What organs can I remove for weight reduction and achieve maximum performance on the track?

What organs can I remove for weight reduction and achieve maximum performance on the track?

Your penis.

Of you have already grown in your adult knees, you no longer need your kidneys.

Spleen, appendix, genitals, hair. Could probably remove nose and ears. You can remove a few feet of small bowel without too much ill effect.

I'm imagining a eunuch Voldemort doing screech sprints now. Future material for the 2018 comic.

lol'd

I'd say brain but it's obviously already gone.
>le tip

Legs.

Benis
Stitch balls
Make your stomach smaller
Remove one lung/one kidney.
Sell both eyes. I don't know, not many things left, but I guess you can also remove your nose and keep the nasal tubes open for maximum breathing action too.

somebody for the love of god pls ms paint future OP

masaka

Yeah you can run real well with only one lung

Brain

user is right, lung can't go away. I am surprised nobody has said arms and breasts for the femanons.

is it bad if I recognize this video

>Not leaving humanity behind
He didn't specify the length of his "peak performance". Maybe he'll run 10 meters in half a second and just lose breath afterwards.

Your brain, you clearly don't need it

Which parts of my brain can I remove? I still want to maintain motor functions, and tell my body basic commands like "run" and "run faster"

It's bad that you're not at least supplying explanation and/or link.

unironically this

you won't go any faster, but you'll be considered a woman by a the "progressives" and thus can compete against women and dominate them thanks to your superior man strength genetics just like that one guy did in the weightlifting competition

quite a lot. In right pic You need the prefrontal, premotor and primary motor cortex. And also the cerebellum which is that spaghetti ball on the bottom right. You don't need the rest [marked red]

In left pic there is a homunculus- a map that shows which part of the primary motor cortex corresponds to which body part. As you can see you can remove a huge part from Arm to Swallowing[marked green].

If you don't care where you run (for example if you do a 100m sprint), you can still run blind; remove the occipital lobe entirely, as well as several small centers in the left temporal lobe responsible for object recognition and semantic knowledge.

While you're at it, since you have no more visual cortex, remove the eyes, the optic nerves and fibers and the superchiasmatic ganglion.

You should also cut away the corpus collosum connecting the two hemispheres; you might suffer alien hand syndrome but I don't recall documented event of alien foot syndrome, so you can still run in a straight line.

That's about 400 grams at least. I wouldn't suggest removing anything to do with posture, balance or motor functions (cerebellum, brain stem), decision making / rule following (frontal cortex), auditory perception (so you can hear the starting gun firing), or anything to do with short-term memory and sympathetic system (hypocampus, amygdala).

So how much are we talking about 400g lighter?

This
You can unironically lop off your feet and replace them with more efficient prosthetics

Your heart

I know the guy on the left is naruto, who is supposed to be the guy on the right.

Subhuman mestizos/indios skin a man's face alive and cut off his hands while funkytown plays in the background.

Why?

What does "mestizos" / "indios" mean, is it like a Brazilian mafia?

Not great but here you go.

Nice touch with the tape on the shades.

nice try, let me show you how it's done + african american genetic modification for ultimate performance

holy kek this is good

Wasn't there also that one controversy about letting runners with prosthetic legs in competitions, since they weigh less and exhaust less energy into their legs?

OP do all of this and then amputate yourself below the knees, then get those bouncy prosthetic limbs.

I'm fucking dying

Protag from Devilman Crybaby

How do I achieve Gondola mode?

Basically like pic related. Though you might have a fixation on trying to light your bed on fire.

You know Mexicans? Well, it's the REALLY Mexican ones. The dark ones.

This is horrible, I think I'm gonna be sick. I haven't heard Funkytown in a decade, fucking barbarians.

>"mestizos" / "indios"
The Mexicans who have little to no Spanish European admixture. They look like tribal people you see in the Amazon, and are mostly liee in California. They're horrible little squat subhuman filth.

Mostly live in California*

Arms.

why were they mutilating him, drug cartel stuff?

Bloodsports. It's in their DNA. Don't ask me why they evolved to want to mutilate others.
Remember all of the horrible shit you read of in school about ancient Mayans and Incans engaging in bloodsports, blood rituals, blood initiations, human sacrifice, and horrible macabre war atrocities and other inhuman shit?
The mestizo/indio race are these same people, just a few hundred years in the future. People don't seem to remember this.

That's why the most disturbing gore videos come from central and South America. Muslims kill people for their religion, for a reason. Indios just do it because it's fun.

>when the second post is the best post.

(you) fucking piece of shit.

Oh man, haven't seen this one in a while.

>trying to behead this guy with a small boxcutter

it's just that guys skull plate that was removed, his brain is still there just floating like jelly soup

jesus I couldnt stop laughing