Day trade cryptocurrency and make tens of thousands a month

>Day trade cryptocurrency and make tens of thousands a month
>Lift heavy and get shredded, but hide your physique by wearing sweats and hoodies everywhere you go.

This, is the life of a CHADneet. If you'd like to join my journey for aesthetics and money gains, join this discord: c8Bfwf6

We discuss everything from important news to trade signals letting you know exactly what price to buy and sell different coins at to literally make automatic profit.

what does asian pusy taste like?

I have doubts.

so this new hacker spam?

Is this real

Sauce

Fine, I'll give away information that's supposed to be secret unless you're in the group, but it's outdated so I guess it doesn't matter.

Recent signal from 1/6/18: ETC/BTC. Buy: .0021 or lower. Sell: .003.
Medium term hold (10-30 days). Successfully reached target of .003 in 7 days.

I wish i could learn from you but my english is not good enough for me to join your discord mate.

>day trading cryptocurrency

Please provide source for this woman. Thank you.

How do you predict that kind of stuff? quantitative analysis?

No I'm not a hacker haha, idek how you can hack someone by having them join a discord I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist.

Yes, this is real.

Here's another recent signal that could have made you almost double your buy-in in a week: 1/8/18: VOX/BTC. Buy: .000035, Sell: .000045-.00005. Short term move (1-7 days). Reached target of .00005 in 6 days.

perfect body

First guy, her name is maleahquan on instagram, you're welcome.

Second guy, it's not QA it's TA (technical analysis). Here's a picture of basically what we do, it's really easy to learn if you just spend a few weeks dedicating yourself to it, and in the long run this is how people like wall street traders become millionaires.

>biz virgins leak onto fit
get the fuck off my board

Wow another discord group to get rankings from your leader so you can get moves quicker. Got back to biz faggot

Can you cryptards fuck off? Just go to fucking Veeky Forums since you faggots ruined that board. The only reason cryptards advertise their shitty “””investments””” is to get you to fall for their pump and dump.
FUCK OFF

Thank you very much for the image source. Good luck with your trading.

agreed, she is fiiiiire. gardenofguise on insta.

tempting offer but you need to post body first then i'll believe you. Timestamp as well

>TA
Confirmed for bullshitter.
t. Finance grad

It does exist user discord is not nearly as safe as you would have yourself believe

I just gagged

Actual cryptobro here. NOBODY CLICK HIS LINK. If you want to get into this shit, do it on your own terms, with your own research. Veeky Forums brainlets need not apply. /fitlit/ welcome.

All discord groups are fucking faggots, this runt just wants more invites so he can get a 1 day VIP pass or whatever bullshit they run. DO NOT FEED HIM.

Have fun getting absolutely fucked by the IRS when you jump into shit you don't understand because some teenager linked a picture of a cute asian on a Sub-Saharan Beetle Enthusiast image board.

Okay how is it bullshit? Can you dispute that either of these signals were correct?

>44360264
All of this stuff is history, it's well documented that I'm right. Here's another one for you pajeetboi:

1/9/18: BTG/BTC. Buy: .015 or lower. Sell: .022. Medium term target (10-30 days), reached sell goal in 4 days.

PAJEET confirmed

But Martin Shkreli said good traders don't use technical analysis anymore, they have all been using quantitative analysis for the last 20 years.
I'm asking this because I'm thinking on developing a trading bot when I have the time, but I don't know what's the best way to analyze the historical data yet.

/fitbiz/ here:

before joining a discord group promising hundreds of thousands of shekels gains spammed on Veeky Forums, google what a pump and dump group is and why it is illegal in a regulated market. Then consider if you wanna be a part of that, and if the guy inviting you needs you for the "pump" or the "dump" part.

First of all, stop acting like you're making these calls. Stop acting like you have any idea what TA is. How stupid can you actually be to blindly follow some lines somebody made on a chart? Some total stranger in a gamer VOIP application?

A stopped clock is right twice a day. I can point to so many TA groups where they were fucking WRONG AS SHIT.

Think about it. You're taking financial advice from the fucking chans. Just say that outloud and think about how stupid that would be. Just keep lifting boys. Money won't help you survive the Water Wars.

indians shit on the street because they're scared of indoor plumbing.

Shrimp fried rice

TA is a fucking meme strategy nowadays. The fact that you think you can go the same path as traders on Wall St just proves you have no idea what you’re going into. Keep shilling for your garbage all you want, just keep it at biz with all the other cryptard kiddies.

Excellent point, and you're 100% accurate... IF we're talking about traditional financial markets. The stock market is very slow moving, and has low volatility. That kind of market is excellent for QA.

Crypto on the other hand is an emerging market with INSANE volatility, one day you can be up 500% on your portfolio, and you wake up in the morning, CNBC has some fake news story about how China will ban bitcoin, and your whole portfolio is down 700%. QA is not accurate in such a volatile market, it's much better to use TA here and look at either the 1, 5, or 15 minute charts to determine which moves you should be making for day-trading.

smmokin 40s outside in the park with dem colt pythons yeeeeeauh

6'1 Green eyed white Germanic Anglo actually. Lift more than you too. Probably a bigger crypto stack. Not really upset about it.

Are there really that many Pajeets around?
I fucking HATE the Tamil people

So you predicted a 50% gain on a shitcoin in the last week of the craziest bull run in the history of the market?
Holy shit.

>day trade cryptocurrency
>day trade

I don't think you know what the cryptocash market is, let alone understand how it works.

2/10, made me reply.

This is by no means in any way shape or form a pump n dump group. I also despise pump n dumps. This is a group of intelligent traders who accurately chart out and discuss trades, give out signals and targets to be reached anywhere from 7-30+ days, and update each other on the results of these trades.

A pump n dump picks a random coin with no volume, pumps it to a high price, and sells it off within 10 minutes. This couldn't be any more different from a PND if possible.

Uh ohhh, looks like we found a SALTY PAJEET haha!!! Sorry buddy, just because you're missing out on lots of money because you don't understand how financial markets work doesn't mean you can call everyone else wrong. If you don't believe me, join the group and look at all the past results. Go ahead and post how many of them were incorrect in here! I'll give you a hint, there are few to none, and in this game that's rare ;D.

Another cuck who thinks that just because he's not intelligent enough to learn what wall st. traders do that they're a secret society who can't be infiltrated. Sorry pal, it's 2018 and all the information they learn in fancy business school is available online for free. Enjoy lying to yourself and staying poor though ;D.

Most people don’t desu, ask your average layman to describe cryptos and they won’t understand it.

I told Veeky Forums to buy PART when it was $10, not it's about $40.
It's going to $100 at least in the next few months.

>Crypto on the other hand is an emerging market with INSANE volatility, one day you can be up 500% on your portfolio, and you wake up in the morning, CNBC has some fake news story about how China will ban bitcoin, and your whole portfolio is down 700%. QA is not accurate in such a volatile market, it's much better to use TA here and look at either the 1, 5, or 15 minute charts to determine which moves you should be making for day-trading.

Thanks, I guess that makes sense.

Why not just make a Veeky Forums discord?

Bro same

>This is by no means in any way shape or form a pump n dump group. I also despise pump n dumps. This is a group of intelligent traders who accurately chart out and discuss trades, give out signals and targets to be reached anywhere from 7-30+ days, and update each other on the results of these trades.

Oh right, not a scam as long as you say so!

>This is by no means in any way shape or form a mugging, I am just offering you the opportunity to redistribute a surplus of wealth to the needy and avoid grievous bodily harm as an added value.

Who’s is the guy in your pic?

Do you want us to stop getting off the screen to work out entirely?

Buy on gween! Use TA!

Kill yourself. For everyone who doesn't know, discords were spammed on Veeky Forums so much that it is now moddable. Now they're like a cancer moving to other boards to find new people to pump and dump on. Again, kill yourself Pajeet OP.

I explained the difference between long-term TA trading signals and PND flawlessly. The fact that you couldn't understand that leads me to believe you're ESL, aka a PAJEET!

Veeky Forums is too easy, everything you need to know is in the sticky. crypto is different, needs constant work researching and coordinating strategies.

>Tfw crypo dev
>Tfw get to work from home
>Tfw get paid monthly salary in our cryptocurrency, at a pegged, discount rate of $x per token, well under market rate
>Tfw our token mooned and my salary effectively keeps multiplying every other week because of it

living the dream bro. What's your academic brackground?

very nice, don't forget to cash some out to fiat. any day your coin could get pump n dumped by McAcuck