4 years ; _____ ;

Oh boy

How?

About 4 months

but why

wtf how

good for 4 months

nice job user

Four months. Still doing 55lb assisted pullups 3x10. Other lifts are 115/200/275/305 for 5 reps. I feel like I'll never make it.

>assisted pullups at those numbers
how? were you fat and losing weight?

Lifting for ~1.5 months. Started subpar on all but chins. Lifted for like a month before that on exchange semester, but shit diet, alcohol and being underweight made me stall.

Now making continuing progress since I upped my calories. I need 2 sessions to jump 5 lbs on my ohp though. Idk if I should increase calories further or go to 2.5 lbs jumps on ohp, seems so early.

Off and on for the past 6 years, but I didn't start taking it seriously until the past 8 months or so. Mostly just going to the gym, doing a brosplit with unstructured, random excercises, weights and reps, and no consistent nutrition.

let me clarify, that's what I was doing. I've moved on to SL now, and all my lifts jumped like 20%. I'm back on a hypertrophy routine until after spring break, but then I'm hopping right back onto a strength routine.

woops

8 months of PPL from skinny mode

Someone skipped the "L" part of PPL

Switch to a beginner strength routine for a few months and then back to ppl. You'll be glad you did.

please squat

On and off for 2 years, but now consistently for 6 weeks.

Cant squat for shit boys what do? :'(
PPL bulking for ~3 months.

Stop doing ppl. Make sure your technique is decent. Switch to n-suns 5/3/1

Off and on for a couple years, varying consistency in diet and lifting

Why though? Isn't 5x5 twice a week good?
Also would a belt help me or is it not necessary for my bitch weight?

Lastly, I would like to point out that for the majority of the three months I was training at home without a power rack and I had to clean the barbell and put it behind my neck. My cleans sucked since I never trained them so it was hard to get past 1pl8. I have only done like 2-3 squat sessions in the gym so I am expecting my squat to go up pretty fast. The accessory lifts will hopefully help too.

what does black shoulders mean?

Not him, but front squats would help so that you can just clean the bar up instead of pressing it behind your head. I wouldn't use a belt until you get your core strength up.

Guess I didn't have an exercise for delts? I don't train OHP or snatches often, usually do isolation exercises for delts.

agree. when I didn't have a squat rack, I would just clean the weight up and do front squats. Went from 115 lbs 5x5 to 195 5x5 in about 3 months.

Well that's in the past now... Also forgot to mention that after a while I did zercher squats since I had a table tall enough for the barbell to be at the appropriate height. How the fuck could my zercher be the same weight as my back squat? FML

6 months on SS, first 2 months were on keto to leave skinnyfat mode behind.

Pretty happy with myself. Still getting novice progression too, which is nice. I think I'm just barely into intermediate territory though.

LMAO "L" stands for Legs, not Lazy.

L2p hahahahahahah

2 years of serious lifting. 18 years old. How am I doin friends?

> Were you fat?
Am still fat. 5'5 200, started at 5'5 235. Trying to get back under 180 (still fat, just way less embarrassingly so) while pushing noob gains as close to 1/2/3/4 as possible.

2 years of inconsistent training

> Yellow man.
Nice user. Mirin.
> Dat battery life tho
Bro...

This is pretty accurate. I've been working on my back A LOT. Helps even out the love handles extremely well.

3.5 months

>diddlys is all you need

My back is arched I can't squat properly. Stop bullying me :'(
In order to "shock the body"? I was thinking of changing my routine up because I started stalling.

a little over 2 months and everything says "untrained"

help pls ;_;

well yeah, switching routine is good when you stagnate, but your legs are sad, and your whole physique is pretty unbalanced. You can get pretty damn strong in a few months with a strength routine, and good diet. Getting strong early, will yield better results on any future routine. 6 months of strength training, followed by 6 months of whatever routine you want for your goals is much better than 12 months of the program for your goals. Its like trying to build a house out of great materials, but never laying a foundation. Its never gonna work.

Routine?

Can you do me a favor and post your body. I just wanna make sure that the person giving me fitness advice actually looks good. And only my quads are shitty. My calves and ass are good.

tfw eternal trex
~7 years or so

no. sorry mate. I'm at work and don't have a picture of myself shirtless. Take my advice or leave it.

i don't know why you wouldn't take this advice though. a ton of people have had success going this route. strength routine first, followed by aesthetic routine is how countless people made it.

I wish it took height into account t because I'm 5'10 and 150 and I haven't seen anyone my size as strong
2 years of lifting. The first was on and off, and I took 6 months off to recover from injury.

>i'm only weak because I don't eat enough!

Gain weight, skellington.

'mirin hard user. What are your numbers?

Any weight i gain turns into fat, it's just genetics.

Nice bait.

i do a full-body routine at least 3x a week for 1 hour. i dont do sets but i do reps until failure

bench 135x7
dl 225x8
OHP 95x5
squat 135x8

only started using barbell weights a month in, started off using machines, then dumbbells

Lol if I'm 150 and put on 15lbs of muscle in ~2 months, how much would my total go up? 100? 200lbs? That's not realistic at all, it'd all be fat and I wouldn't be gaining strength any faster

1.5 years lifting
180cm 82kg(now on a cut)
natural t rex even though i was on a brosplit(for year) until i switched to ppl

i mean yeah, if you gained 15 lbs in two months it would be mostly fat, you're right

Ah nice. I thought losing weight while gaining strength was pretty limited

>Symmetric Strength

feels crossfit man

forgot time. 10 mos. 34y/o

Counted the bar.

do you wanna know how i know that your ohp form is utter shit?

1 month of training

>5'11"
>175 lbs
>3 months training

legs would be teal, but i put squats on hold because my form is shit and i fucked up and injured myself on them. chest is eternally JUST mode

hoping for full teal after four months, but my moving cities + my shitty fucking chest might hinder that

Bruh your lifts are close to mine and this is my Man Did you use your age when you fill your lifts?

127 been training for 4 monts almost

Not even worth arguing. You sound like one of those fags that think you have bulk hard as fuck to make any gains at all.

It looks like pic related, except my head isn't so far back.
What's wrong with it?

what? that's the only post i made in this thread and i literally said the complete fucking opposite. if you gain 15 lbs over the course of two months, no shit the vast majority of it is going to be fat.

Yeah. I'm 27, 6'3 and 240 pounds. i figure my weight has a lot to do with it

1 month

next time you do ohps film yourself and check your form, you may be right but its really unlikely for you to have untrained level pecs and intermediate shoulders since those two are highly connected in the compounds that train them

weight?

By not driving your body under the bar you're leaving lots of pounds in the ether.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQJaB-PoEQU
Ignore the stuff about the push press for now.

Regardless of the length of time, I'm just saying I won't be gaining much muscle. Like with Max chewing, (deadlifts 600+ and squats 500+ at 160) he can't gain much more muscle realistically so there's no need to bulk heavily and fuck up your metabolism. Even if he puts 100lbs onto his lifting total he'll weigh the same.

My bench press lift is weaker.
Maybe that explains it.

You bench less than your ohp? How did that even happen?

16 weeks
i do weighted pistol squats for legs

I meant that it's weaker than it should be, not weaker than ohp.

Nice work user

How many repsxsets did you do for pistols squats before adding weight?

3x6
now i only do 3x3 weighted. you can do more reps for better mass if you want to wear clown trousers

good for 4 months