Are humans adapted to frequently eat fruit?

Here's my assumptions. Any validity?

>Our bodies aren't much different than they were 20,000 years ago (According to ((Science)))
>We'd go through long periods of feast and famine
>Fruit is a rarity in the wild

Which brings me to what really is the only point I have

>Is it okay to eat 2 pounds of berries before each workout?

It's a fuckload of carbs. I've tried getting my carbs primarily from veggies but it fills me up too fast and the workouts aren't as enjoyable compared to when I frontload with berries. Is this because my parents fucked up my biology growing up by allowing me to have candy n shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zk5DHxxo1Ao
youtu.be/nS2_Q1NY8nU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

This is a very retarded post, why people like to paint fruits as sugar hypercaloric bombs?

Nietzsche talked a lot about the importance of diet and he supposedly ate just meat and fruit. Paleo af

almost 70% of a gorilla's fruit is diet

fruit is not hard to find in nature and even ancient humans had stores of dried berries and other fruits

Where can I buy diet fruit?

Using the supposed habits of prehistoric humans as a barometer of what's good and bad isn't really a great idea, generally speaking.

Eating almost a kilo of berries before a workout probably isn't optimal. I doubt it will really do you any direct harm (unless you have fructose malabsorption or intolerance) but basically you are just getting a sugar high. Most of the glycogen in your muscles that you use in the workout goes in there the day before (or maybe in the morning if you work out in the evening). You would probably be better off eating more complex carbohydrates in the meals you have 12-24 hours before your workout.

If you feel slow or tired without your kilo of berries it's probably because you're hooked on sugar. It's like smoking, you only need it because you're used to having it all the time.

>carbs primaliry from veggies
are you retarded? you would have to eat literal kgs of vegetables to get enough carbs unless you're on some brain damaged keto-type diet which would definitely make you retarded. Just eat a lot of oats for example 2 hours before workout so it can digest in time. GOAT energy,

We aren't gorillas.

Yes and no

Lots of modern fruits didnt exist in their current forms until fairly recently. Theyve been hyperbred to be as big and sweet as possible.

That said theyre still a way better source of carbs than 98% of processed foods

so i should eat fruits 12 hours before? will it be that much different compared to 2 hours before?

Nah as you can see by the posts above if proceed with this protocol you will die of diabetes.

20.000 years are a long fucking time if u are under evolutionary pressure. we only split like 40.000 years ago from the negroes and they have an average iq of 70.
to get to the point: we europeans had a lot of ice ages and mini ice ages were there was only meat to eat etc.
so just because something fits the biology of caribic people doesnt mean it fits yours. just look what happens to asians if they eat like europeans, they get fat.

okay so if i'm european by descent then what is my optimal diet?

im not eating fruit all the time nigger i just figured it was okay to eat a pound or two before each big workout. i dont eat grains and i avoid processed sugar

keto raw paleo intermittent circadian fast gluten free diet.

The point was making is that gorillas can afford to eat 70% of their diet in fruit, so it's not like fruit is naturally scarce.

nice epic troll bro hilarious

if you are blood type a: meat, milk, grains and onions and things like that. however i am not a scientist specialized on healthy lifestyle

>grains
>making it

pick one

Just eat rice or oats bro. Also eating two pounds of berries must be expensive as shit. Vegetables also have barely any carbs.

i absolutely love them. and im avoiding grains / rice?

Berries are a good way of making sure your body will be able to replace the anti-oxidants it uses to repair oxidative stress from exercise.

Amla is has a higher anti-oxidant content- if that's what you're after.

No one should be avoiding oats and whole grains.

why not? processed grains are trash

>fruitarians can't be healthy

Shows what Veeky Forums knows. Pic related is my diet today, with every single nutrient maxed, and I have only eaten fruits, seeds and nuts. Fruit is natures buffet and there is room for everything in my diet that includes natural whole fruit and nut and seed sources of everything.

I am in amazing shape, with a clear as fuck mental state, and have strong erections despite being unable to get an erection for 5 years before changing my game to call of FRUITY.

I have STRICT rules regarding my diet, because I want it to remain pure.

1. I allow myself vegetables at most twice per week. Vegetables are not healthy compared to fruits, they are junk food. The nutrients in fruit are exposed to toxic paralysing chemicals (which is why we call paraplegics vegetables) which prevent the nutrients from vibrating and moving into the cells and liver
2. I will not eat any fruit from the continental United States or Europe. Fruit has to come from the third world. I consider my fruit purchases to be a major driver in several third world economies. In countries like Thailand, Bhutan and Kosovo, bananas and coconuts are the most important sources of income for small families
3. I will not take any supplements. You may say that I drink fortified almond milk but Almond naturally contains calcium, B12 and vitamin D, all of which are filtered out by processing
4. At least 5 servings of oily fruit (Mango, Pineapple etc) per week
5. At least 1 citrus per day
6. At least 2kg of food per day
7. Must have at least one hot fruit based meal per day. Today I had baked banana, strawberry and cashews served over tomato sauce
8. No spices

I am healthy as fuck, fruitarian for 1 year.

>fruit is a rarity in the wild
No, it's not. Fruits, vegetables, and roots were very common in the human diet back then.
Meat was much more rare back then, but nowadays we eat it 3 times a day or more.

>fruitarian
>eating nuts and seeds

???

Fruits look nothing like they did today.
You'd have to spend all day looking for a fist full of berries or sweetish fruits to eat. Even then they only ate them as a pick me up or snack not a full fucking meal.

Most people can't eat grains or oats.

Post body

Any supermarket usually.

>workouts aren't as enjoyable compared to when I frontload with berries

The plants are probably making you high. They don't want you to eat their fruit, they want you to spread their seeds.

>tfw not sure if larping as batshit or actually batshit

>Meat was much more rare

No.

Before cultivation, fruit was literally something that happened for a few weeks a couple times a year. Meat was something you could eat year round.

YES OP, WE'RE FRUGIVORES.
FRUIT SHOULD BE OUR #1 SOURCE OF FOOD.
TAKE THE RED PILL
youtu.be/Zk5DHxxo1Ao

Ketolards have convinced a portion of people that you need to replace fruits and vegetables with butter and cheese.

early humans were scavengers

are you retarded? Humans cant eat rotting meat

youtu.be/nS2_Q1NY8nU

Besides the peanuts and sunflower/pumpkin seeds everything listed there is botanically a fruit

you nigger humans have teeth similar to pigs because we both are omnivores. also long canines are not really the indicator of diet, as they can be there because its the animal's tool to defend themselves.

Omnivores do not develop atherosclerosis. Try again.