Do you guys have experience with lifting and vaping?

do you guys have experience with lifting and vaping?
>does it decrease strenght?
>does it decrease muscle growth?
>any side effects?

its on of these habbits i cant seem to quit

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3490106/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC370526/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26253853/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I vape marijuana in my car before I exercise. Not that bad.

fag

quick question: should i tell my 15yo son about no-fap and get him to do it?

>its on of these habbits i cant seem to quit
just like being a little bitch

Do a father-son nofap challenge for prime autism

No fap won't do shit for your kid. If you want, get him a vape for the nicotine aromatase inhibiting so when he gets hit by waves of test and estro, there's a lower chance to get gyno and his clavicle will have more time to develop since they won't fuse together till he's 20+

Kys broscience retard

I lift and vape. It's less than ideal, but a far lesser evil than smoking cigs. I've been making gains while vaping. One of the strongest dudes I know smokes a pack every two days. Vaping isn't that big of a deal, personally i'm begining the journey of quitting nicotine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904480/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3490106/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC370526/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26253853/

>broscience

You can get nicotine od shakes pretty easily with tasty juice, so it's advicable to vape bad juices and make them less tempting by sprinkling them with some menthol to discourage leisurely vaping further.

Used that way, it has less effect than nicotine gum since total nicotine intake is less. Ofcourse best is to just shun off nicotine 100%, if you can't do, vaping is the best way to get fix.

the journey of quitting nicotine is just getting on the bus to non-smoker town and quitting cold turkey.
It's the easiest method, the most effective and the most likely to succeed.
80% of people who try to "reduce" smoking or "ween themselves off slowly" will fail within the first 3 months.
Quit or don't.

why not mix with nicotin-less juice?

what, the douche flute? no thanks

for sure. I used to smoke cigs and quit for 9 years...I started smoking again when I got off of drugs and alcohol. So basically what I'm doing to quit is setting a date to go cold turkey. Cold turkey is the only way to quit anything.

Those are literally the stupidest fucking questions you could have asked. No it doesn't do any of those fucking things you fucking retard this isn't Google.

It's better than smoking, at least there's no tar and other shits.
Didn't notice anything in particular, I already reduced massively my cigarette consumption before switching to vaping anyway.

sorry to tell you my dude but those studies are bullshit. I vape and lift and I'm still skinny with some chubbiness in my gut and no I don't eat soy.

My stepdad does it, trying to cut down and quit smoking, but last time he vaped he has pnumonia for the first time in his life, and whenever he is doing it always has a nasty, deep, wet cough. I suspect they are probably as bad or worse for you than actually smoking. You are inhaling as the name implies chemical laced vapor.

Aren't there conditions especially related to living in too damp an environment?

Brainlet, you just happen to be a hyper soyboy and nicotine won't save you

>muh anecdotes are more reliable than peer reviewed scientific research

I don't cough from vaping during the summer. It's only during the winter when everything is stuffed up and dry that when the juice turns to water vapor it lubes up everything in your sinuses and it comes out.

it seems easier with vaping because you can buy juice with a lower nicotine level and ween yourself off that way, keeping the amount you vape equal

but they are, that's the funny thing.

>vaping
quick and easy way to kill your test. keep it up, bud.

good luck on your popcorn lung gains in 2018

Honestly…I thought it was great. I vaped a ton for a few years. The nicotine gives you a little extra focus and edge, and definitely helps if you have the tendency to nervous eat, so it's easier to stay cut. However, all those vasoconstrictors make your dick less hard though, so there's always a trade off. I quit a few months ago because I got tired of carrying the thing around and worrying if I had enough juice or if the battery was charged.

same

has your dick recovered?

>Buying juices with diacetyl in them.

I vape cannabis oil every day and I lift 6 days a week. Still making gains.