We need pro-white couple pics and captions in this cross-thread...

We need pro-white couple pics and captions in this cross-thread. Show women the man that white women want and the man that white men should aspire to be.

Bump

Wrong board my dude

Which board would you suggest?

Stormfront

Not a bad idea, but I am not familiar with it, perhaps another user will post there. Any thoughts on captions yourself?

pol, you cant have a goal body thread with only white people

When our target audience is white men and white women? That is exactly what we should do.

>/pol/

>do something

hey you can't just post motivational stuff for white people around like that! Every race is equal remember?? Except for whites, whites are terrible. We need more motivation for blacks posted.

That's the spirit. Channel your sarcasm into some pro-white captions.

I only have photos of me desu

And? Come up with a pro-white caption and post it. If you had before pics vs current pics, it would be better for the motivating men side.

Hey I have that laptop, great choice user but it's a bit old now you need to upgrade

Please tell me you’re a subby bottom.

you nigger.
you just made all leftypol or any soyboys in Veeky Forums come here to post muh bbc or any other shit. This thread is destined to fail because of that.

But I shouldnt speak without posting anything.
>pic related to show negroes how white men are superior

But aren't goal body threads by default about white people? I mean, there isn't anyone as masochistic as to wish a black body, is there?

Black people? But like I said, they aren't the target audience.

These are good, the goal isn't to post only Chad's so to speak but fit attainable bodies that white women desire and white men want to become.

Fuck off /pol/

i'll fuck your mother instead faggot, cry more

Bump

New thread:

You wish shill.

it's all about HEIGHT

it's funny when people believe cherry picked propaganda

It's funny you have to convince yourself it is cherry-picked.

>someone took the time to create this

Not fitness related.
Not Veeky Forums related at all.
Keep your /pol/ shit on your containment board

Going by dating websites, especially data which is years old, and based more on the community of outcasts that initially used the sites instead of the newer and larger community that is now in it for pick up culture, is sort of cherry picking.

Tinder statistics per capita as of 2016 and later would likely offer an interesting perspective.

Fine, there were also gov statistics too which you conveniently forgot about. As well as the chocagobooth.edu racial preference study. You are the one cherrypicking here.

This is as bad as white female black male

>show fit white males
>not fitness related
I think you may be too smart for Veeky Forums, you should check out Reddit.

I thought that Italic/Greek people weren't considered white by the racists. It always seemed that Germanic descendant tribes were the only ones that count. If you fucks wanna be racist and shit, so be it. Just be fucking consistent, motherfuckers. You need to decide what's white: Skin? Features? European? Asians can be pale as fuck, Mestizos and Multattos can blend in when they are over 70% Euro, and some Europeans are dark af, my nig, due to mixing with Arabs, Early Greeks, Turks, Persians, n'shit, and some motherfucking gypsies are white as flour. Is Django Reinhardt White? Is Louis C.K. white? Is Mohammed Hadid white? Is Jesse Williams white? Is Paulina Vega white?

Be consistent, you fucks.

>t.manlet beaner

That's a different person but I didn't post any stats only one person has and its obviously biased

You fell for shill bait. It is about European culture. Which is why nigs/Asians/Jews/Muslims are out. Spics are tough, Spain is fine but too many Mexicans degraded to shittiness and cartels.