Is there any poster in Veeky Forums, who really is aesthetic or mired by others?

Is there any poster in Veeky Forums, who really is aesthetic or mired by others?

Someone who really has a great physique? Sure there is some occasionally in CBT, but not anything like Zyzz was or Tiny?

>Why don't fit gods visit Mongolian cartoon board

Talking about Veeky Forumsizens now smart ass

>heres your (You)

Holy shit that pic made me laugh

Nowadays? No idea, but OCB had a killer physique.

Holy shit my sides

I'm working on it boys, I wanna get aesthetic before I leave for basic

bitch hips

Go ahead post yours then ;)

Add like, one additonal exervice for your chest and you're golden.

Fuck that guy, those hips were made for thrusting.

not the hips idiot
it's t-rex mode

Which branch

masT has a killer aesthetics,dont no any other tripfag

Height and weight? You look almost the same as me bro.

stop shilling for yourself masT, we know it's you

Air force, hopefully the cardio won't kill my gains too much

6'3 200 pounds, no clue what bf% is

AFSC? I just got picked up on the officer side.

Was doing afrotc but then I flunked out of studies. Didn't really care much for classes. Not sure either to do a combat role or intel

Have you been to MEPS yet?

masT has pro bodybuilder tier physique but he's a cuckold

No, gonna head down in 2 weeks

intel is a bunch of weaboo socially autistic fags

can confirm brother is weeaboo socially autistic fag and intel, and I am a “drone” operator and work with intel and they all are

plus side though if you go intel you could be like the most alpha kunt in the whole intel airforce lmfao

Good luck

This is absolutely true

People who are truly sane would not post their picture here. The only drive/motivation behind posting your picture here is having insecurities that you need to temporarily fill with external admiration and acceptance. Someone whos truly secure with themselves as a person has nothing to prove, and gains nothing from the admirarion of random nobodies; their internal self motivation is more than enough to get them through life
If someone's posting selfies on here, they're insecure and nothing to look up to

Yeah still not sure, although that sounds fun as hell. Any advice if I want to do a combat role?
Thanks bro, you too

>pro bodybuilder tier physique

>doesn't want glory
>to be the center of attention
>to be envied
>mired

so how many cans of soya did you eat today, user?

>"if you post your body you must be insecure"
what is contribution

this lol its the narrow shoulders and long limbs, his hips look like he has an aromatese deficiency

also can i ask why people generally dont put things correctly? like my brother was calling hips breasts for some fucking reason and my mom calls fat rolls dirt

Have you not seen him? He is that massive.

yes, i posted here once and no on believed it was me. im not trying to be known on fucking Veeky Forums so i took the compliment and kept going.

No