tryouts are in june. I have to make it!

What branch/MOS?

my god

I've never heard them be called try outs and he's quitting his job. I doubt he's American or he's going for NG SF

Haven't heard them called 'try outs' either lol, just mainly selection

Yeah I'm not american, I'm from northern europe.

Going for army branch, that's where I already have some experience. Tryouts will be 7 days of fitness tests (testing explosive pull/push and leg strength), running, swimming, hearing, seeing and psychological tests. Then 7 days of field tests without food or sleep. I dream about the try outs about every single night last couple months..

>Bump
Pls answer

Jesus. You're hitting some lucky numbers. You're gonna make it

thanks friend, it's the only thing I want for myself these days.
It's not a given that I get called in for the tryouts though, since I'm getting a bit old (25).
Age limit is 30, but I'd guess they'd prefer younger candidates.

I pray to kek to get the chance to show what I'm made of in the tryouts.

if it's any kind of respectable special forces program, you'd better be ready to pay the man and bleed for it. you won't show up on instructors' radar if you aren't a savage brutal fuck

big digits

yeah, it's going to be hell at times, but at least I know what I'm going to. I expect there to be a lot of kids not really ready for the suffering and hate. Gotta love to hate to get through.

And I've been building a strong ass body for many years now, with help from (and thanks to) this beautiful board, so I have a lot of faith in myself.

its more about frame (not having a heartshaped ass)

I've been on this website for years and never before have I seen quints

Become sf, the quints have chosen you.

I won't let you down