>tfw thin neck

How do I fix this bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neck bridges, neck harness

dont, this makes bathsalt

Great advice you fucks!

Listen user, it's not rocket science. All you need is progressive overload, some basic exercises and a lot of patience, because muscle doesn't grow overnight.
I wouldn't reccommend neck bridges, since improper technique can in fact lead to severe injuries, and they are not necessary anyway.
You don't need neck harness, but it is helpful to have one.
Start by doing neck curls on a flat bench (that means 'yes' motion laying on your back, and the opposite motion while laying on your stomach.)
Try to keep your chin tucked in throughout the whole motion. You can twist your head from one side to the other at the end, if you want to work the lateral muscles as well.
Start with 4x20 on each motion, after it gets easy, do it with 5lbs plate, then scale it when it gets easier.
Pic unrelated.

do neck curls

Neck harness is overrated. Especially for the front of the neck which is the part you want to look big. Use either bands or a cable machine and attach pic related to them and do standing front curls. I have found this to be the single best exercise for neck size. I was doing neck curls with a plate and neck harness for years but as soon as I added this exercise my neck blew up like crazy.

i started doing free hanging noose pulls and my neck is jacked

Look up while pulling sumo

youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M

no

Nice one user.
I've actually tried this the other day, bc no bench was available, as it's GOAT.

will this kill me?

i have a pair of 25 lb dummbeels at hom and ive been dropping them small heights on my sternum chest and stomach. will i get tougher from this?

post neckspo

Please post an explanation as to how you're supposed to move during this pls
t. brainlet

*blocks your path*

>suicide victim
>victim

I dont get it please explain

We follow the teaching of our lord and savior Alexander Leonidas.

neck curls
deadlifts
deadlift shrugs

How many of these could you rape Veeky Forums ?

What is your height and weight? You're probably just skinny and weak. No direct neck work needed just get your compound lifts up and gain weight.